Chapter 4

Passion

Because there's is a new subscriber i decided to do DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!! Enjoy reading it........^_^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning.

"Hyungdon-shi, please put out another futon in the Maple Room" ordered Yoseob towards his worker.

"Right away" replied the said man.

"Splash some water on the cement floor before the guest arrived" remind Yoseob.

"Ne.." his worker answered.

"Yoseob-shi, there will be a travel magazine reporter coming for an interview later" Kikwang reminds Yoseob.

"All right"

Then Yoseob saw Dongwoon and heard the conversation between Dongwoon and his guest 'you said your nickname at university was Son Namshin right. How unique'. 'yes, but i thinks that the name doesn't fit me'. 'that's not true! it's suits you'. 'wah, thank you and i hope you can visit this place again. thank you very much. have a pleasant journey'.

"He's quite hardworking and he handle our guests very well" said Kikwang.

Yoseob agreed. Dongwoon then noticed Yoseob and Kikwang was looking at him then smile at them. "Sunbae, how was it? did i pass?" asked Dongwoon.

"Don't talk so low-class, Dongwoon" pressed Kikwang.

"Owh sorry" Dongwoon apologizes.

"But you have worked hard. Keep up the good work" praised Kikwang.

"Wah~ ne Kikwang-shi!" Dongwoon felt happy. Suddenly there's a flash appeared. Three of them shocked and quickly look at the direction and saw that it was actually a flash from camera.

"Ah sorry, we're the reporters from Tourist Magazine. I'm here for the interview" said one of the reporter while handling them a card.

"Ah.... Welcome. I am very pleased to meet you" Yoseob quickly bowed followed by Kikwang and Dongwoon.

"This place really has a lot of handsome man. I wonder if there are any fans coming here?" said the reporter.

Suddenly, someone appeared and interupted them. "Everyone is taken away by the owner of this place" said that person towards the reporter.

"Doojoon?!" said Yoseob getting pissed. Dongwoon felt something. 'there's a very bad vibe!' he thought. 'sunbae!'.

-

Inside, all of the workers there felt that their Young Master is in dangerous. They called it 'owner radar system' because they can felt it everytime their Young Master is surrounded by  an evil atmosphere. All of them automatically stop their work.

-

While outside, the reporter asked Doojoon "And you are....?"

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm in charge of Yoon's Hotel, Yoon Doojoon imnida".

"Ah? You mean that international hotel chain?" the reporter asked again. Yoseob felt burning inside. "Yah! Doojoon!"

Suddenly, footsteps was heard at Yoseob back. 'Young Master' word can be heard so loud. When Yoseob and Doojoon turned their back they saw that all the workers stomped with big scissors for gardening, broom stick, mops, frying pan, big frozen fish, spatula and many more towards them and accidently knock Dongwoon down 'Yah! i'm still here ya know' groan Dongwoon. All of them asked Yoseob if he was alright. Yoseob was speechless.

Doojoon speak "Look at that, instead of interviewing a gay place like this, why don't you come to my hotel for an interview? I'll even let you take picture of the honeymoon suite and let you experience it yourself!" Doojoon drag the reporter away. The reporter was blushing when hearing Doojoon words and walk away with him.

On the other hand, Yoseob realised it and tried to stop them but it was too late. He saw Doojoon smirk at him. Yoseob gritted his teeth 'Doojoon you bastard! you actually dare to steal my interview!' he whispered while clenched his fist.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There you go.... another chapter..... as usual, sorry for any mistake..... XD

I don't know if this story was ok or not....

Well, for the next chapter 'Yoseob revenge'..... hehehe ^_^

Once again, thanks for subscribing and commenting....<3<3<3<3