09

Crossroad

One week had passed since Taekwoon and Hongbin are in a relationship. 
Taekwoon lived the week with Hongbin. The older male was homeless, because he had a fight with his mother.
Since the dispute with his mother he hadn't heard anything from her. However, he moves tomorrow to his father.

Today was the first day on which Taekwoon was going to school again.
Last week he had skipped school with Hongbin, because the both of them wanted to spend the time together.

He walked down the hallway and was about to step into his classroom, when a hand suddenly held him on his wrist.
Taekwoon turned around and saw a angry Hyorin.

„Where have you been last Saturday?“ she tried to stay calm but the tone of her voice and the way she stood in front of him told him otherwise.
Her hands were clenched into fists and she looked at him angrily.

„I had an appointment, which I forgot.“ he coldly replied, he didn't paid any attention to her mood.

„And you couldn’t excuse yourself?!“ she finally snapped „You told someone else to excuse you! You know if you would had told me yourself I would had understand it but like this… really… I’m disappointed!“ She let go of his wrist and looked him in the eyes or better: she tried, because he looked away.

„I don’t care“ he answered and walked into the classroom and to his place to sit down.
He put his bag on his table and checked his phone for new messages: Nothing.

"Why doesn't he answer..." he asked himself and sighed.

„Taekwoon-ah!“ Hakyeon shouted and all students were looking at the male.

"You little..." Taekwoon growled annoyed and was about to stand up when his teacher walked into the classroom.

„Nice to see you again, Mr. Jung“ his teacher said and gave him a little smile.

He knew that his teacher was worried about him and somehow he was glad to know that there was a person who cares about him but he didn’t liked the  attention.

Taekwoon didn’t responded and took his pencil-case and a college-block out of his bag.

——

„Hey Hongbin!“ Hyuk  shouted as he jogged to the older male „Where have you been last week?“ he asked.

„I didn’t felt good so I stayed at home.“ he  lied.

„Oh.. how’re you feeling now?“ Hyuk asked worriedly.

„I’m fine don’t worry.“ A chuckle left Hongbin and they walked in the classroom.

Hyuk was too cute when he's worried.

They both sat down on their place and Hongbin took out his books from his bag.

„Did you heard something from Taekwoon?“ Hyuk suddenly asked and Hongbin stopped in his movement.

„Why do you ask?“ he turned to Hyuk. The older male seemed to be a bit nervous, which Hyuk noticed.

„I’m just curious. Sometimes when my Stepdad talks about him with my mom and I walk in, he changes the topic.“ The younger male explained.

„Huh.. that’s weird.. umm yes he’s fine.“ Hongbin answered.

Hyuk nodded and the teacher walks in.

„Good Morning class“ she said „Today we’re gonna write a Quiz.“ The whole class sighed annoyed.

"There's no better way to start a class" Hongbin thought sarcastically.

 

After the Quiz had ended the class had a break for about five minutes in which Hongbin took out his phone to check his messages.
„Two new messages“ he mumbled to himself and as soon as he red from who these messages were he started to smile.

Taekwoon, 9:49 a.m.

"School’s so boring.

Why didn’t we skipped school again?

We could've more fun right now...

Love you -"

Hongbin chuckled amused.
He would love to skip school only to see him but his parents would kill him.

Hongbin's parents were always really strict.
He wasn't allowed to do the things that the other children of his age were allowed to do.
He always had to study, because his father wanted him to become a business man but Hongbin didn't liked the thought about to become a man like his father. Hongbin wanted to become a singer and make the people smile or at least happy with his music.
His parents were totally against it and they tried talk him this wish out but secretely he practiced his singing skills when his parents weren't at home and he got better and better. In Hongbins opinion he wasn't as good as Taekwoon but he will improve his skills to become at least as good as his boyfriend.
One of his biggest wishes is that his parents will accept his choice to become a singer but his biggest and most difficult wish was that his parents would accept his uality.

 

Taekwoon, 10:01 a.m.

"Are you free today? I don’t want to hang out with Hakyeon alone.
He’ll probably scold me because I weren’t in school last week.
"

 

He thought about it a moment before he typed his answer.

 

——

Taekwoons mobile vibrated in his pocket and he sighed in relief, cause his teacher didn’t noticed it.

He took out his cellphone and he could feel the put-it-back-in-your-pocket-you--glare from Hakyeon.

Taekwoon opened the message box and a little smile formed on his lips.

Hongbin, 10:22 a.m.

"Yep I am and don’t worry he’ll just snap at you like he’s always doing but it just means that he cares about you.
My last two lessons fallen aus I’ll come around and wait for you in front of your school
."


Hongbin was right: Hakyeon just cares about Taekwoon that's why he always lectured him when he did something wrong.
As much as Taekwoon likes Hakyeon as a friend, it totally annoyed him. He didn't liked to be treated like a little child.
Taekwoon is a grown man who doesn't need someone who takes care of him.
At least is it what Taekwoon thought, even if the truth were different.

He put the phone back into his pocket and for the first time since the seperation of his parents he paid the teacher attention.

 

-----

"Nobody leaves the classroom before I told you your homework." the teacher strictly said and Hongbin sighed annoyed.

Mrs.Ming was the most hated teacher in school.
She always gave you bad marks if you didn't made your homework or even if you came one minute too late.
She is an extremely strict teacher who didn't even allowed any noises while she's teaching. 
Even if you just sneeze she'll kick you out of class and send you to the principal.

"Homework for Thursday: Book page 65 exercise 4,5,6,7 and 8." she said "We're gonna write another test about it. You can leave now."

Hyuk and Hongbin grabbed their bags and left the classroom.

"I really hate her." Hongbin mumbled "I mean, why so many exercises?! It's not like we also have other homework to do or private stuff."

Hyuk shrugged his shoulders "Unfortunately we can't change that but we can do the homework together if you don't mind. I don't think that the homework is difficult." he said.

"Yes, you think like that, because you're good at geometry. I am not. But yes let's do it together tomorrow." Hongbin walked to his locker and put the books in it, which he didn't needed at home.

"Ok you can come over tomorrow there's nobody at home." he explained.

"I have to say goodbye now, because I'm gonna visit my boyfriend now." Hongbin said and were about to go, when Hyuk hadn't interrupted him.

"You have a new boyfriend?" He asked with widened eyes and Hongbin nodded.
"Since when?" Hyuk looked at him curiously and Hongbin chuckled a bit.

"Since a week and a day." he answered and smiled at his younger friend.

"Why didn't you told me earlier?"

"Um.. well.. I guess.. I forgot... I'm sorry.." Hongbin scratched the back of his head and gave Hyuk an apologetic look.

"Who is the lucky boy?" Hyuk asked the next question and Hongbin asked himself if he should tell Hyuk that it's Taekwoon, his step brother, or not.

"You'll find out soon." Hongbin answered and waved him a goodbye with a smile on his face and left the schoolground to go to the bus station.

And I hope you'll not hate me... he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

Hello new subscribers!
And of course hello to all the other subscribers!

Thank you for reading the new chapter and for the nice comments <3
I really love to read them and they're such a huge motivation to write new chapters!

See you in the next chapter! :)