Chapter 5

Passion

Feeling unsatisfied, Yoseob went to Doojoon hotel along with Kikwang and Dongwoon.

"What do you want Doojoon?! Do you have a grudge against my place?!" asked Yoseob angrily. Doojoon was sitting in his big chair with his leg crossing.

"Not really" he answered with his eyes closed. Dongwoon gave a burning glare towards Doojoon.

Kikwang spoke "Doojoon-shi, you're not being fair. If you can't give us a good reason, then we won't let you off that easily" explained Kikwang. Dongwoon also support Kikwang statement and makes face toward Doojoon. With that statement from Kikwang, Doojoon opened his eyes.

"The reason......... I'll tell you what the reason is" with that Doojoon stand up from his big chair and walk towards Yoseob then stop in front of Yoseob. "Yoseob" he's calling Yoseob name then suddenly grab Yoseob made Yoseob startled. His right hand grab Yoseob wrist while his other hand circled Yoseob waist and bring them closer together.

"Because I Like You" said Doojoon while looking at Yoseob black orbs. Dongwoon eyes became wide while Kikwang was shocked. Dongwoon object "What kind of reason is that?!". Kikwang whispered "a CEO confessing something like this......hmmmm"

Doojoon shrugged saying to Kikwang and Dongwoon "Say whatever you like. That is my reason". Then he turned to face Yoseob back and kinda shocked

"Yoseobie? Hey!" Yoseob just stood still with his black orbs missing from his eyes. Doojoon become panicked "Damn! his eyes turned white! palli! got the wine from that cupboard!" ordered Doojoon to Dongwoon. After Dongwoon passed the bottle, Doojoon quickly pour it in small glass and made Yoseob drink it.

"Yah! comeback already. You were always like this in the past when you couldn't face something" Doojoon sighed.

After finishing his glass, Yoseob black orbs came back. Doojoon sighed again in relief. "Do you want another glass? here.." he passed Yoseob the glass but instead of taking the glass, Yoseob grab the bottle from Doojoon hand and quickly drink the whole bottle. Doojoon, Dongwoon and Kikwang was stunned by Yoseob action. After finishing the whole bottle Yoseob sighed and calling Doojoon name.

"You dare to call my place a gay place huh? *hiccups*" Yoseb glared at Doojoon and pull Doojoon tie tightly to choke him.

"Yah, Yoseob-ah, you're drunk" said Doojoon

"You bastard! Don't take people as fools! I..... I will make you a part of the gay place. That way you won't have the right to say anything! I'll teach you a lesson...!" said Yoseob between hiccups. With that last word he pull hard on Doojoon tie, tip toed and he kissed Doojoon on the lips.

Dongwoon at the back was terrified at Yoseob action and asking Yoseob what he was doing while Kikwang just stood there stunned.

Doojoon trying to pull away but Yoseob still grip tightly on his tie and move forward making both of them fall on the hard floor with Yoseob on top of Doojoon. With that fall Dongwoon started to teary 'no... sunbae T_T'. He then asked Yoseob to let go of Doojoon. Kikwang gained his conscious back and quickly calling Yoseob name. Doojoon also calling Yoseob name and trying to move Yoseob and looking down at Yoseob. Then Doojoon sighed. He tells Kikwang that Yoseob was asleep on top of him. Dongwoon sighed in relieved and Kikwang just facepalmed seeing his Young Master behave like that.

"I'm sorry Doojoon-shi, please take care of Yoseob-shi tonight" begged Kikwang. He can't bring Yoseob back with his condition like that.

"Allright" Doojoon agreed.

Dongwoon added "You're not allowed to attack him while his asleep!"

Doojoon scoffed "Stupid! how could i possibly do anything to someone who's drunk? Yoseobie already sleeping like a log. I can just ignored him"

-

It's already midnight. Yoseob sleep soundly on Doojoon's bed. Doojoon just walk out from bathroom with his towel around his neck fully dressed in his pyjamas. He moves to his bed and saw Yoseob sleeping figure with his back facing Doojoon. Doojoon sighed "Really...... Yoseob-ah, move over a bit. I want to sleep already" his tried to wake Yoseob up. Yoseob just 'hmmmm...' and roll over. His eyes still closed.

With that Doojoon kinda shocked seeing Yoseob sleeping hangover face. His eyes then trailed down and see that Yoseob traditional robe slightly opened revealing his milky chest. Doojoon gulp his saliva. 'y' Doojoon thought. Slowly he bend down "Yoseob-ah, don't show me that kind of expression" his hand slip in Yoseob traditional robe making it more opened and exposed more of Yoseob chest. Doojoon then started to kiss Yoseob on the lips while his hand roaming around Yoseob body making Yoseob moan in his sleep.

Suddenly Yoseob opened his eyes "Doojoon.....Nghhn... N..No...." with all his energy he pushed Doojoon away.

"Why not...?" asked Doojoon pissed then laying on his back on the bed. Yoseob woke up by supporting his weak body with his elbow and facing Doojoon. Doojoon quickly pinched his nose avoiding the strong smelled of alcohol from Yoseob.

Yoseob showing his sulking face at Doojoon. 'cute' Doojoon thought. Yoseob then answered Doojoon question "You're bullying me... You weren't like that before....."

Doojoon then cupped Yoseob face "That's because of those annoying people crowding around you like flies. I've always felt like this about you" Doojoon bring Yoseob face closer but stopped in the middle "Yoseob?!"

"I feel sick" Yoseob cupped his mouth.

"What?! Ho... hold it! Don't throw on my face!" Doojoon panicked.

Yoseob started to gag "Hold it until i get you to the toil......"

"Uuuuu...."

"??!"

-

In Doojoon room..........

On the bed laying Yoseob with towel on his forehead while Doojoon was feeling drained on the couch 'Oh My God....' he thought.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter again......

a lil bit longer i think.... btw, sorry if i make a mistake anywhere......

No double update today because no new subcriber.... *evil laugh*

Next chapter going to be rated chapter..... Skipped it if you don't want to read it.....

Stay tuned!!! ^_^