Chapter 8

Passion

"Yoseob" someone calling him. Yoseob shocked and turned around. His heart feel like wanna fall out when looking at the person. 'Doojoon.....'

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile on the outside, Dongwoon and the workers 'radar' alerted them. 'this feeling!' Dongwoon thought.

-

Suddenly Kikwang heard footsteps coming in his way. "Kikwang-shi!!!!! where Yoseob sunbae?!" Dongwoon came with the other workers while panting hard.

"Is Young Master all right?" asked one of the worker that was holding a broom stick. Kikwang eyebrows furrowed.

"Isn't he in his room?" Kikwang asked back. Dongwoon felt weird.

"That's weird. My.... radar is having..... a.... huge reaction...." Kikwang look at Dongwoon and came near him...

'Ppakk' Kikwang then hit Dongwoon head with his report book. "Doesn't your radar have a reaction to everyone?" ask Kikwang

"That's not it..... it..."

"That's enough. The people coming for the interview will be arriving soon. Go inform the Young Master!"

With that Dongwoon turn around "Roger". 'Ppakk' Kikwang hit Dongwoon head again. "Beware of the words you use!" remind Kikwang.

"Yes....!" Dongwoon said while rubbing his head and quickly ran away.

-

"Why.... why did you come here so early in the morning?" asked Yoseob. 'now that i've thought about yesterday, i didn't really want to see him today...'

"Just greeting between lovers is simply not enough. Even if you do it everyday!" said Doojoon. Yoseob shocked hearing Doojoon words.

"Lo....Lovers? W... who is...." Yoseob words being cut off when Doojoon suddenly kissed him passionately. Yoseob eyes widen then he slowly close it. "Nn.. mmmph..nn"

After satisfied with the kiss Doojoon pulled away and slide his thumb at Yoseob lower lips. Yoseob blushed.

"Of course it's us" Doojoon answered Yoseob question earlier. Then Doojoon hugged Yoseob and squeeze it tightly. Then he placed a kissed on Yoseob forehead. "Morning".

Suddenly Yoseob pulled away from the hug. Doojoon stunned.

"We.... we are not..... Don't do this kind of thing!" stuttered Yoseob.

"What are you saying? we have already done more intimate things than this" said Doojoon with his poker face.

"That.... that was a mis.... misunderstanding!" Yoseob said while moving his hand left and right in denying without looking at Doojoon. "I still can't accept......" Yoseob explained to Doojoon. 'no matter what, before all of this, he was my rival who always tried to make me mad...' thought Yoseob. He finally look in Doojoon eyes and saw a sad and hurt eyes was looking at him.

"Hmm......... ok, we'll take it slow. At least you have to remember that i've officially told you my feelings" said Doojoon. Yoseob shocked because that was not the answer that he was expecting to hear from Doojoon. "Ah...." He was speechless.

Suddenly the door to his room slide open harshly revealing Dongwoon with furious face.

"Enough, enough, enough, that's enough! Young Master it's time for work! The reporters are coming for the interview"

"That's right, work" said Yoseob a lil bit shock.

"You really know how to ruin the atmosphere huh low-class student" said Doojoon, pissed.

"Yah idiot CEO! don't come into this place like you own it!" with that Dongwoon quickly grab Yoseob hand and drag Yoseob out. "Come on, Let's go. Kikwang-shi asked me to find you"

"Ah...Ok" Yoseob followed.

"Yoseob-ah" Doojoon called. Yoseob turned around but met with Doojoon lips afterwards. Dongwoon widen his eyes in shock.

Doojoon pulled away. "Work hard as the Young Master today too". He then caressed Yoseob face. "I'm going" he said. Yoseob shocked with Doojoon action.

"Don't ever come again!" said Dongwoon mad.

"See you" Doojoon said and wave his hand while laughing.

"Yoseob sunbae, you have to be careful of him! who knows he might steal our interview again! Don't put your guard down!" nag Dongwoon.

"Ah.... Yeah... You're right" replied Yoseob. 'but.... he asked me to work hard' thought Yoseob while touching his face where Doojoon was touching before. Dongwoon grumble 'hmph!'

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

end of my triple update for today..... YAY!!!! *my finger's tired* XD

so how was it? hope it's enjoyable while reading it... if not then i can't do anything.... LOL...

another short update... huhuhu... Any mistakes ~> sorry....

new characters will be added for the next chapter...... so stay tuned for it....

to people who subscribing and commenting ~> THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH.... not forgetting the silent readers too.... ^_^