Chapter 15

Passion

"The owner for this place is like a flower" Kikwang said while watching Yoseob looking and touching the flower in front of him. Then the flower that has been touch by Yoseob become withered. "Ah!" "??" Yoseob and Kikwang eyes widen with the situation.

"At least you're better than before" Kikwang said trying to calm Yoseob.

"I don't really want to be comforted by an artistic idiot like you.... You're so blunt" said Yoseob getting pissed while trying to push the flower. Suddenly, "Long Live Young Master" Yoseob stunned. He then turned around and found out that all the workers were praying in front of his statue.

"Very good" Kikwang praised the workers. Yoseob was speechless. Then Kikwang asked the workers to do something. "Ready?". All the workers nodded. Kikwang then pull out a stick and started to move the stick. With that all the workers started to sing "Long Live! Young Master is the best! I love Young Master!" Yoseob startled and started to runaway. "WAAA....." he then bumped into someone.

"Are you alright?"

"....Doojoon" Yoseob gasp and covered his mouth. 

"Here" Doojoon then passed Yoseob the flower that he bought.

"Thank You" Yoseob take the flower. Doojoon then stare at Yoseob. "What is it?" asked Yoseob blushing.

"It's nothing. I was just thinking. Compared to the owner statue, the real thing is much better" said Doojoon with solemn expression. "What....." Yoseob blush more.

"Ah! Idiot CEO!" Dongwoon came with the other worker. He then move in front of Yoseob pushing Doojoon a bit. "You come here every morning to talk nonsense. You must envy us for having a Young Master statue"

Doojoon ignored Dongwoon and went to move forward to Yoseob side. He then grab Yoseob and put his arm on Yoseob shoulder. "Play all you want with the statue. I don't care about that cause the real thing belongs to me" Doojoon claimed. Yoseob stood there blushing. Dongwoon gritted his teeth. Yoseob then looked up and met with Doojoon hot stare. "Doojoon" both of them stare each other.

Dongwoon then quickly trying to grab Yoseob hand "Let go of Young Master this instant. Young Master, get away from him quickly" Dongwoon ordered.

"Oh My! You guys are as intimate as before" someone voice interupt their intense conversation. All three of them look at the person "Heh??"

"Good day! thanks for taking care of Prince Flower Shop. We were here to deliver the flower"

"Ah! aren't you guys Junhyung and Hyunseung....?" ask Dongwoon.

"Aww, call me JS! JS!...." Hyunseung smile while smack Dongwoon making Dongwoon fall back and groan in pain.

"Why are you delivering flowers? aren't you guys supposed to be magazine reporters....?" ask Yoseob towards Hyunseung.

"Kyaa! my real dream was to open a flower shop. So i've changed my job to make my dream come true..." Hyunseung said happily. He then continued "After we came here for the interview, we talked with the boss of Prince Flower Shop on the way back. He was troubled because he had no successor... so i begged him!" explained Hyunseung.

"Come to think of it, the owner of Prince Flower Shop really doesn't have any relatives" Kikwang said.

Junhyung suddenly slide forward and stood in front of Yoseob "As for me, i really don't mind as long as Hyunseung is happy. Besides, i can take pictures anywhere i want"

"Is..... Is that so?!" Yoseob stuttered

"I also didn't dream of being able to meet you like this again" Junhyung said. He then grab Yoseob hand and kiss it.

"Erm...." Yoseob stunned. Suddenly a hand from Yoseob back appeared and pull Yoseob hand away from Junhyung grip. They both shock. Junhyung then look at Yoseob back and met with Doojoon death glare. Junhyung speechless.

"Doo...." Yoseob called while looking at Doojoon.

"Uwahhh! He's so handsome!" with that Yoseob being push away. "I never thought i would see those sharp eyes again! I'm so happy" Hyunseung said. He was standing in front of Doojoon. "That cold expression.... that ultracool death glare and also that scar on his face! even though he knows Yoseob is a guy, he still can't help it" Hyunseung kept praising Doojoon. "Is there any romantic past regarding the scar?" Hyunseung asked Doojoon with puppy eyes. Doojoon then turn away and look at Yoseob. Yoseob face showed a curious expression.  'speaking of which, when did Doojoon get that scar on his face?' Yoseob thought.

"I'm not listening to any more of this nonsense. See you Yoseobie" Doojoon said while waving his hand at Yoseob and started to walk away. "Ah....Ok.."

Dongwoon was busy throwing salt while said "Don't ever come here again!". Hyunseung still in dazed. Junhyung then asked Yoseob "Do you know anything about that Yoseob-shi since you guys are childhood friends"

"I don't know...." Yoseob answered. "Kikwang-ah do you know?" Yoseob ask Kikwang. "No...." Kikwang answered back. "Must be some women-related issues then" Dongwoon said mockingly. Yoseob then smack his arm "Don't let your imagination run wild Dongwoon-ah" 'it must have happened a long time ago since Kikwang don't know anything about it' Yoseob thought.

"Alright, enough slacking off. Yoseob-shi, please hurry and finish the flower arrangements" Kikwang said.

"Ok" Yoseob replied.

"Then we'll also take our leave. Please visit our shop again" said Hyunseung waving goodbye followed by Junhyung.

-

'somehow it bothers me....' Yoseob was in deep thought. He was cutting and arranging the flower inside his room to decorate it in vase. The door to his room slide open. Yoseob turn back and stunned. "Doojoon"

"That's weird. Why are you still arranging flowers at night?" ask Doojoon confused.

'ah, that's right' Yoseob realize it. "There are the leftovers from this morning. Kikwang told me to use them for practise." Yoseob then stood up bring along the flower and turned away to avoid Doojoon. "You.... You're the weird one. You seem to have a lot of free time for a CEO coming here day and night...."

"That's because there were people disturbing us this morning!" Doojoon said with his poker face.

"What do you mean disturb....." suddenly Yoseob slip when he tried to turn around.

"Yoseobie!" Doojoon quickly grab Yoseob making both of them fall down with Yoseob fell on top of Doojoon. The flower and vase that was holding by Yoseob earlier scaterred on the floor. The water inside the vase wetting Doojoon face. Yoseob look up and shocked. "Doo..Doojoon!"

Doojoon then support his body with his elbow. Yoseob grab the towel beside him and started to wipe Doojoon's face. "Are you alright? I'm sorry, I....... Huh?" suddenly Yoseob remembered something while he was wiping Doojoon face 'this scene has happened before....' Yoseob deep in thought.

"Yoseob-ah..... Seobie, I can't breath...." without Yoseob realize he covered Doojoon face with the towel. "Ah!" he then quickly stand up and continue his thought 'i've remembered something just now...'

"Nothing's going right today. I should perform an evil spirit banishing ritual" Doojoon said while wiping his face. Yoseob then look at Doojoon. "What?" but to his suprised his lips met with Doojoon's lips. "Hey" Yoseob quickly pulled away. Doojoon then hold Yoseob face and continued kissing. Yoseob surrender and melted into the hot kiss given by Doojoon. When feel satisfied, Doojoon pulled away "This should be okay" he said while hold Yoseob chin.

"What are you..... you are such...."

"Actually, what i wanted to do the most is to strip you " said Doojoon while kissing Yoseob cheek.

"!!!!" 'i'm still not used to how he teases me....' Yoseob thought.

"I'm going now, Good night. I'll see you tomorrow" Doojoon said and walk off.

"Don't come here everyday!!!!" Yoseob said. 'but, i don't really hate it when he does it.... right... what was i thinking about just now....?' Yoseob sighed.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for any mistakes...

Thanks for subscribing and commenting.... ^_^