Turn of Wheels

Something Like, Bubblegum

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun had their mouths open like they're mouthing a whole ice cream cone at what Luhan said. Well, Luhan was also stoned, shivering and rubbing his arms with his cold hands. He just realized that he said all worst things to Sehun, worse than eating lettuce with mayonnaise dressing. After he went out of Sehun's dorm, his mind processed the things that he said. He ran away quickly back to their dorm as he remembers every word he said.

He didn't mean to be so true, his mind was as Sehun at that time. His emotions was pulling his thoughts out with so much force, he couldn't fight to hold it in. And until now, he's rosy red and embarrassed for all what happened yesterday. Regrets, regrets and regrets; this is what Luhan had for lunch.

Kyungsoo took another bite of his fried-stirred rice that he made for the three of them as lunch, but without looking at his spoon. His wide eyes was stuck in to Luhan, whom he thinks is recently the most stupid person in Earth—but he doesn't want to verb out that fact. He contacts the end of his spoon back at his lunch box, scratching it aggressively with an innocent face.

"You, Luhan, are recently the most stupid person in Earth." Baekhyun utters, in the same fixture as Kyungsoo was on. He took another bite, snapping out of his immovability as he rolled his eyes at his best friend. Kyungsoo befalls to Baekhyun's telepathic statement, though he knew it was his description too, he still landed a punch on the other's shoulder.

"Ouch!"

"You—you must be cheering him up." Kyungsoo balls his eyes in to Baekhyun, raising his spoon at his lips, hushing. He drops the utensil and extended his hand to Luhan's arm.

"I think the good thing is you chose to be honest."

"That's the bad thing." Luhan faced his friend, looked like he was about to cry. "I was so honest that I think I'll be grateful to accept what Baekhyun said."

Baekhyun proudly nodded, making him recieve another hit from Kyungsoo. "Shut up, you ignorant ." He muttered at Baekhyun, throwing spears from his eyes.

"But, Luhan."

"Yeah?" He sniffed.

"Do you like Sehun? Because after all of you had said to him, it sounds pretty obvious that you—you like him, or his body, or his bouncy buttocks."

Luhan blushes even more, removing his arm from Kyungsoo's hold. "I said maybe."

"Then you do like him." Baekhyun rejoined, stood up from his seat and positioned himself next to Luhan, wrapping his hands on the other's shoulders. "You don't have to hide it, stupid-han. If you really like Sehun, there is nothing to worry about. The kid likes you too. The kid is ready for you to love him too. I know him, and his everything fits on you." Baekhyun concerned, yet he sounded like he was conveying two meanings.

"What does that everything consists of?" Luhan glowered, leaning very close to Baekhyun's face.

The blondie averted his arms, looking away from his friend beside him. "His personality, his characteristics, his values, his... Everything."

"Is that everything?"

"Okay, okay. His !"

"You already saw his ?" Kyungsoo gawked, spilling out shrimp and rice from his full mouth.

"Of course not." Baekhyun denied, disgusted by the latter's mess. "It's a romantic term. It's like a match-made in heaven."

Luhan looks down, flustered by what he heard. "Do you think so?"

"Yes, stupido. Yes I mean it."

"But, I'm not good at this." Luhan looks back up, switching his look between his two friends. "And you guys are."

"Don't worry." Baekhyun returned his arm back at Luhan's pulling him closer to his chest. "I'm gonna be your tutor. I'd show you the world of love, and romance, and  the wonderful ." He gestured his hand up in the air, forming an arch in top of them—emphasizing his last statement.

Luhan smiled, and Kyungsoo was somewhat okay with the idea. They're proud of their sunshine baby to be capable of changing his style, and they promised to him that they will have a close watch on him to be a good romancer.

° ° ° °

Luhan patiently waited at the Algebra class room, tapping his pen on the table. The sound of the wooden door opening and creaking wasn't as disturbing, instead, he was watching closely with hope to see Sehun attend their first class after the incident. He is pure with fear and jampacked with shame, but he had to hold his chin up and face this like a manly man.

Sehun later then appears frim at the very door, wearing a smile and his pink backpack as vibrant as ever. His uniform looks new and the whites of his teeth looks like he just got out of the dentist's. Luhan then took his sight back and acted natural, quickly opening his book and browsed it, even though it was upside down.

"Hi, hyung." Sehun greeted, standing in front of the older one.

"Hi."

"Can I sit beside you?"

"This is your seat, Sehun."

Sehun didn't seem to be bothered, and took a sit on his seat. Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, feeling a little bit off by Sehun's sudden weirdness. The teacher then followed to appear the room, hastily moving from the door, to his table and to the board.

"Okay, class. I think it is board work Tuesday."

The class let out a disagreeing howl, while Sehun looked so excited by the latter. "Well, I guess Mr. Oh is above all of you guys. You should do the first problem."

"Sure, sir." Sehun smiled at their teacher, and then smiled at Luhan who was staring at him in a confused manner.

After the teacher consumed up a long time of writing a big list of math problems for everyone, he handed out the pen to Sehun where he stands up and went to where the first number was.

Luhan watched Sehun's body go up in a fixed view, from his shoulders, going down to his buttocks. He remembered how it looked when it was exposed—two cute buns, bouncing up an down—he couldn't help but to blush away. Sehun wiped his bottom, almost teasingly showcasing it to the innocent per se. His sight was on the as Sehun went to the board, and until he finishes answering and returns to his side.

He swallows his saliva, and fixed his tight collar. He looks back to the board and copied the problems on his notebook, trying not to look at Sehun this time. Yet Sehun's smell was so inviting, and he wondered why he never realized that his seatmate smelled so good. Musky, floral and masculine; that is what getting in to his nostrils like fingers pulling him to Sehun's chest.

"Luhan hyung."

"Yes, Sehun?" He jumps out of his reverie, being in his natural act.

"I did well, right?"

"Yeah, you did." He awkwardly smiled, not paying attention to whether Sehun's answer was indeed correct or wrong. But Sehun smiled at his hyung's words.

"I wish it will be like this forever. I'll write to my diary."

Luhan looked down, taking in Sehun's word as a sarcastic way to push the guilt out of him. "I'm sorry if I read it. But what I saw in there made me think twice of not liking you."

Sehun loudly choked, catching the attention of the student's near them, even Luhan who was supposed to be looking down to hide his face.

"Really?" Sehun asks abashed, hiding his mouth with his hand. "Really!?" He repeated, his might was widely grinning.

Luhan smiled, liking the feeling of somehow he think is love. He nodded and eye-smiled, making Sehun celebrate in little gestures and quiet shouts. He laughed, completely not noticing that he wasn't shy anymore of the fact that he confessed stupidly to the happy man in front of him. His heart was beating rightly, and his feelings were light in his used to be heavy, drowning shoulders. It was the first time he felt so uplifted, the sunny Algebra class was perfect for them.


A/N: Looks like I'm here again! I finished this update yesterday, and we just got our internet connection back up so I am here to post it :) Yay! I really really like how they are turning out to be ♥ Yaaaaahaaaay again. Thank you so much guys for the 4000+ views and lots of subscribers :) I hope that would turn in to upvotes too! LOL. Well, not much to say. But then again, I love everyone's comment :) Sometimes it gives me an idea for the next chapter. I wish everyone a good day. Next update would probably be tomorrow again ^^