Redo

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Krystal x Amber)

 

 

 

"Kids! We have a new student here and I would like you to give her your full attention." I looked at the person standing next to the teacher. 

"I'm Amber Liu...please treat me well."

 

Amber....where have I heard this name? "Have a seat next to Soojung. Would you raise your hand Soojung?" I raised my hand and watched as she walked over.

 

 

"Is there something on my face?" She asked. I didn't realize that I was staring at her. "A-ah no, sorry." I turned to look at her again. 

 

"U-uh, if you wat you could sit with me and my group of friends at lunch."

What is up with me?

 

"I'd love to join you," She said smiling. My heart rate grew faster at the sight of her smile. What's going on with me? I just met her a few minutes ago.

"Soojung right?" I nodded. "Amber Liu?"

"That's me," She said grinning. I couldn't help but smile because of her.

 

 

"Nice to meet you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of my friends were in shock. 


"You know you're the first person she's ever greeted willingly," Sulli said. Amber quickly glanced at be and looked back to Sulli.

 

"Is that a good thing?" She asked. "I mean it can be but our Soojung can be unpredictable," Victoria said. I scowled at her. Amber faintly smiled.

"Well, she's been pretty nice," She said as she chewed her food. "At least someone thinks I'm nice, god guys." They all laughed at me.

 

"Yah, why are you laughing?" I pouted. "It's nothing," Sulli said as she wiped her eyes. Lunch went on with them talking with her and getting to know her better.

 

 

 

 

 

School finally ended and I was walking home with Sulli.

 

"Hey Ssul." She looked at me. "What is it?" She asked.

"About Amber..."

"Oh yeah," She said smiling, "She's really nice and fun to be with." I smiled at the thought. "What about her thought?" She asked. "I just feel like I've met her before somewhere..." She stared on ahead for a minute before responding.

 

"You know now that you say that I feel like I have too. I just can't figure out where." I let out a sigh as I tried to think of all the places I've been to in my life.

"This is going to bother me for a while now," I said. "We'll figure it out some time," she said, "Hey look." I looked to where she was pointing at and saw Amber entering the house next to mine.

 

"I didn't know you were neighbors."

"I didn't either," I said, "Well I'll see you tomorrow Sulli." She nodded and left.

 

 

 

Maybe this is where I saw her. No, no...it wasn't here...it was somewhere else but where?

 

"Aish, this is going to drive me  crazy," I said. "What is?" I turned around and saw Jessica.

 

"Oh nothing," I responded. "It sure doesn't sound like nothing," She said as she sat on my bed, "What's up with you?" I sat down next to her.

"Well this new girl came to our school and I feel like I've seen her before...I feel so comfortable around her even though I just met her today."

She raised her eyebrow. "What's her name?"

 

 

"Amber Liu." She seemed shocked to hear the name. 

 

"Amber?" She asked in a small voice. I slowly nodded. "Are you okay unnie?"

"Huh? Yeah I'm fine," She said getting up, "I just remembered that...I have to go somewhere. I'll s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter