Eventful Lunch

A Typical Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they reached the cafeteria, there was a crowd gathering at the side of the entrance.

"Ah, there's one today," Jaerin pointed.

Although the crowd was blocking her view on what was happening, the screams and sound effect was more than enough for Yunmi to get a clear idea on what happened.

As she walked past them, she heard a menancing voice say something like "Don't touch my Sungyeol-oppa, ever, again," and only a whimper in reply.

Yunmi shuddered and joined Jaerin in the queue for food. They found a table and ate in silence.

“It's kind of scary," Yunmi shivered.

"It's not just the Infinite guys, though. There are other kingka cliques, but I guess Infinite just has a larger fanbase here," Jaerin shrugged.

"H-How can they just let this happen?"

"Apparently the school has been trying to stop this for years. But it's impossible, since this 'tradition' has been around for a very, very long time."

"Oh," Yunmi said quietly in understanding. It was cruel, but she agreed that it would be very hard to stop the girls from being like this.

"The guys fight for the queenka groups, too! It's kind of funny," Jaerin laughed. "And the girls will try to attack the queenkas because they're afraid that they'll manage to capture the kingkas' hearts. They get along well, but not well enough to be in that kind of relationship, so there," she shrugged.

She noticed Yunmi still looking rather dazed and decided to bring her somewhere else, away from the horror instead.

"Do you want to leave the cafeteria and go somewhere else? Since you're new, I bet you haven't been around the school yet, right?"

Yunmi snapped back to reality and quickly agreed. She wanted to get out of this place as quickly as possible as well. Goosebumps were appearing on every single patch of skin by then.

"Come on!"

They stood up and cleared their plates, before strolling out of the cafeteria, careful to avoid the girl who was being harrassed.

 

Jaerin brought her to places like the music rooms, practice studios and the library, places which would be useful to Yunmi as a musically-inclined student, and she was thankful that Jaerin was observant enough about her to bring her to places which she would really need. As they exited the library which was on the last floor, they headed towards a flight of stairs, ready to get back to class.

 

They were chatting and didn't really realize someone walking up to them, until Jaerin bumped into the muscular body.

"Oof!" She exclaimed in surprise, recoiling and rubbing her nose. She gasped, and then looked up. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's okay, I just hope your nose isn't bleeding from bumping into my rock-hard abs and hotness," the guy said in a teasing voice.

Jaerin gasped, again, this time louder and more shocked as she realized who he was.

"I-I-I'm fine, Woohyun-sunbae, and I'm really sorry!" Jaerin apologized again, flustered and looked away from him.

Woohyun was slightly taken aback by the way she had addressed him. Usually girls would call him 'oppa', in a sickeningly sweet voice and not 'sunbae'. He smirked and turned to Yunmi, whom he was looking for at first instead.

"Hello, Yunmi-ah, we've met before earlier today, right?"

She just nodded in reply, still rather amused.

"There's a bit of time left before lunch ends, and since you didn't want to eat with us earlier, you have to come and spend the remaining time with us! Your friend can come too!" Woohyun said as he grabbed Yunmi's hand, who held on to Jaerin and dragged her off in the opposite direction of the library, into a hallway with a dead end.

"Who's us?"

"Us. Infinite, you don't know?" He looked at her incredulously. Yunmi shrugged in reply.

The hallway did lead to a dead end, but there were two doors on each side of the walls, one pink and one white. Woohyun opened the white door and led the girls in.

“Wow I can't believe you went to the toile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter