NO UPDATE

Crossroad

Hey Guys!

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to edit the first chapters of this fanfic. I've re-read the story and I found a few to many mistakes that I need to correct.
Please make sure to look up the last chapters after I corrected them, because I may add some details or informations.

When I started writing this fanfiction I had no experience in writing stories and that is way too obvious in the beginning of the story, also, a few things happened way too early or made no sense or were confusing or what not. It may even happen that I write new chapters in between the old ones. Don't worry, I'll list everything that I changed and show it to you, so you know what to look up and what not. I hope that you'll stick to this story, even when I'm going to change/add some things (don't worry, I won't change written facts about the characters or obvious things).

I also want to thank every single subsciber! It makes me so so so so so so so so happy to see that there are people who like what I'm writing and I love seeing "New Subscribers" and/or "New Comments" in my news feed. I cannot find the right words to thank you properly or to express how grateful I am and I am sorry for that.

xx Afaneia