Trouble

A Typical Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day, so far, did not go well at all for Yunmi.

 

Firstly, she had woken up late.

Secondly, she had forgotten to pack her homework and had to run back home when she was already halfway to school.

Thirdly, she hadn't seen Sandeul in school all day. School was already ending soon, and her test was less than an hour away.

 

"Are you that worried? There's still about an hour so—"

Just then, the bell rang and Yunmi sighed audibly, while the rest of the class cheered.

"I'm not worried about the test, I'm just worried about where Sandeul is. I haven’t seen him at all today."

"Maybe you should go over to his class to look for him."

Yunmi looked at the clock hung at the front of the class and decided that she should do just that. She went out the classroom and walked down the hallway, leading to Sandeul's classroom and silently praying that he was there. Finally, she stopped outside 1-C, but hesitated as she put her hand on the doorknob. If Sandeul really didn't turn up, what should she do?

 

"Hello, are you looking for someone from 1-C?"

Yunmi jerked and turned in surprise. She stared at the girl in shock for a while and then saw that she had a "Class Chairman" badge on her uniform, and was relieved as she knew that the class chairperson would be the best person to ask.

"Um yeah, would you happen to know where Sandeul is?"

"Sandeul? He isn't i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter