Violent Encounter

A Typical Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slam.

Yunmi barely had time to recover from the recoil before a palm swiftly landed on her right cheek, leaving nothing but a stinging sensation, and a red mark. Her knees were on the verge of buckling, but she supported her weight against the lockers.

A sharp intake of breath was heard as the taller girl lifted her hand again. She lifted Yunmi's chin  and stared daggers into her eyes.

"I thought I warned you to stay away from my Infinite boys. Care to explain why you were with them yesterday? Your Hoya-oppa wasn't there, though, so you had absolutely no reason to be together with them," Songri spat.

"I was just doing the history project with--"

"Excuses. I don't want to hear them. I don't know how you're so chummy with Infinite, either. But what I know is that you should really stay away from my boys, or you will get it."

Yunmi didn't say anything. She knew if she did, her words would probably fall onto deaf ears. She just avoided Songri's eyes, not allowing herself to show any signs of weakness.

"Nothing to say, huh? So you admit to flirting with my boys? Let me just tell you this, they don't just belong to me, so you're not just messing with me, okay? I'll be nice and let you go this time round," Songri snarled and threw Yunmi back roughly before turning and strutting away.

"Well, you said Infinite doesn't belong only to you, so why are you talking as if you own them..." Yunmi muttered as she wiped off dust and spit off her blouse. She looked at her watch and gasped.

"I'm late!"

-

"Sorry, Sandeul!" Yunmi panted as she stepped into the practice studio.

"It's okay!"

"I'm really sorry," she apologized again, setting up her music stand and getting ready her violin. Sandeul stood up from the piano bench to help her, but noticed her right cheek was red and her legs were trembling slightly.

"Yunmi? What happened?"

"Nothing happened, why do you ask?"

"You sure? Your cheek looks kind of red...No wait, it is."

Sandeul reached out his hand, but Yunmi flinched. She had nearly forgotten about her encounter with Songri earlier in her rush to get to the practice studio. He pulled back immediately.

"It's okay, come on, let's start practice!"

The practice went smoothly, although Sandeul was a little unfocuse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter