"Yes"

Crossroad

The warm sun tickled Taekwoons skin.
He turned to the other side and slowly opened his eyes.
A small smile formed when he saw Hongbin sleeping right next to him, curled up in his soft blanket.
His chest rose and fell evenly.

"So beautiful.." Taekwoon whispered and removed a strand of hair out of his face.

He looks like an angel.

After a few seconds Taekwoon sat up in the bed and rubbed his eyes.
He was still pretty tired but too awake to sleep any longer at the same time.
Taekwoon noticed suddenly that they weren’t on the couch in the living room but in Hongbins bed.

„How did we get here?“ he asked himself.

All he could remember was that they wanted to watch a movie but ended up cuddling and kissing on the couch.

When he thought about the kiss his hand slightly touched his lips. He could still feel Hongbins lips on his.
His lips were so soft and Taekwoon forgot all his worries and nothing seemed to exist around them.

Taekwoon never thought that he could fall in love so quickly. Especially not with a boy.
He had always been interested in girls but when he met Hongbin everything had changed.

It was love at the first sight.

Suddenly something moved beside him. He turned his head to the source and saw that Hongbin had woken up.
The younger boy yawned and stretched his arms, then looked up to Taekwoon and mumbled a sleepy „Good Morning“, which Taekwoon replied with a quite „morning“. Hongbin smiled at him and sat up. His hair was really messed from sleep and Taekwoon reached out to fix the hair.

„Maybe it doesn't seems so but I’ve never believed in things like ‚love at first sight‘“ Hongbin said quietly and yawned again.

The elder tried not to look all surprised.
It was as if Hongbin could read his mind, because he thought the same.
He had never believed in such cheesy things but it happened to him himself and he did not know whether he wanted it or not.

„Me too“ the older replied and nodded satisfied as he was finished to fix Hongbins hair.

„Thank you“ Hongbin said and pecked the others lips.

Taekwoon cheeks became slightly pink and he looked away.

„Where’s the bathroom?“ Taekwoon asked.

Hongbin explained him the way and the elder immediately stood up and went to the bathroom.
He considered himself a moment long in the mirror before he opened the tap and splashed cold water on his face.

„Is this all even real…“ he mumbled and looked again at himself.

After a few minutes he went back to the bedroom and found the other male asleep again.
Taekwoon sighed and sat down on the bed edge and looked at the other boy.
He couldn’t get his eyes off of the younger boy.
He got lost in his thoughts again and didn’t noticed that the other boy opened his eyes.
Taekwoon flinched slightly as he felt the warm gaze from Hongbin on him.

„Are you alright?“ Hongbin asked a bit worried.

„It’s nothing“ Taekwoon answered „I’m just a bit confused…“ he admitted.

„About what?“ Hongbin sat up in his bed and looked his hyung in the eyes.

„…“ Taekwoon hesitated a few seconds before he quietly answered: „About my feelings…“

He was afraid to hurt Hongbin with his words so he looked away.

Hongbin just chuckled. „That’s normal I guess“ he said.

Taekwoon looked at him a bit confused.

How could it be normal, that he is confused about the feelings he had for Hongbin, when they had kissed the day before?

Hongbin sat down beside Taekwoon.

„It’s the first time that you love a person of the same , right?“

He didn't wanted say anything at the moment and was glad that Hongbin hadn’t forced him to a correct answer.
When he heard the next question he knew that just nod wasn’t a sufficient answer.

„Are you hetero?“ Hongbin asked and looked at Taekwoon curiously.

„I thought I would be hetero so actually yes. But right now I can’t say exactly because a boy has stolen my heart“ Taekwoon knew his words are cheesy but he couldn’t help it.

„I’m honored“ Hongbin said with a big smile on his face.

Taekwoons cheeks turned slightly pink as he saw the beautiful smile. He knew already that this smile will be his weak point.

„What about you?“ The elder asked.

„I’ve never been interested in girls. So, I think I am gay since I was born.“ Hongbin answered casual as if this wasn’t the first time he answered this question.

„Do your parents know that you're into guys?“ Taekwoon was really curious about that. He knew that at some point he had to confess to his parents that he loves a guy.

„Of course… not. They would freak out and never speak to me again. My parents are very strict in terms of this issue.“ He answered.

„But one day I'll tell them the truth. At least if I'm sure that I've found the person with whom I want to spend the rest of my life.“ He laid his hand on Taekwoons.

„Are you going to tell your parents that you love a boy?“ He asked back.

„Yes, or at least my father. I don’t think he will freak out like your parents. Also, I want him to know it all, because he is again a part of my life.“ Taekwoon said.

Hongbin could clearly see the determination in Taekwoons eyes and was glad. He himself would like have it.
His ex-boyfriend had not it and the feelings towards him were not as strong and relationship broke apart after a few months.
But somehow it felt different with Taekwoon. He was different.

„Umm..“ Hongbin looked up to Taekwoon „Does it mean that.. well.. you know.. we..“ Taekwoon looked away with reddish cheeks.

Hongbin looked at him dumbfounded. Is he trying to ask me… ? He grins.

„We ~ ? “ He asked his Hyung and leaned in to kiss him.
Taekwoon returned the kiss gently and put his hands on the waist of the younger.
Hongbin wrapped his arms around Taekwoons neck, pulled him closer and broke the kiss.

„Why...“ he breathed „You didn’t answered my question“ Hongbin whispered in Taekwoons ear.

Taekwoon was sure: Hongbin was going to drive him crazy.

 He knew that Hongbin would wait until he would ask him. But Taekwoon even wanted to take this step.

He took a deep breath, which was a bit shaky and looked straight in Hongbins eyes.

Taekwoon hesitated. He was so nervous like he’d never been before in his life.

„… Do you wanna…“ he took another deep breath „…go out with me?“

A soft smile formed on Hongbin's lips.

„Yes“ he replied and hugged Taekwoon, who fell with his back on the soft mattress and kissed him hard.

 

From now on there's no turning back.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter! <3