911

Something Like, Bubblegum

I feel so warm.

 

Your arms feel warm.

 

Please keep them around me.

 

Luhan woke up in icy white sheets, his eyes softly opened by the light of the sun and his mouth sinking in to the weightless breezes, making everything bright and cold. He props himself up, scouring his face and positioning his knees by his head, trying to wake him self completely. He runs his fingers on his skin against his blanket, feeling any signs of what he dreamt about. He doesn't remember anything well but the voice on his dream; no sign of what happened yesterday, or the day before yesterday.

He almost thought it was truearms from someone was around him, giving him that kind of comforting warmth. He keeps blinking multiple times, trying to figure out how his dream happened to be so realistic, and how realistic their dorm was too. He took in an amount of air, inhaling the scents of nature, his dorm mates' underwears and fried poultry.

He figures himself in an upward position to check where is the smell from, stretching his arms and back freely. His head goes round and round in his own voice, still thinking about his dream. He walks to the kitchen, and a basket of breads, candies and wrapped chickens caught his eye by their counter. He wonders as he walks closer if Baekhyun or Kyungsoo left this out open.

 

The big red ribbon at the basket's handle shoulders his attention the most, so he assumed it was a gift for someone coming from his dorm mates, or the other way.

As he slowly approaches the counter, he saw a tag somehow starting get cleared and cleared at his sight.

"To L—"

"L—Luhan." He pronounces, surprised for receiving an unexpected gift, wondering who's the pensive individual that would bother to send him such big gift, and a very delicious one.

He wanders his eyes more in the basket, trying to find another name on it. He had doubts that it will be from someone in his dorm, or the librarian. It took him some time and he stupidly remarks at the other side of the tag, wherein he quickly pulled and flips over, finally getting the name he wanted.

 

"Kris."

 

In some manner he lost his imagination, and coming to the point that it wasn't an impossible gift for him to receive. He couldn't do anything about it, and sending it back would just be a hassle. The food looks really richly tasty, so he dug in and ignored the fact that it was an item of courting.

° ° ° °

Finishing the last wing of the chicken made him think of something. He remembered he still have a decision over Kris, and until now he stands by with no sword to swing. His phone rang in his bed, he reaches for it to overlook what's up.

"Hi, Luhan. Did you like my gift? You should eat more. You're skinny. So lets meet tonight at the gate, I'll be borrowing you for dinner. I already asked Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, they didn't hesitate to let me take you away. See you then."

And that reads Kris' message. The great Wu Yifan got his arms locked up again, thanks to his very generous best friends. He started feeling indignanted, but he wouldn't bare his image to break a meet up. He just thought that it will be a dinner, just like last time; everything is normal.

 

He got himself dressed up, and made sure he has no classes to run over when he's out. He went out of the dorm, making his way to the gate. He could hear whispers from the students that passes, which make him really embarrassed.

"Oh my, look at him. He's so adorable." One girl commented.

"It's my first time to see him dress up so nice." And another came in to his hearing.

Luhan tries his best to look down, avoiding to show his red face.

 

"Oh, look, it's Sehun hyung!"

 

A girl's notice caught his attention, stopping himself from taking another step, drawing his eyes at his back. Sehun was approaching his way, so he thought he should greet him.

"Hi, Sehun." From a high tone, he brings it down as Sehun walks by him without any reaction. Luhan had his hand risen almost mid-air, yet Sehun didn't took a pause to greet back.

He was worried, seeing Sehun walking away. It wasn't the Sehun he knows, and even though he hates it, some part of him misses how joyous as a person he was.

 

Luhan finally reached the gates, seeing Kris standing tall like a tower, in a get up slightly more formal than he was wearing. Gosh, he's gorgeous, Luhan said to himself as he sees Kris as a whole.

Kris waves at him, minimizing the distance between them with his arms ready to him to his car.

"You have a car?"

"Yeah. I borrowed it from my house."

From a basket of goodies, to a nice ride in his Porsche 911 Black. He'd expect that his rich companion would be bringing him in to a luxurious restaurant, and everything glitzy would end up in his stomach. This date is beyond normal.

 

"Hey, Luhan." Kris calls the conscious guy beside him, eyes still on the road.

"Yes?" Luhan, purposely limiting his movements to avoid on getting a scratch on Kris' gorgeous car.

Kris giggled, slowing the car's speed on the free road. The street seemed so quiet at night time, all the lights of the buildings are the ones left to give life to the scenery.

"I think you know this, but I really do love you."

Luhan looks at him with his eyes gaping wide, yet Kris still had his eyes straight on the road, though his lips were smiling.

"You're really handsome." Luhan compliments, sticking his hands in between his legs, trying to fight off his sudden cold body. "And you're rich, generous and very romantic." He continues, hiding his face in the shadows of his hair.

"And it seems like you're really my type, and everyone's too. I guess."

"So you like me too?" Kris looked at him, placing his right arm on Luhan's legs. It felt warm, feeling Kris' temperature for the first felt so nice through his jeans.

Luhan was ambivalent at that very moment, remembering what Tao told him. But when he looks in to Kris' face, he sees a different description. He doesn't know what to trust: Tao's warnings or Kris' demure, modest appearance and good deeds. Everything was going on through his mind, and how Kris might be the solution to forgetting his problem. He is constantly thinking about it, but whenever there is someone around him makes him forget of that case.

He inhaled in the air inside Kris' car, somehow smelling like raspberry bubble gum. He looks to the cup holder beside them, and saw a box of gumabout two or moreand instantly, all in his head got mixed up like he was being fogged by some kind of drug.

 

"I—" He stutters, starting to sweat despite of the air-conditioning pushing through his face. Somehow the bubble gum scared his thoughts away, he couldn't answer because he was indeed scared, being in a one shot situation. He closes his eyes tightly, clenching his fists and contracting his legs in force.

 

"I—"


A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS LEAKED OMG Hey, hey, hey. I got a little plot change so there won't be Hunhan here in this chapter. I realized what I initially wrote was too much of a fast forward, so I'll slice the story in to chapters, so the Hunhan parts would be moved back a little.

Oh my, what will be Luhan's answer? He's been getting this warmth issues, loool. I'm getting nervous in some point. LOL. Have a nice day, and omg, so close to 3,000+ reads. Yay! Please UPVOTE ♥ Let the AFF community see our story ^u^ Thanks!


BTW guys, if anyone knows how to make graphics, fanfic meme, image covers, videos amongst you readers, I want to request one for this Something Like, Bubblegum. I'll feature it in the foreword + I'll add it as a chapter's image if it is really amazing + I might give some karma away if it is beyond really amazing. Just a suggestion :) But if you'll ask me, I would like a fanfic meme among all variants. Not begging, just maybe some of you guys are talented in the editing field.