Chapter 2

Passion

Well, double update for today because i feel happy that i got my first subscriber.... So, enjoy reading it!... Thank You.... ^_^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback.........

During Yoseob mother's funeral......

Some of the workers whispered one another 'The owner's husband never cared about this kind of things and she only had a son', 'What will this place going to be now that the owner is gone?'.

Yoseob was kneeling in front of his mother picture the whole time.

"Yoseob-shi" Kikwang approached Yoseob. "I have something to discuss with you". With that Yoseob followed him and went inside his late mother room.

"Please become the new owner of this place" said Kikwang.

Yoseob stunned. "We're mourning here. Please don't joke with me" said Yoseob while thinking 'that it is so disrespectful'.

"I'm being serious" said Kikwang with his serious expression. Yoseob starting to sweat.

"That's even worse. I'm a guy, how can i be the owner of this place?"

Kikwang sighed "Well, who told you not to get a lover and prepare her to be the next owner of this place?" 'you can fool people with that face anyway....' Kikwang thought. Yoseob sweating more.

Kikwang added "Listen closely Yoseob-shi. An owner is a requirement for any Traditional Japanese-style Inn! and you, as a good looking man will make it into the news! we can attract more female guests......" Yoseob cut in "But i already have plans to go to Tokyo right after i graduate from university".

"Tokyo?! What's the difference between here and Tokyo? Whatever you're working on in Tokyo you can do it here" said Kikwang with his serious expression. Yoseob kinda shocked.

Kikwang added "If it's music, then you can play the 'shamisen' (Japanese instrument), if you want to dance in a night club, why don't you dance the traditional japanese dance here?, drinking cappuchino for your afternoon tea?, 'Maccha' (Japanese powdered green tea) will also have the same froth on top, when you feel artistic, why not try some flower arranging to boost your elegance?, if you still won't agree no matter what i said...." Yoseob whispered "i'm just about to say that...." suddenly Kikwang pull out sword and stab the wooden table in front of Yoseob.

"Then you have to use this treasured antique sword to stab me. Then i might let you go!" Yoseob fell backward.

"What?!" 'where did that sword come from' Yoseob thought.

Suddenly the door opened and revealed all the worker kneeled down "We also beg you! we will definetly support Young Master Yoseob all the way! so please, save this place!"

Yoseob was taken aback 'i don't want your support...... i really don't' thought Yoseob in his mind.

"You look like the previous owner, who was also known as the flower of this place. I'm sure you will become a responsible and beautiful owner of this place" said Kikwang with smile on his face and put back the sword.

-

With that the funeral settings change immediately to 'Celebrating! Birth of the new owner!'. Yoseob can't do anything 'we were still mourning for the dead' sighed Yoseob.

"Ah, how can you have that awful expression? Remember that you're the one and only heirs of this place" nag Kikwang.

"You're so annoying" replied Yoseob. 'at least let me express my unhappiness!'. "But why is everyone working so hard for this place which is almost bankrupt? Why is it that i feel everyone is taking on a burden that is not theirs?" asked Yoseob.

"You were right. But that's because the people who stayed here including myself have been help by your late mother" Yoseob shocked upon hearing Kikwang answer.

Then, an old worker came "I was also cared for, since i started working here at the age of ten. Of course asking Young Master to become the new owner might be forcing you but i had thought long ago how wonderful it would be if Young Master could become the owner one day. This place is such a good place!".

Yoseob thought 'it would be better to just briefly listen to what old people are saying'.

End of flashback.........

"Yoseob-shi, it's time. The guests are coming" Kikwang voice make Yoseob come back to reality.

"Okay, let's go!" replied Yoseob.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finish update for Chapter 2...... sorry for any mistake.......

So how was it? might be boring because it was a flashback chapter..... huhuhu...

But, next chapter going to be a lil bit long.... new character will be added.... so stay tuned.....

Thanks for reading..... ^_^