Let me explain!

Crossroad

"I forgot the- what the hell?!" Hyuk was so shocked by what he just saw that the bowl in his hands had fallen to the ground, broke into a thousand pieces.

Taekwoon immediately got up from the couch, looking at Hyuk in shock.
"Please, let me explai-"

"HE is your boyfriend?" Hyuk shoutet disbelieving

"Shh, not so loud!" Taekwoon said and didn't knew what to do or what to say. He was so nervous and scared like he never did before. He desperately hoped nobody had heard Hyuk shouting.

Hongbin just sat there, staring at Hyuk with wide eyes. He didn't knew what to say either. He was afraid of losing his best friend

"I-I-I'm sorry.." Hyuk mumbled shakily and ran out of the room, leaving Taekwoon and Hongbin.

Both of them where frozen, shocked, afraid. They didn't move for a couple of minutes before Taekwoon ran after Hyuk, who sat in the living room with the rest of the family. When Taekwoon got there everyone was staring at him. His Dad narrowed his eyebrows as he looked at his son. Taekwoon felt a knot built in his stomach and his throat felt like someone had choked him.

"D-Dad.. let me explain" tears wanted to form in his eyes but he bravely fought them back.

"You look so pale, Son. What happened?" he asked

Taekwoon didn't say anything. He couldn't. The words were stuck in his throat.

"I slipped and let the bowl falling down to the ground." Hyuk cleared his throat and started to lie about the happening.

"Hyuk, stop lying. You wouldn't come here and just sit down with us, looking like you've seen a ghost." Jaemi said.

"Did you guys fight?" Taekwoon's Dad asked.

Both male shook their heads. They both felt uncomfortable in different ways.

"What is it then?" Hyuk's Grandmother asked.

"Like he/I said" both, Taekwoon and Hyuk, lied at the same time.

Taewoon wondered why Hyuk covered him and Hongbin but he was really thankful. It meant more to him than Hyuk could ever imagine.

Hyuk's Grand-Parents noticed that this was non of their business so they quietly left the room, leaving the little family alone. The three young boys were really thankful for that, especially Hyuk, who knew that his Grand-Parents did not tolerate homouality at all.

"And what was the thing with "He's your boyfriend?", did he mean the bowl?" Jaemi asked and in this very second a tear ran down Taekwoons cheek.
He was so afraid of the reaction of every single person in this room. He remembers the reactions of a few guys back then when he was in a relationship with Wonshik. He was called a "", "-er" and got beaten up many times for loving a guy. All these pictures of people looking at him with disgust and hate flashed through his minds. It still hurt. He was afraid to lose his father and new won family. He was afraid of being kicked out and hated by his father. He was... afraid of being alone.

The black haired male sank to the ground and cried in his hands. A person knelt beside him and laid an arm around his shoulder "I'll explain it." a shaky voice said. Hongbin. Taekwoons father got up and went to his son, kneeling in front of him and pulling him into a tight hug. Hongbin awkwardly sat beside them and waited nervously.

"Shh... what's making you cry, Taekwoonie?" his father softly asked but Taekwoon couldn't do anything else but crying. It broke Hongbins heart, he also had tears in his eyes.

"Taekwoon-ah I think this is the moment we should tell them" Hongbin whispered, his voice trembling.

"I'm afraid" the other male replied in between sobs.

"You don't need to be afraid of anything, sweetheart. I promise you I won't get mad" his dad whispered softly and Taekwoons back.

Hyuk regretted that he brought Hongbin and Taekwoon in this situation. He didn't knew it would turn out this bad or that his parents will notice that something is wrong. He just wanted to get out of the room to process what he had seen. He didn't expected Taekwoon and Hongbin to be in a relationship. Sure, he knew that Hongbin liked guys but he would never have expected that his step-brother liked guys as well. Hyuk was overwhelmed by the whole situation, he didn't knew what to do. He was so sorry for putting them in this uncomfortable situation. They shouldn't be forced to have their coming out.

"You will hate me" Taekwoon said in a broken voice

"Taekwoonie, you're my son. I will love you no matter what. Whatever it is I will still be your father and you will still be my son and I will love you as much as I do love you right now. I will love you forever and nothing can change that." he kissed the top of his sons head.

Taekwoon didn't knew what to respond, all he could do was crying in his fathers shoulder. His body was shaking heavily.

"Will you tell me?" Taekwoon's father looked at Hongbin with concern in his eyes, Hongbin nearly cried himself.

Hongbin looked at his crying boyfriend, at Hyuk, Jaemi. He swallowed hard but nodded.

"I just don't know... where to start.." he fought the knot in his throat away and managed to say "Taekwoonie and I are-"

"Don't tell him!" Taekwoon cut his boyfriend off and desperately looked at him. More and more tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"But one day we have to" Hongbin softly replied, looking into Taekwoon's eyes, which were already red from all the crying.

"Please, don't do it.." Taekwoon whispered shakily.

"Sweetheart, let him explain it to me.. I want to understand what's going on." His dad gently said and his hair after he had wiped away the tears with his thumb. "I don't know whats freaking you out so much but I promise you that I won't get mad." It broke his heart to see his son so afraid and sad. He had never seen him like this before and it made him wonder more and more what his son kept a secret.

