something

windows of your heart

Taeyeon’s  POV

It’s been months since I’ve came to a realization

A realization that changed my life

Well, apparently I am in love

Yes, I am

With Do Kyungsoo

The sclera boy who got into my nerves

He doesn’t get into my nerves anymore

But he makes me flustered all the time

But I’m getting used to having him around, especially now that my girl friends are all busy dating my brothers. He’s easy to get along with than how I expected. He’s a gentle man who does not speak when not needed, but even so, his presence alone gives me peace.

After our first date we went out for some other more dates which I totally enjoyed. I can’t even tell which one is the best. And in those dates I can feel that our feelings are mutual it’s just that none of us seems to have enough courage to tell the other. Why do I say so?

Well, whenever I look deep into his eyes there seems to be something more that his eyes are telling me. Something that is deep. His eyes would shine. It’s the same shine I saw in my father’s eyes whenever he looks at my mom. I presume that it is the eyes of love. Well, I hope it is.

 And in all our dates so far there have always been a moment where he tries to kiss. Yes, he did try but all tries ended up as failure. Not because, I don’t want to be kissed by him. I do. I really do, because the feeling of his heart shaped lips on mine has always kept me wondering. But just like on his first attempt, my brothers have always spoiled it.

And yes, they still spy on me. They diligently do.

He likes me right?

So, why is he still not confessing his feelings for me yet?

Is he tight-lipped and has chickened out?

But he is straightforward.

Or maybe he doesn’t even realize it yet because he is downright dense.

Ugh, this is frustrating.

I shuffled my hair out of frustration when suddenly a hand touched mine and stopped me from shuffling my hair. The feeling of that hand sent shivers down to my spine. I know who it is. I’ve been accustomed to holding this hand. I need not look around to see who it was.

“What are you doing?” his deep voice echoed in my ears as my eyes followed him as he settled on the seat beside me.

“Shuffling my hair” I answered. He his head to the side and stares at me with his eyes that shine.

“What?” I asked being flustered and suddenly blushing as he stared at me.

“Nothing” he smiles

“You’re weird” I commented and he just smiles widely at me making me blush even more.

Gosh, how can this person be so handsome?

“You’re blushing” he teased

“yah! W-what nonsense are you saying?!... Aish! We better go to class now” I stammered. I immediately stood up and made my way to our classroom. I heard him chuckle a bit and complained about me walking out on him but he soon followed after me.

Kyungsoo’s POV

I followed her to our room.

She smiled at everyone just like an angel walking down the hallway, anyone who looked at her smiled and adored her.

Kim Taeyeon is adorable

There is no one else as beautiful as she is in my eyes.

I admit

I love her

I hate to concede to Baekhyun. But I can’t deny the fact that I love Kim Taeyeon.

There is something in her eyes that draws me to stare at it. Whenever I stare at her eyes, I feel complete. I feel as though I am the luckiest man alive. And I can’t help but smile whenever I am around her. Her presence gives sunshine and joy to my life. I’ve never felt this happy and blessed so far.

I know I am straightforward person. And I don’t know why but I just can’t bring myself to tell her how I feel. This has been the first time that I fear rejection. In my years of existence this is the first time that I want to be accepted.

I opened the door for her upon arrival. All eyes were on us. At first I wasn’t used to all the attention that they gave me but eventually I got used to it. And besides all that matters to me is Taeyeon.

She sat at her usual spot and I settled next to her. The professor came soon after. He discussed about his final requirement for the semester. Wow, time really went fast this time around. I didn’t even notice that it has been months since I’ve met her.

“So, everyone should pair up for this research paper. Get it? So, that is all. Bye class” the professor said and exited the class room.

I looked to her direction hoping to pair up with her.

“Tae-“

“DO yah, let’s do this together. Ok?” she said as she looked my way

I nod and smiled at her.

“So, when will we do it?” she asked as we both prepared to leave

“we can do it on the weekend” I suggested

“ok. Library?”

“we could, but I bet a lot of our classmates would be there so we might compete with the books” I answered

“so where do you plan to do it?”

“my place. I’ve got enough references for this and my parents won’t be there too” I suggested. Her eyes suddenly widen. What? Is there something wrong with what I said?

“a-a-are you sure you have good references?” she asked not looking at me anymore

“dae… so, Saturday? I’ll come pick you up”

She nodded

“So, I’ll get going now. Bye!” she said and quickly disappeared out of the classroom. Seriously, is there something with what I just said?

