Projects and Tests

A Typical Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After the music lesson on the second day, the teacher called Yunmi back for a while.

"Even though you weren't here for the first semester, you still need a grade for it. The test that you will be taking consists of a performance and musical theory component. You can choose whatever you want to do for your performance, a violin piece or singing or a piano piece, anything that you want to do. The theory test will be taken with the other students who have missed the exam last semester and it will be in two weeks from now."

The theory test was not a problem, but the performance component was. She needed an accompanist to help her with it. As she walked out of the music studio, she saw someone familiar waiting for her.

“Ah, sorry! Were you waiting for me?”

“It’s okay, I figured you probably don’t remember the way back to class,” he replied cheerfully.

"Sandeul? Can I ask a favor?"

"Hmm what is it?"

"I need to take a test so that I'll have a grade to make up for the previous semester, but I need an accompanist for the performance component. Can you play the piano?"

"Of course I can! And let me guess, you want me to help you?"

Yunmi nodded. "Please?"

"Sure! Bring the scoresheets tomorrow, and I'll see what I can do," Sandeul replied. Yunmi's eyes brightened and she smiled.

"Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome! I'll see you around!"  They reached the classrooms and he waved before walking further up the corridor to his classroom.

 

The moment Yunmi sat back in her seat, Jaerin slung an arm around her. "I see you're already close to a guy, huh?"

Yunmi giggled. "He's just my classmate from music, but he's really nice!" Jaerin laughed in reply and removed her arm from her shoulder.

"Do you know him?" Yunmi asked in curiosity. Jaerin nodded. "I've worked with him on a musical project for the school before."

"Ah I see...I asked him to help me with a performance test for music."

"He's a fun guy to work with!"

At this moment, the teacher walked in, and they realized it was the dreaded subject, history. Sighing, they stood up and greeted her.

The first thing that she talked about was not the day's lesson plan, or how badly the class did for the last te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter