Chapter 10

Passion

"Doojoon... let go of me! Doojoon! Ah...." Yoseob struggling. Doojoon still grabbing Yoseob hand.

"Was that also part of the owner jobs?" asked Doojoon coldly. "It's almost like a host's job. Quit it" he added. Yoseob stunned. He then yank Doojoon hand away harshly.

"Let go of me! what right do you have to tell me that? what i do is none of your business" mad Yoseob.

"How is it none of my business? I'm your...."

"We don't have any kind of relationship!" Doojoon word being cut off by Yoseob. Yoseob continued "Why should i listen to you? You belong to that big hotel chain. We were business rivals right? We were only childhood friends, so don't think you can just step into my business!"

"Only.....childhood friend....?" Doojoon repeated Yoseob word with hurt expression. Yoseob just look at Doojoon angrily. Suddenly Dongwoon came with the other workers.

"Young Master, who did you meet up with? The radar just now........ Ah! You again!" said Dongwoon pointed at Doojoon. "You came twice in one day! so it's you that my radar is reacting to!!!"

"If you're so free playing with that radar, why don't you work harder instead?" said Doojoon getting pissed.

"What did you say?" ask Dongwoon with gritted teeth.

"See You" Doojoon then turned around and walk away while waving.

"Get lost! Don't ever come again!" remind Dongwoon. Yoseob watched Doojoon back with sorrow face.

-

On the table served a lot of food. Yoseob sighed.

"Yoseob sunbae, are you still thinking about that jerk?" asked Dongwoon towards Yoseob. He was accompanied Yoseob with his dinner. Yoseob shook.

"N...No" he replied stuttering. "But you haven't touched your food!" snapped Dongwoon.

"It's nothing. I'm finished eating" Yoseob then stood up and collect his plate and move to the sink. "Ack! Yoseob sunbae!" Dongwoon called Yoseob to comeback eating but being ignored.

-

Yoseob take a walk at the backyard 'onsen' and he started to think hard while looking at the 'onsen'.

"Hi there"

Yoseob turned his head and widen his eyes. "Junhyung-shi"

"Such a beautiful garden" Junhyung said. He then grab Yoseob hand "But the most beautiful one is still you, Yoseob-shi" he added.

"That.... Junhyung-shi, you are....." Yoseob then yank his hand away from Junhyung grip.

"Of course i'm sweet talking to you. I'm here because i was attracted by your beauty" said Junhyung while looking at his empty hand. 'so that's, how it is... even though i have no such intention, i seem to be making people misunderstand my actions... "like a host's club" ... Doojoon, he...... he didn't mean that when he told me to "work hard as the young master"......' Yoseob thought and turn away.

"Yoseob-shi?" Junhyung called. 

'the young master belongs to every guest' Yoseob ignored Junhyung call. He just walk away leaving Junhyung.

"????.... did i.... just get dumped right then? Hmmm.... I think so..." Junhyung said.

Yoseob then walk at the small forest behind his place with his head low. 'i want to see Doojoon..... but i don't know what to tell him... I don't want him to misunderstand me.....' Yoseob think sadly. Suddenly he heard footsteps. He look up and he stop immediately. 'Doojoon.... why is he here? don't tell me it's because he wants to see me...' 

Yoseob still look at Doojoon but Doojoon just walk past him 'Ah....' Yoseob look down.

"Yoseob" Yoseob suprised. "Didn't you come here because you wanted to see me?" asked Doojoon. Only his head turn to look at Yoseob. His hand inside his pocket.

Yoseob turned and facing Doojoon. "...Of... Of course not... Why would i...." Yoseob didn't look at Doojoon and look down. Doojoon then turned around facing Yoseob. "But i do" Yoseob stunned. "I wanted to see you, so i came looking for you" Doojoon added. He move forward toward Yoseob slowly. He then pull out his hand from his pocket and touching Yoseob hair and caressed it. He then bring Yoseob head to land on his shoulder. Yoseob blushed and his heart beating fast.

"Sorry, i've said some hurtfull things to you" Doojoon then cupped Yoseob face "I'm just angry because you were touched by someone else" Yoseob looked up and met with Doojoon sincere eyes. 'Doojoon....'

Doojoon then continued "But i know that you're doing your best for the Yang's Traditional Japanese-style Inn sake". Doojoon then touch Yoseob lower lips with his thumb '...Doojoon...' 

Doojoon moved closer. Yoseob too.

"YOUNG MASTER!!!!! are you alright?!" came Dongwoon and Kikwang along with other workers. Yoseob quickly turned his head toward the voice.

"Not again" said Doojoon pissed. "Kikwang-shi, i'm borrowing the Young Master" said Doojoon while put his hand on Yoseob shoulder. "Doojoon..." Yoseob look at Doojoon questioningly.

"Ok, you have to return him safely" Kikwang said with his eyebrows up.

"Let's go, Seobie" Doojoon drag Yoseob away.

"Yoseob sunbae.... Young Master!" Dongwoon called. Yoseob then turn his head.

"I'm sorry, everyone. Don't worry. I just have something to tell him" said Yoseob towards his workers. He then walk off with Doojoon.

With Yoseob last word all the workers felt wilted "Young Master....."

"It's Love..." Hyunseung interupted. His hand entwined together feeling envy.

"What happened? he's being brought back? so he was already taken" Junhyung felt sad.

"So why are you guys here again?" Kikwang then asked both of them.

"We just simply love beautiful things...." Hyunseung exclaimed and giggled. Junhyung just show his 'what the hell' face with Hyunseug attitude.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for subscribing and commenting.... appreciate that a lot.... <3<3<3

Okay.. here's the new chappie..... sorry for any mistakes that i made....

Just a lil bit angst in the beggining.... it's just that i won't like seeing them fought for so long... my heart can't take it ^_^....

Well, the next chappie's going to be rated....again.... opps, sorry i can't help it.... hehehe...

If you don't like, just don't read it kay..... If you willing to read then, stay tuned.....