Tired yet?

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Nana x Amber)

 

 

 

"Wait no something's going to jump out." 

 

"My arm is going to lose circulation," I said as I tried to pry off her hands, "I'll probably have to amputate it soon."

 

 

"Yah, shut up," She said. I smiled. "Nana, we're watching a horror movie in broad daylight. Nothing is going to come after you." She shot a glar at me. 

"A lot of this can happen during the day!" She argued. "Don't come to me if you can't sleep tonight," I said, "You chose to watch this." She scowled at me. Her expression quickly changed as she let out an apocalyptic scream.

 

"Ah, my ear," I whined. She was hiding her face in my arm. "He only dropped the book," I pointed out. A small whine came from her. 

"Turn it off." Smiling, I turned off the TV and looked at her.

 

 

"So for the rest of the day, no matter how scared you feel you cannot come to me." I quickly stood up.

 

"Ah, Amber that's too much," Nana replied, "Why are you so mean to me?" 

 

 

"Let's eat I'm hungry," I said walking to the kitchen. "I can't even hug you?" She asked trailing behind me.

 

"Nope," I responded. "What did I do?" She asked, "I need you to protect me." 

 

 

"You decided to watch it." She jutted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter