I love you

Crossroad

"What are you doing out here?" Hongbin asked as he sat down next to Taekwoon.

"Couldn't stand it at home" he said quietly.

"Why?" Hongbin looked at him with concern "What happened?"


"Don't wanna talk about it." Taekwoon answered and looked at the boy beside him. "Would you mind to show me the way to my father? I forgot how to get there." he asked the younger boy.



"Hm.. it's already late don't you think?" the rain got heavier by every passing minute "If you don't mind you can stay at my place for the night. It's not far from here and I'm alone anyway." Hongbin said.

Taekwoon just nodded and grabbed his bag.

 

Taekwoon suddenly felt extremely nervous. Is this a dream? he asked himself.
He couldn't believe that after this misery something like that happened to him.
But he was glad that Hongbin had found him.
He probably would've spent the whole night in the dark.

 

The two boys went through the dark streets. No one said a word but in Taekwoons opinion it was better this way.
He didn't wanted to talk since the words of his mother were still stuck in his thoughts.
He hoped that the younger boy could distract him a bit from the thoughts and the pain.
Sure the relationship between him and his mother wasn't the best the past five years but he had still loved her.
Right now he felt nothing but pain and hate. He was hurted by her words. They nearly ripped his heart apart.



"You are such an like your father"

"I don't need you in my life"

"I'd never loved you."

 

Taekwoon bit down on his lower lip. He was totally absent and he stared into the darkness while he walked beside Hongbin.
The younger boy was concerned about his Hyung. He could see the pain in the eyes of the older boy and he asked himself what could be the reason.
He knew that it must had something to do with Taekwoons mother. But what could have happend?



After 10 minutes of walking, the two boys reached Hongbins house.

"Please take off your shoes before you enter the house" the younger boy said and Taekwoon just nodded.



 

                                                                                                                       ***

 

 

"Aish.. the clothes from your bag are all totally wet..." Hongbin said, while he looked through the bag of his Hyung.

Taekwoon just stood beside the younger one, looking down to him. Hongbin stood up and left the bathroom for a few minutes.
He came back with 3 T-Shirts, 2 Pants and 2 boxer-shorts. He put the clothing on the washing machine, which was right next to the shower.

"You have to look which of them suits you." he smiled warmly at the older one. Taekwoon got nervous again.
His heart beat a bit faster than it usually did and he felt a nice warmth in his heart.

"You should take a warm shower. Not that you catch a cold because of the rain. Oh and the towels are on the washing machine, next to the clothes."
Hongbin pointed to the Towels and Taekwoon nodded. "If you're done you can go to the kitchen. I'll make us something to eat." He looked his Hyung directly in the eyes "I bet you're at least as hungry as me" he chuckled and left the room, closed the door behind him.

Taekwoon's legs were shaky and he sat down on the bathtub edge, trying to calm himself down. If he reacted like this just because Hongbin looked him straight in the eyes what will happen when he wears his clothes?

Instead of thinking: He had to take a shower first. His body was totally frozen.

 



                                                                                                                       ***

 

 

When Taekwoon came out of the shower, he smelled the food already and it smelled really delicious.
He took the towel to dry himself and while he did he looked at the clothes from the younger boy.

Which of these should I wear? he asked himself when he threw the towel into the clothes basked.

He decided to wear the wine-red boxershorts, the black jeans and the white T-Shirt.
The clothes he wore had the scent of the younger one and Taekwoons heart beat faster than before.

 

Taekwoon left the bathroom and went down the stairs to go to the kitchen. Hongbin stood in front of the stove, cooked something.
To get a better look on what the younger boy cooked, Taekwoon stood behind him and looked over Honbins shoulder.
Hongbin flinched when he suddenly felt the warmth behind him. He turned around and was trapped between Taekwoon and the counter behind him.
The to boys looked each other straight in the eyes.
Both Taekwoons and Hongbins hearts beat faster and they nearly had closed the distance between their lips but Taekwoon stopped a few millimeters away.
Hongbins gaze went to Taekwoons lips and back to the eyes of the older male.

"Why did y-" Hongbins question was interrupted by Taekwoon, who kissed him softly.


It took Hongbin a few seconds to realize whats happening before he replied the kiss.
Taekwoon was very glad that Hongbin didn't shoved him away but replied the kiss.

"I love you" Hongbin mumbled into the kiss and closed his eyes. Taekwoon smiled for the first time after months.
 

Taekwoon felt safe, loved... happy.


Taekwoon laid his hands on the hips of the boy in front of him and pulled him a bit more to him.
The younger boy laid his arms around the neck of his Hyung. They both enjoyed the kiss as long as it lasted because an lightly burned smell was in the air.
Hongbin broke the kiss rapidly and turned around in the arms of Taekwoon and took the pan off the stove.

 

Taekwoon hugged Hongbin from behind. "Did it burned?" he asked quietly.

Hongbin hadn't trusted his voice at the moment and just nodded.
 

"Is it still edible?" Taekwoon asked as he looked at the still good looking food in the frying pan.

Hongbin cleared his throat before he spoke: "I think so. We have to try it."

With the frying pan Hongbin broke Taekwoons embrace and went to the table and placed the fried eggs on the plates.
Taekwoon sat down on one of the chairs and waited for Hongbin, who put the frying pan back on the stove, to join him.
Both of them began to eat without saying anything and also while they were eating, the silence dominated the kitchen.
Hongbin glanced a few times to Taekwoon and couldn't suppress his smile.
Taekwoon noticed it and thought that it was really cute.


After a certain time the silence was uncomfortable for Taekwoon. He liked the silence but not for so long.
"Mh.." he began "why are your parents not at home?" he asked.

"My Dad had a business trip to Osaka and offered my mother to accompany him." Hongbin explained "Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious." Taekwoon ate another bite.

"Would you mind if I ask you something?" Hongbin asked.

"It depends on the topic."

"Okay.. um.. I know it is a sensitive topic but.. what happened between you and your mother?"

"Excuse me?" Taekwoon looked at Hongbin.

"I-If you don't want to ans-" Hongbin couldn't finish his sentence again.

"She behaves like a , doesn't care what happens to me and hates me." Taekwoon answered and Hongbin looked shocked at him.

"I don't think that she really hates you.. I mean.. she's your mother.." Hongbin said.

Taekwoon chuckled bitter "She said it directly into my face a few hours ago." 

After that, the silence dominated the room again. Hongbin didn't knew how he should respond.
It really shocked him and it's unbelieveable for him that a mother can say something like that to her own son.

 

 


                                                                                                                       ***

 

After they had finished the meal, they went to the sofa in the living room and decided to watch a movie.
They sat together cuddled up on the couch and didn't spend the movie any attention, because Taekwoon didn't hesitated and kissed Hongbin again.
Hongbin pushed his Hyung down, that he laid half on the sofa, and deepened the kiss.

"I love you, too" Taekwoon said in between kisses.


 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------
Ayo! I forgot to mention something before:

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH to all subscribers!

Alright guys, thank you for reading the new chapter. I hope I made you a bit happy ^^
I'm sorry if I messed up, cause yeah well.. right now it's 1:35 a.m. in my country and I'm extremely tired but I wanted to finish this chapter.

Saranghae! <3