Chapter 16

Passion

The next morning.... 

'i didn't get enough sleep...' Yoseob sighed. Kikwang noticed Yoseob sully face.

"Good morning. Is something wrong?" he asked Yoseob.

"Nothing...... Kikwang-ah are you sure nothing happened to Doojoon and i when we were young?" Yoseob suddenly ask Kikwang.

"What are you referring to? If you mean the things that you and he are currently involved in, i think there was"

"What..." suddenly Dongwoon appeared from nowhere and sit in between Kikwang and Yoseob. "What are you saying, Kikwang-shi?!!! If there really is something, then it should happen with me!" Dongwoon said angrily.

"Right... Dongwoon, if it were you how would you have gotten a scar like the one Doojoon has?" Yoseob rolled his eyes and ask Dongwoon.

"That's........ of course! Yoseob sunbae has been kidnapped by that idiot CEO, the bad guy and is in serious danger. Then along comes Prince Dongwoon to save the day! The Prince said 'even if it means getting hurt, i'll get rid of the evil and fight for justice'. After the fight ended, then the Prince will hug the main actress, Yoseob sunbae, and then give him a passionate kiss while that idiot CEO keep cursing behind us" Dongwoon ended his story.

"It's not realistic enough. You becoming a hero is impossible" Yoseob said with an annoyed face.

"Why?!!! Owwh..." Dongwoon hurt hearing Yoseob statement.

'hero.....' Yoseob remembered something. 'hero?' he still thinking. "Morning" Doojoon suddenly came and greeted him. "Doojoon"

"Uwahh! Everytime i see your evil face, i just want to bite you to death. Prepare to die!" Dongwoon holds broom stick in the air.

"What? is this a zoo?" Doojoon ask with his poker face. Hearing that Dongwoon started to attack Doojoon with that stick 'whoosh' "Hiyaa!!!!". Doojoon just step aside avoiding it with his hand still inside his pocket. Dongwoon nearly fall. Yoseob just watching them. He then walk away leaving them. Doojoon noticed it "Hey, Yoseobie.... Yoseob"

"I.... i need to prepare to work. Bye!" Yoseob then hurriedly went off 'i get nervous just looking at Doojoon' he thought.

Doojoon watch Yoseob with sad face. "Weekkk! hehe, you've been dumped" Dongwoon said mockingly. Doojoon face hardened. 'BAM' he then slap Dongwoon in the face with the back of his hand. Dongwoon fell backward. Kikwang watch with horror.

Next day. "Hi" Doojoon greet Yoseob. "Ah, i'm so busy. So busy" Yoseob quickly went off avoiding Doojoon. "Uweek" Dongwoon show his tounge at Doojoon. Doojoon sighed.

And the next day. "Hey...." Doojoon called Yoseob. Yoseob quickly turned away "Check the guest room, check the 'onsen', check the....." he ordered his workers while running away from Doojoon. "Uweekkk" Dongwoon showing his victory face at Doojoon. Doojoon sighed loudly.

"Excuse me, Kikwang-shi. I'm going to borrow Yoseob for a while. Please tell him to come over when he's finished" Doojoon said while write something on his small notebook.

"Ok" Kikwang replied. Doojoon then ripped the page that he wrote and passed it to Kikwang. Kikwang then take that piece of paper from him. "Thank's for your help" he said then walk off.

"I'm gonna burn it" Dongwoon said when Doojoon left. He then snatch the paper on Kikwang hands. "Ah! Hey!" Kikwang shout.

"Let me see! Let me see!" he then look at the paper.

"Give it back Dongwoon-ah" Kikwang begged.

"Huh? what's this?" Dongwoon hold the paper in the air. On the paper not an address but a picture. Doojoon draw a star, moon, small house and some flowers. "Has that idiot CEO finally lost his mind?!!" Dongwoon asked. Kikwang then snatch the paper back angrily. "Give it back!"

"Huh?" Dongwoon then saw Doojoon looking at something at the outside. He then went to take a look. He saw Doojoon was praying in front of Yoseob statue with his eyes closed. 'he's praying at the Young Master statue! hehe i have to tell Young Master this' he then turn around and chuckled. 'he always acts so cool in front of us and yet he actually does this kind of thing. this will certainly cost him points. hehe idiot CEO did a silly thing. hehe!' Dongwoon giggled.

"Dongwoon-ah, get back to work" Kikwang remind Dongwoon.

"Alright!" Dongwoon still giggling.

-

It's night already. Yoseob walk around and sighed. He started to punch on his sore shoulder 'another day's ended' he thought. "Thanks for your hard work" Kikwang said to Yoseob. "You too Kikwang-ah". Kikwang then passed Yoseob the folded paper.

"Here, Doojoon-shi wanted me to passed it to you" Kikwang said.

"Huh?"

"Because you were obviously avoiding him, he can't act as if nothing happened, right?"

"I... I wasn't deliberately avoiding him. I just don't know why i feel uneasy everytime i see him"

Suddenly Dongwoon came. "Young Master, let me tell you something. I saw everything" Dongwoon said with smile. Kikwang look at Dongwoon and ask Dongwoon to shut up.

"What did you see?" Yoseob asked.

"That idiot CEO was solemnly praying in front of the Young Master statue! That was the first time i've seen someone doing it" Dongwoon said while laughing. He then look at Kikwang but Kikwang didn't joined him laughing. "Huh?" Dongwoon then stop.

'Doojoon was actually doing that.....' Yoseob gasp.

"Why didn't you go and have a talk with Doojoon-shi? You know the reason for the usually cool and proud Doojoon-shi doing that kind of thing is you". "Kikwang-ah..." Kikwang cut in "Even if you feel uneasy you'll have to find the reason in order to overcome it. Can you understand the weird symbol in his message?" Kikwang asked.

"What weird symbols?" Yoseob asked back. He then unfolded the paper and stunned. 'this is.....' his eyes widen. "I'm going out for a bit. You guys go rest!" Yoseob said towards Kikwang and Dongwoon then went out.

"Understood" Kikwang smiled.

"What?" Dongwoon shock. "Hold on, Yoseob sunbae!" he trying to stop Yoseob from going away. "Are you really going?! don't forget, that guy is the idiot CEO!" Dongwoon words being ignored by Yoseob.

"It didn't go as you planned. What a pity" Kikwang then left Dongwoon alone. Dongwoon felt like his soul left his body.

-

Yoseob walked inside the small forest at the back of his place. 'Doojoon.... the symbols on the paper are codes we made when we were young... we have a secret hideout in the park... Doo... Doojoon..' he thought while walking. He then heard something moving from his back. His heart started to beating fast. Then someone hug him from behind. Yoseob gasp. He then look back and saw who it is.

"Doo....Doojoon!"

"It's been so long since you've called my name. You've been avoiding me these past few days. I thought you weren't coming" Doojoon said and released Yoseob.

"Ah.... That's.... I didn't imagine that you'd still remember the code" Yoseob said blushing.

"You too" Doojoon smiled. "Alright, since we're here already, we might as well have fun!" Doojoon added and started to walk.

"Huh? wait a minu....." Yoseob stumbled a bit while trying to catch Doojoon who already walk away.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

enjoy this new chappie..... ^_^

any mistakes ~ sorry....