Hongbin took a deep breath and looked at Taekwoon's father "Can we talk in the kitchen?" he asked. The man nodded and kissed his son on the top of his head before he got up and went into the kitchen with Hongbin. He closed the door behind them, ignoring Taekwoons shouts not to tell him the truth. Taekwoon himself was too nerveless to even get up right now. He just sat there sobbing and staring at closed door. Hyuk went up to him and sat beside him, apologizing silently before hugging his step-brother.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                             * * *

 

 

 

"What's going on, Hongbin-ah? I've never seen him like this before.. and you seem to be close to crying, too." Taekwoons father was worried.

"Please do not tell anyone." the brown haired male managed to say.

"I promise." he responded.

Hongbin took a last deep breath before whispering "Taekwoon and I are being in a romantic relationship for about one to two months now..." he said fast but Taekwoon's father understood every single word.

He didn't knew what to say and just stared at him with wide eyes. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"P-Please don't blame your son for i-it" Hongbin said with a shaky voice and still fighting back the tears.

The father let himself drop down on a chair, staring into nothing.

The younger male started to feel more uneasy with every passing secong, more than he felt before. Why didn't he say something?

"One to two months?" the older male finally said something and looked back at Hongbin, who nodded in response.

"Why didn't you told me earlier?" he asked next, surprising the younger male.

He didn't knew what to respond.

"What were you both so afraid of?"

Still he didn't knew what to say.

"I would never blame anyone for loving the same , it's as normal as loving the opposite ."

Now Hongbin was truly surprised. But still he couldn't say anything.

"I understand that you were afraid, your parents are not as understanding as I am I guess."

Hongbin nodded quietly and were suddenly hugged tightly.

"I'm happy for the both of you, please make my son happy. Since he met you he is full of life.. I haven't seen him like this for a long time.." the man whispered softly and Hongbin nodded again. Now tears were also rolling down his cheeks, but tears of relief.

"Thank you so much.." the young male mumbled as the man let go of him.

"No need to thank me. I have to thank you for making my son happy."

That made Hongbin smile a little.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                             * * *

 

 

 

When they went out of the kitchen, Taekwoon was still sitting on the same place and in the same position as when they went out of the room.

"Son, we need to talk." Taekwoon flinched by the voice of his father.

"Please, let me explain." he whispered with a broken voice while looking up.

He was met with the warm and loving gaze of his father, who helped his son to stand up. Taekwoons knees were shaking slightly but that didn't matter, because his father pulled him into a tight hug, which surprised his son. He thought his father would hate him for loving the same , that he would be disgusted like everyone else was back then.

"I'm so happy for the both of you. I understand why you haven't told me earlier. You were afraid that I would ditch you... but I would never ever do that. I will love you forever and Hongbin had beed part of this family since he and Hyuk became close friends. I'm glad that now he maybe will be a real part of this family one day, because my beloved son is with him."

Taekwoon was so surprised by the words of his father that he thought he was dreaming. Was this whole situation even real?

Jaemi now understood and just smiley warmly at the scenery in front of her.

"I'm sorry that you had to come out like this... it wasn't my intention to-" Hyuk quietly said but was cut off by Hongbin, who started talking "It is okay, we had to do it sooner or later anyway.." he softly smiled and Hyuk returned the smile, breathing out in relief that he weren't mad at him.

"You have our all support." Jaemi said and pulled everyone in a group hug "Whatever it is, you can talk to us about everything. We are a family and that means that we will stick together no matter what happens."

"Thank you so much.." Taekwoon whispered and smiled slightly.

"We love you." His father said.

"And we always will" Jaemi added.

 

 

                                                                                                                             * * *

 

 

 

After Hyuk's Grand-parents left without saying much about the topic, the rest of thim spent hours of talking about it. Taekwoon and Hongbin were both so glad that Jaemi and Taekwoons father weren't mad at them and also that they got also Hyuks support. Taekwoons family was on their side. Hongbin's parents for sure won't when they find out but that won't happen too soon or maybe ever. Taekwoons father told him about a thousand times that he loved him and that they will always his support. Hyuk, Jaemi and Taekwoons father promised that they won't tell anyone and that they will keep it a secret. 
After they were done talking, Taekwoon felt extremely drained out and tired. He cried so much that the power had left his body. His Dad offered Hongbin to stay the night, because it got late and he didn't wanted Taekwoon to be alone after he was set under so much stress.
Hongbin called his parents and asked them if it was okay and surprisingly they were okay with it. Or maybe just because he had an A+ in the last exam.

As they both layed in Taekwoons bed, they just silently appreciated the presence of the other person. They entwined their fingers and cuddled, enjoying every second of it. Much happened that day which made both extremely tired.

"I love you so much." Taekwoon whispered as he kissed the top of Hongbin's head, which made the other male smiley up to his boyfriend.

"I love you, too and I'm so glad to have you." he replied and gently Taekwoons cheek.

After they talked a bit more they fell asleep in the arms of each other. Both of them never slept so good in their entire life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

A new update! Whoho!

At... 2:36a.m. ....at least in my country.....

Hope you enjoyed it! I have many plans for this story and soon you'll read them.. hehe..

And everyone who reads my story and had and or has to struggle with their coming out: Stay strong and stand for what you are!
You're loved and I'll always support you! x If anyone needs someone to talk to: Feel free to message at any time! I'm there for you, guys!

Let me announce that I'm gonna write a 2nd LeoBin Fanfic, where I'll upload the first chapter in a few days :)
Please make sure to read the foreword carefully! It's gonna be a dark fanfic... very dark.... I guess..... anyway, here's the link for the one's who are interested: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1061789/driving-into-the-curse-vixx

 

Thank you very much for reading my story until here, it means so much to me and your comments make me so so so happy and motivate me to keep this story forward!