Chapter 12

Passion

Actually i wanna update last night but my internet connection got problem.... T_T so today i'm gonna do triple update..... enjoy! ^_^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The staff of any Inn needs to be up early. It's the same at Yoseob place. The only different is the owner, a man. A couple of month have passed since Yoseob took over that place from his late mother.

"Good morning, Yoseob-shi" greeted Kikwang.

"Morning" Yoseob stiffled a yawn. 'so sleepy' he whispered.

"Yoseob-shi, what are you doing?! I've told you before, you can only show your true self when no one is around" nag Kikwang. Yoseob just nod.

"Alright everyone, please work hard today also" Kikwang announced and receive an agreed replied from the workers. Yoseob still dazed. 'what is today going to be like?' Yoseob asked in his mind.

"Yoseob-shi, a guest should be arriving any time now" remind Kikwang. "Got it".

Then someone appeared in front of the door. "Welcome to Yang's Traditional Japanese-style Inn" Yoseob bowed and greet. When he look up his eyes widen and pointed his finger towards the person.

"Doo...Doojoon, what are you doing here?" Yoseob ask. "Don't use your finger to point at a guest" Doojoon said seriously. Then footsteps was heard approaching them.

"Ah! It's you again? didn't we tell you to never, ever come to this place again?" shout Dongwoon while approaching with the other workers. "How rude of you to shout at a guest" Doojoon exclaimed. "Guest...." Yoseob eyes wide.

"I didn't received Doojoon-shi reservation...." Kikwang check his reservation book.

"Isn't there a reservation for Leejoon-shi for tonight?" asked Doojoon.

"Yes, there's a reservation for two people under Leejoon-shi. Oh, he's the guest who booked the VIP room." said Kikwang while looking at his book. "What?!!!" Yoseob ask Kikwang, shocked. "Told you!" Doojoon said with his poker face. "Leejoon-shi can't make it today, so i came alone" Doojoon added.

"Liar! this is surely one of your dirty tricky! You are the owner of a huge hotel, why don't you stay at your own place?! Get lost. This place is not for someone like you!" Dongwoon said angrily. Doojoon kinda shock. "So this place choose it's guest? is that so, Yoseob-shi?" Doojoon asked Yoseob. "?????" Yoseob think.

"Hey, the person talking to you is me! hmmph!" Dongwoon tell Doojoon but being ignored.

"I understand. Let me guide you to your room, Doojoon-shi" Yoseob invited Doojoon. Dongwoon clenched his fist. Then Yoseob said with gritted teeth "Please come this way our HONOURED GUEST!".

"Do you always talk to your guests like this?" Doojoon said while following Yoseob. Yoseob ignnored him. He then slide the door open and let Doojoon in first.

"Hmm, it's no doubt an old Inn with a hundred years of history. The room is very grand." praised Doojoon while looking inside his VIP room. Yoseob huff at the back. "Yoseobie, stop day-dreaming" Doojoon turned and talk to Yoseob. "Ah?"

"At least help me take off my coat, Young Master" Doojoon said. Yoseob face red because he kept his anger. He then started to pull of Doojoon coat and hang it inside the wardrobe. "Yoseobie" Doojoon called. "What?" replied Yoseob annoyed 'damn it' while arranging Doojoon coat properly.

Yoseob then turn around and shocked seeing Doojoon face close to his face. Doojoon then kissed him. "...Nn..." Yoseob melted into the kiss. His body being pinned inside the wardrobe. Then Doojoon pulled away.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm on duty!" Yoseob pissed. "But i'm having a holiday!" Doojoon smirk. "Liar, you came to create trouble for this place right?" Yoseob huffed.

"I'm not lying, it's just that i don't get holiday often and i wanted to spend it with you, so i booked a room here" Doojoon explained.

"What...."

"It's probably imposible for us to get holiday on the same date. So in order to see you, i can only come to this place"

"I don't ask you to do that...." Doojoon then grab and push Yoseob down on the floor "Ocasionally having a secret lovers meeting isn't a bad idea, right?" Doojoon hovered on top of Yoseob. "I've said it before, we don't have that kind of relationship!" Yoseob replied.

Meanwhile, on the outside Dongwoon crumbled his dirty rag tightly 'grrrr'. He heard the conversation between Yoseob and Doojoon. Then 'ppakk' Kikwang hit his head with his book. "Don't show me that sour face. Concentrate on working"

"But....." "Emm, Kikwang-shi there's a delivery for you" came the delivery man. "Ok" Kikwang replied and went to the delivery man and sign the received form. He then started to unwrapped it. Dongwoon eyes widen.

"Young Master statue? you really went and ordered it?" asked Dongwoon. "Of course... Hmm it's just as i imagined" Kikwang smiles while looking at the statue. "Uwahh, Young Master.... Woahhh... so beautiful" Dongwoon was amazed seeing that human size statue in front of him. Kikwang then started to moved the statue. "Alright, i'll put it in place since there are no guests right now". "Let me help you" Dongwoon offered. "No i'm fine. Go and do your own work" Kikwang refused. Suddenly Kikwang felt pain...................O_O

-

Meanwhile at Doojoon VIP room, Yoseob served Doojoon a cup of tea. "Here you are"

"You are acting like a real Young Master" Yoseob blush.

"Then please enjoy yourself. Our place 'onsen' is top quality, please go and try it out" said Yoseob then stood up. Doojoon grab Yoseob hand. "Doojoon...."

"Stay with me a bit longer!" Doojoon said. He then pull Yoseob hand hard and Yoseob landed on Doojoon's lap. "Yah!" Yoseob said blushing hard.

"I'll let you go if you promise me to have dinner with me" Doojoon offered. "Why must i.....". "My holiday was very hard to get. Besides, isn't it part of an owners responsibility to ensure the guest experience a wonderful and memorable holiday?" Doojoon claimed. He added "It's just having dinner together. You can break the rules once!" Doojoon face became closer to Yoseob. "Doojoon-ah"

Suddenly the door slide open. "Young Master...........! It's terrible....!" said Dongwoon panicked. Doojoon and Yoseob jumped quickly from their position and release each other. "Aaahh... you..... what are you doing to Young Master?!" Dongwoon ask angrily.

"Nothing. You're so annoying. How can staff simply barged into a guest room?" said Doojoon pissed. Yoseob blushing hard.

"I don't need to be polite with you, I...Idiot....Idiot...CEO!" Dongwoon said while showing his tounge to Doojoon. Doojoon then turned away "I don't argue with kindergarten standard opponents"

"You two...." Yoseob finally spoke. "Dongwoon-ah, what are you yapping about just now?"

"Ah, that's right, it's terrible. Kikwang-shi, he........" Doojoon and Yoseob eyes widen upon hearing Dongwoon word.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

what happen to Kikwang?.... stay tuned for the next chappie.....

sorry for any mistakes.... ^_^