Chapter 1

Passion

With green hills behind it, there is one place that the workers silently awaits for customer to come in

"Welcome!" there's a group of people who treat their guest whole-heartedly and there is also an elegant male figure who comes out to welcomed the guest

"Welcome!... Welcome to Yang's Traditional Japanese-style Inn"

Greet Yoseob, the new owner of Yang's Traditional Japanese-style Inn with a smile. He was wearing a traditional japanese robe (i don't know the name XD) which makes his appearances more outstanding.

-

Yoseob was in his room to take a rest while reading some magazine that his assistant, Kikwang, gave it to him a while ago. Suddenly Yoseob threw the magazine away and it landed on the floor.

"What's this? 'The new heirs of Yang's Traditional Japanese-style Inn is a beautiful person. It would be a pity for a women like yourself to missed him' Who's a beautiful person?!"

Ask Yoseob towards Kikwang after he re-read the lines that was written in the magazine.

"That reporter is exaggerating!!" add Yoseob. Kikwang then took the magazine that is on the floor and read it.

"Is that so? I think the picture were taken beautifully and it said 'He took over the Traditional Japanese-style Inn to continue the tradition of the previous owner, his late mother' this sentence is well-phrased!" said Kikwang while adjusting his glasses. Yoseob sigh and took a sip on his drink.

"Kikwang-ah, you wrote that, right?" 

Suddenly, the door to his room slide open revealed a handsome and tall figure. Yoseob and Kikwang jump a bit and shocked seeing the person who just barged in without knocking.

"What well phrased sentence that supposedly attracted and seduced those people? What the hell's with beautiful person?" ask that person.

"Doojoon!" yelled Yoseob with an angry face.

"Doojoon-shi" said Kikwang with his shock face.

The person that just came in was Yoon Doojoon, the CEO of Yoon's Hotel under Yoon Company.

"Stop coming here without notice. Don't think that just because we grew up together you can be so informal!" said Yoseob with an annoyed face.

"Your staff training is such a failure. Already bloated from all that praise? tsk tsk tsk" replied Doojoon with his poker face that make Yoseob even more pissed.

"That's none of your bussiness! Get lost!" Yoseob said with gritted teeth. He and Doojoon grew up together and their relationship was supposed to be close but before Yoseob knew it, Doojoon became his rival in bussiness and now Doojoon only knows how to make Yoseob furious. With that last word from Yoseob, Doojoon walk away while laughing.

"Hahaha i've said it before i will buy this place sooner or later, bye~"

"Kikwang-ah, bring me the salt!" ordered Yoseob

"Right away" replied Kikwang and later he come with salt in his hand and gave it to Yoseob. Yoseob take the salt and started to throw it inside his room. After he was satisfied with it, he wipe his hand while thinking 'I actually have little confidence in operating this place. Ever since that guy started managing his big hotel he has become more hateful'.

Yoseob then went to his mother memorial and kneeled in front of his mother picture. 'But then........... eomma........... because being the owner of this place put too much pressure on her........' he thought and he started to think of that time. The day that his mother passed away.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, how was it? ahhhh, i'm nervous.... =_= this is the first chapter.... hope you like it...

Sorry for any mistake....

Next chapter going to be 'flashback'...... thanks for reading..... ^_^