Instant Messaging

A Typical Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hello! This is Sungjong! I asked Sungyeol-hyung to ask Hoya-hyung for your number! ^o^ You forgot to ask me for my email and instant messaging username! My email is [email protected], so add me and go online as soon as you see this ^^ Bye!"

 

Yunmi sighed and closed her cellphone. She got up from her bed to the study table, where her laptop was, annoyed with herself for forgetting about the project. She was really tired from her practice and didn't really want to do anything else but just sleep. However, she promosed Sungjong that they would make some progress on the project that day.

She switched on her laptop and went online. Once she entered Sungjong's email address into the 'add new contact' section, she was almost immediately greeted by a notification informing her that he had accepted her request. Yunmi barely had time to react before a chat window popped out.

 

/Sungjong started a conversation with you/

Sungjong: Hey! ^^

Yunmi: Hello! (: Let's try to finish up at least the part about where the artefact was discovered!

Sungjong: Ok! So...

 

They continued like that for an hour or so, until Yunmi unknowingly dozed off in front of the computer and didn't respond for a while.

 

Sungjong: Yunmi? You there?

/Sungjong sent you a nudge/

Yunmi: Oops sorry! Dozed off for a bit! >.<

Sungjong: Are you tired? We could stop h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter