One night

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Luna x Amber)

 

 

 

The harsh winter winds whipped against her face causing her cheeks to turn red. At this point she didn't know where she was after walking aimlessly for hours. She didn't bother to find out because she wanted to be lost. 

 

"Perfect," She mumbled to no one as she dusted the snow off the park bench and took a seat observing the cars driving by.

 

"Are you alone?" Quickly turning her head up she saw another person sitting next to her sporting a short hair cut.

 

"Yeah...are you?" The person nodded with a faint smile dancing on their lips.

 

"My name is Amber, you?" Should she tell them her name? She just met the person...she didn't even hear them coming up.

 

"Uh...I'm Luna," She said softly. "So what's your reason?"

The girl furrowed her eyebrows at the question.

 

"Reason for what?"

"Well, the reason why you're out here alone in the cold," Amber stated, "What's the reason?"

"I..."

 

Why did I even come all the way out here? I won't get home in time, She thought to herself.

 

"I was just walking and...I don't know where I am," She said looking up at the grey sky, "I guess I wanted to get away from where I was and I just ended up lost."

"Would you like to know where you are or would you want the location to remain a mystery?"

 

"A mystery please." Amber smiled at the girl. "As you wish," She said.

 

 

"Why are you out alone?" Luna asked.

"Simple, I just needed to get out," She said, "I felt too restricted in my own home."

 

 

The two talked without realizing how much time has passed. 

 

"When did it get dark?" Amber asked looking up at the black sky. Luna could only shrug, she's lost track of time. Amber noticed the girl slightly shivering.

 

"Cold?" Luna didn't realize she was shivering until the older girl asked.

"Y-yeah, a little," She mumbled.

 

"I know we just met but...you're welcome to stay the night. It's late anyways and all the buses and subways are done for the night," She said. Luna would usually refuse such offers like this as they met a few hours ago, but she said yes. For whatever reason, she felt extremely comfortable around the tomboy.

 

 

"It's not far from here," Amber said snapping the younger girl out of her trance, "We should go before it gets any colder." Luna quickly nodded and without thought linked her arm with Amber's.

 

Amber looked down at their linked arms and just shrugged as she led the way to her apartment. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

After a few minutes of walking they reached her apartment. Luna almost let out a sigh at the sudden war

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter