Soup

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jessica x Amber)

 

 

 

I wonder if she's mad about my response...

 

 

"Amber?" She looked up from her seat and smiled at me. "Hey Jessica," She said weakly. 

 

"No Sica?" I asked pouting. She let out a soft chuckle. "Are...are you mad that I didn't choose?" She faintly smiled at me. 

"Of course I'm not," She said, "Why would I be?" I pouted. "Because you didn't say Sica," I mumbled. 

 

"Sica, I don't really care. As long as I have you it won't affect me at all." A smile spread across my lips. I noticed she looked slightly pale. 

 

"Are you okay?" I asked changing the subject. She smiled weakly and nodded. "I have to go up now...I'll see you later." 

I expected her to kiss me or hug me but she just left. 

 

 

 

 

Our group won today's episode of Show Champion. Amber smiled at us and left to go backstage. I felt a little disappointed and sad that she didn't stay behind and mess around with us like she does with other groups. 

 

 

I went to her dressing room after changing. "Baby." 

 

"She's not here," Eunjung said from behind me, "She already left." I frowned. 

"Do you know why she left?" 

 

"She said she wasn't feeling well," She responded. "Thank you Eunjung." 

 

 

 

"Baby, are you here?" I knocked on her apartment door lightly. She opened the door. Her earlier styled hair was messy. 

 

"Hey," She said with a small smile. I put my hand against her forehead to check her temperature.

 

"You're burning up," I said, "Why didn't you tell me?" She dragged my hand down. "I'm fine Sica." 

"You are f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter