Chapter 17

Passion

They arrived at the park. Doojoon then quickly riding one of the equipment there. "Wow, it's small. When we were younger there was still space left even when we both sat on it" Yoseob look at Doojoon childish behaviour and rolling his eyes.

Doojoon then moved to try another equipment. "It's low too. If i ride it front and back i'll surely hit my head". Again, Yoseob just look at Doojoon and narrowed his eyes. Doojoon then continue, "Not too long ago i was still thinking that this park is very big!" he said with smiling and walk around. 'Doojoon is right..... because.... his back, when did it became so broad?' Yoseob look at Doojoon's broad back when Doojoon walk ahead in front of him.

"Let's go to our secret hideout behind the mountain!" Doojoon suggest.

"Huh? But it's late already" Yoseob said nervously while looking around him.

"What's wrong with that? There's a moon tonight and it isn't a big mountain. Even a kid can easily reach it"

"....." Yoseob speechless. He then followed Doojoon

"Are you alright? Be careful where you step" Doojoon asked worriedly

"Yeah...."

"It should be around here.... Ah!" Yoseob stunned when Doojoon announced that. He then look at the place and widen his eyes. "....This...."

There's a hole not too deep in front of them. "Huh! they haven't made a road here yet" Doojoon said. He then started to slide down "Let's go and have a look"

"Doojoon? But i'm wearing 'zori' (*Japanese sandals)"

Doojoon then look at Yoseob and spread his arms wide. "Don't worry. Jump down, i'll catch you" he said with a smile

"It's dangerous!" Yoseob refused

"It's alright. There's only grass below. It'll be fine even if we both fall. Palli..." Doojoon trying to calmed Yoseob.

"......."

"Seobie..." Doojoon look at Yoseob with serious expression. 'alright' Yoseob decide in his mind. He then started to jump while closing his eyes. Doojoon then quickly catch Yoseob and both of them fall down with Yoseob on top of Doojoon. Yoseob then sit up "Nahh... i knew it....Doojoon-ah, are you alright? Are you hurt?" Yoseob asked worriedly. Doojoon still lay on the grass.

"Ouch.... that was embarassing.... maybe my body lack some training...." Doojoon said while scratching his head. Yoseob then look at Doojoon face closely. Doojoon stunned. "Yoseob-ah....?" he called.

"This..... happened before.... the scar on your face... it was that time when i fall and you save me...... Why didn't you tell me.... i'd actually forgotten it....." Yoseob then touching the scar on Doojoon face. Doojoon then turned his face on the side.

"I knew that you'd blame yourself. So, i didn't want you to remember it. It's not a serious wounds and i'm not a girl. So, it's alright to have a scar. Besides, i think of it as a proof that i've protected you" he then look at Yoseob and saw Yoseob was staring at him with guilt expression. "I'm going to get angry if you keep on looking at me with that expression" Doojoon warned.

Yoseob then slide his thumb on Doojoon scar. He then bend down and kiss on it which is located between Doojoon cheekbone and eyes. Doojoon surprised. Yoseob then look at Doojoon's eye. His left hand was grip on Doojoon shoulder 'really.... you haven't change a bit...' 

"You were always so handsome..... even before" Doojoon still in shock. Yoseob then slowly moved closer to Doojoon and kissed Doojoon. When Doojoon recover from his shock, his hand then cupped Yoseob face and kiss Yoseob back. This time their kiss last a bit longer.

After some time, they both pulled away. Yoseob then lay his head on Doojoon chest. He was still on top of Doojoon. Both of them trying to catch their breath and closing their eyes enjoying the night in each other embrace. After a couple of minute silence, Yoseob called.

"Doo.....joon?" Doojoon quickly opened his eyes and look down and saw Yoseob head.

"Yeah?"

'what should i do? i .....?' Yoseob thought. He then pulled his body up and look at Doojoon with pleading eyes. "It's hot.... i'm hot.... what should i do....?" Yoseob said a bit panting. Doojoon eyes widen.

"That's good" he then sit up and hold Yoseob waist. "I was determined to be together with you today no matter what. I can't resist it anymore, either" Doojoon then started kissing Yoseob neck. Yoseob hand automatically wrapped around Doojoon neck.

Soon, that night, the normally silence forest was filled with their making love sound.

-

Next morning. "Oh, i know that already. Yoseob-shi had too much excitement and it caused him to have a fever. So he overslept" Kikwang said. "If you're already cured, then please remember i didn't say anything. I deliberately kept my silence for you!" Kikwang added.

"Really..... Thanks to you. I feel even more uneasy" Yoseob scoffed.

"The Young Master statue seems really effective" Doojoon suddenly appeared.

"Doojoon!" Yoseob shocked.

"Please give Young Master to me!"

Yoseob and Doojoon turn their head at the statue place. There, Dongwoon and the other young worker kneeled and praying in front of the statue.

"Not you guys, too" Yoseob said towards them.

"But.... i think the statue only heeds my prayer..." Doojoon said. He then give a peck on Yoseob head making Yoseob blushing.

"Let's try to make statue of you two the next time" Kikwang suddenly suggest.

"Kikwang-ah..." Yoseob called annoyed.

"Young Master! Please heed my prayers!" Dongwoon and the gang keep chanting in front of Yoseob statue.

Yoseob sigh. 'this place future definitely needs to rely on the Young Master'.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This stories going to end soon....

actually i cut half of the stories because i think it's boring...... so it will ended soon....

Sorry for any mistakes.....

Stay tuned for the next chappie....

Thanks for subscribing (even it's a boring stories) and commenting.... appreciate that a lot..... ^_^