-CHANGES-

Crossroad

Hello there!

Thank you for staying patient with me and my sudden attack on you guys, telling you that I will re-write a few chapters (mainly the first ones).
Well, guess what? I'm done with the first four chapters and will change them today!
I'll try to re-write and add in-between-chapters ( to stretch the time from Taekwoon and Hongbin falling for each other and first kiss ) before I'm going on a three-week vacation starting Saturday the 28th. With other words I'll try to write everything in the next three days *internally screaming and running in circles*

Okay so for now let me tell you what happened/changed:

Chapter one: I took the chapter I had already written and lenghtened the sentences, filled up the chapter and tried to pay more attention to everything.

Chapter two: Same as chapter one, may have added some informations.

Chapter three: Changed his behavior on the train station plus changed a bit when he visits his father.

I hope that you'll still enjoy reading, even when I make changes now.

Yes, I am a crazy person. Yes, I had to do it. Yes, I will continue on changing things until I am satisfied.

The changes I made in Chapter one to chapter four are SAFE, which means that I won't change them again.

 

Thanks for still sticking to the fanfic and hello every new subscriber that subscribed to the story even though I had announced this procedure!

I really love you guys!

Stay awesome!