Taeyeon’s POV

It’s now Saturday

I’m on my way Kyungsoo’s place.

And I can’t help but feel nervous.

Who wouldn’t be? His parents aren’t home and he is an only child. So, it’ll only be me and him, right? Oh gosh, what if… what if… what if… wha-

“Tae? Is something wrong?” he suddenly asks

“huh?”

“well, your facial expression was weird awhile ago… so, I thought something might be bothering you” he explained

“oh… really? Hahahaha, it must be your imagination” I answered and laughed awkwardly

“oh… okay”

I mentally slapped my face for thinking lewd things.

“we’re here” he announced as he pulled over in front of a big house.

We made our way in and he was welcomed by bubbles and a pair of house helpers

“welcome home, sir” the two greeted

“oh yeah… can you prepare some lunch for us? Just send it over to the library” he commands. Did I just hear him say library? He has a library?!

“your library sir or your parents’?” the maid asked. Oh my gosh, he does. And they have two. How rich are they?

“mine” he answers shortly and started walking up the stairs. He gestured to let me follow. I smiled politely to his maids and followed him.

I’m in deep awe.

Their house is a mansion.

“this is my room” he announced as he opened one door.

His room was tidy. Too tidy for a boy

“wow, your room is cleaner than mine. Are you sure that you’re really a boy?” I teased

“do you want me to prove it?” he asks with a smirk on his. I then realized the danger that I was in. Oh gosh, I am in boy’s room! And not just any other boy, but the boy that I am in love with who I am suspecting to have feelings for me too.

“Tae?” he called for my attention then I noticed that there he was about to enter another room in his room.

“where are you going?”

“to the library… my library is here” he answered as he started to walk in. I followed him in. and I was in deeper awe than I was before. His library is twice as big as my walk in closet.

“oh my god!” I exclaimed

“what?” he asks

“how many books are here?”

“about a thousand I guess” he answers shortly and grabbed some books from one of the shelves

“and in your parents?”

“hmmm… twice as much I guess”

“wow… how rich are you exactly?”

“I’m not, they are. They run two hospitals. They are both chief heads of their own hospital’

“wow… so, is that why you want to be a doctor?”

“probably… so, shall we?” he asks as he settles on one of the chairs

“ah dae”

We started doing our research article. And boy he is smart. Well, I know I am start. I graduated with honors in high school. But, damn, DO just know what to do. He explained things that weren’t clear to me. And he explains better than our teacher does.

We were there seated for hours with books piling up and papers scattered all over the table. Since my started to hurt as I sat for hours, I decided to roam around a little. I came across a white piano

“DO, do you play the piano?” I asked from where I was standing. I heard the sound of the chair as he stood up

“I do… but I’m not particularly good at it…” he sounds down as he answered my question

“can you play one song for me?”

He stood quietly

“pretty please, Kyungsoo?” I pleaded and showed him my cutesy face

“ah… ” he murmurs something more as he walked to the piano but it wasn’t audible enough for me to understand it

“what did you say?”

“nothing” he answers as he sat on the piano and set his fingers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXoTPJpAQ9o&index=3&list=PLfxkSZ9qzicpEKJ2sYcTqeTCq9srSKOJi

"The Way You Look At Me" – by Christian Bautista

No one ever saw me like you do
All the things that I could add up too
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word

He stared at me. My heart beats like crazy with just his stare

CHORUS
'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me

It feels as though it was his feelings that he was telling me in the song

If I could freeze a moment in my mind
It'll be the second that you touch your lips to mine
I'd like to stop the clock, make time stands still
'Cause, baby, this is just the way I always wanna feel

CHORUS
'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see
But there's somethin' in the way you look at me

BRIDGE
I don't know how or why I feel different in your eyes
All I know is it happens every time

He stood up and walked towards me while he is still singing.

CHORUS
'Cause there's somethin' in the way you look at me
It's as if my heart knows you're the missing piece

He cupped my cheek which made me blush really hard

You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can't be
I never know what you see

 

His face drew near and he slowly closed his eyes and I momentarily did the same

But there's somethin' in the way you look at me

The way you look at me.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey yow wazzup everyone! I'm back!

well, finally and fortunately is approved. yey! but, I've got tons of revisions to do and final exams are just 2 days away

so, I hope you will continue supporting me and be patient with me

anyways, how are you all doing? how did you find this chapter?

i hope you find it cute, sweet and all those mooshy good things

i apologize for the typos but I can't linger longer here because my thesis is waiting

so, i hope to read your comments and feedbacks loveyah all! :*