Promise Pt. 1

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Fei x Amber) 

 

My heart stopped at his words. 

"No...she was just fine yesterday," I said in disbelief. "I'm sorry Ms. Fei," Doctor Lee said, "Her condition can go from good to bad quickly. Don't worry we're trying our best."

 

"Thank you," I said softly, "May I go see her?" He nodded and led me to her room.

 

 

 

"Oh hi Fei," She said with a smile. She set down her rubiks cube down onto the counter next to her.

"Do you feel okay?" I asked holding her hand. 

 

"I feel like a million dollars," She said flashing me her dorky smile. I looked at her and returned the smile.

 

How I wish you were healed. 

 

"Fei, you're spacing out again." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.

"Sorry Amber, a lot is going through my mind right now," I said. 

 

"I know you have a lot going on," She said, "I'm sorry for not being there for you. I really am." 

"Don't apologize," I said, "I love you. Please don't say sorry. It's not your fault."

 

She smiled.

 

"I can't help it. I'm stuck here all day," She said, "I'm pretty much no use to have around." I glared at her.

"Stop saying that. You're the one of most important people in my life. You make my life so much better...you complete me."

 

I felt her rubbing her thumb a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter