Without You Pt. 3

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few years have passed since that day. I was a mess after reading that note and I couldn't do anything. Krystal helped me through those times. If it wasn't for her I would be in the same place as Suzy by now. 

 

She comforted me, urged me to eat, took care of me when I was sick...everything. Overtime I slowly got over Suzy and fell in love with her, Krystal. 

Suzy still had a very special spot in my heart. 

 

 

"Baby," She said breaking me out of my trance. 

 

"Oh...yeah?" She smiled. "Are you ready?" I nodded and we left to see her. 

 

 

 

I placed the flowers in front of her grave. 

 

"Hi Suze," I said smiling, "It's been a while hasn't it?" The crisp autumn winds tussled my hair. 

 

"I hope you're doing fine," I said. Krystal gave me a worried look. "I'm fine." I turned back to the grave. 

"You're watching me right now aren't you? You don't have to worry anymore, I'm perfectly fine now...if you're even wondering at all."

 

Tears slipped down my cheek. 

 

"We all miss you dearly. I wish...I wish I could've helped you during that time. I was so blinded by everything else that I-I didn't even realize anything." 

I choked back a sob.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for being such an idiot." Tears were now coming down in a steady stream. 

 

I felt her hugging me from behind. 

 

"Let's go for tod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter