It's a pleasure to meet you

Crossroad

"You knew it?" Hongbin asked carefully "How?"

"Our Taekwoonie doesn't smile that much.. like.. never." Hakyeon started to explain "but every time he got a message from "the special someone" a little smile formed on his lips."

"Don't call me Taekwoonie" he growled annoyed. Hakyeon ignored him and couldn't stop grinning like an idiot.

Hongbin smiled at his boyfriend und laid an arm around his shoulders. Taekwoon sighed and looked at Hakyeon who looked back at him.
Suddenly Hongbin remembered something Taekwoon said to him.

"Haven't you told me that you've never been in love with the same ?" He looked at Taekwoon with confusion in his eyes. Did he lie to him? And if yes, why?

Taekwoon sat there in silence, didn't wanted to answer at first but after a little while he started to explain himself in a thin voice: "I have and I'm deeply sorry that I lied to you about it... but... I had forgotten Wonshik... I've buried him after he disappeared." He looked apologetic to Hongbin "I was so hurt by him and all I wanted to do was forgetting him and.. I did.. until his call a while ago.."

Taekwoon felt really guilty but it's true: He had forgotten Wonshik, that he existed, that he loved him.
He was so hurt when the blonde haired male left the country without saying a word that he almost couldn't bear the loss.
It was a really tough time for him but he managed to move on as he buried Wonshik with his memories.

Hongbin sighed. He understood why Taekwoon lied but he's slightly hurt.

"You know that you can tell me everything, right? And that I won't get mad no matter what?"

Taekwoon nodded.

"Then please don't lie to me ever again. I understand why you did put that doesn't mean I'm fine with it." he said.

"I'm so deeply sorry.." Taekwoon whispered and looked to the ground.

"It's okay.." Hongbin hugged him tightly.

"Taekwoonie it is really not okay to lie to your boyfriend but Hongbin it's has been a really... really rough time for him when he broke up with Wonshik. It think one day Taekwoonie will explain it all to you but until the day he can talk about it you have to be patient." Hakyeon said and Hongbin nodded in response.

He really was curious about what happened. Sure, he also had a breakup but he wouldn't describe it as as hard and difficult as Taekwoon und Hakyeon did.
What happened back then? And who is this Wonshik? How does he look like? Does he want Taekwoon back? He won't let that happen. Taekwoon belongs to him and only to him. Even if Wonshik still loves Taekwoon and wants him back he won't let him steal his boyfriend. He loves Taekwoon like no one else he ever knew. He will fight for him if he had to. And he will win, no matter what.

"Alright, then let's change the topic! Why didn't you two told me earlier about your relationship?" Hakyeon asked. He noticed that there was a tension and he wanted to lighten the mood.

"We didn't wanted you to find out so soon but now that you've figured it out you destroyed our plans" he said. "So, yes, we are in a relationship and we would appreciate it if you could not tell anyone and keep it a secret."

Hakyeon nodded "I swear I won't tell anyone." he smiled at his friends.

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked and looked at Taekwoon who nodded in response.

"Does your father know about it?"

Taekwoon shook his head "No and I don't want him to know yet."

"His father is the reason we met. I visited my friend Hyuk who is the step-brother of Taekwoon and that evening Taekwoon came over to eat dinner and to get to know the new family of his father." Hongbin explained "I opened the door and suddenly he stood in front of me. I couldn't breathe for about ten seconds I guess" he chuckled.

"Yeah.." Taekwoon agreed with him.

"And does Hyuk know it?" Hakyeon asked and both of his friends shook their heads again.

"I think that it's better when he doesn't know yet" Hongbin said and Taekwoon agreed with him again.

"Okay so it's a secret just the three of us know of?" Hakyeon grinned widely again.

"What have we done..." Taekwoon whispered to Hongbin who started to laugh.

 

 

                                                                                                                      * * *

 

 

Taekwoon, Hongbin and Hakyeon have talked for about three hours about everything. Thanks to his boyfriend, even Taekwoon talked more than he normally does. They had a lot of fun and went to many different places. They have been in the park, downtown and also went to the Han River where Taekwoon stole a little kiss from Hongbin. Hakyeon had behaved like a fangirl and asked them to do it again so he could take a picture. Hongbin had to hold back his boyfriend  so that he could not destroy Hakyeon.

After the Han River Hakyeon sadly had to leave, because he had to go to his dancing class. Hakyeon loved dancing more than anything and even got Taekwoon into dancing. He regularly teaches Taekwoon short choreographies and he had to admit that Taekwoon was actually a really good dancer. The black haired guy didn't liked dancing at first but after he had a sense of achievement he started to like it more and more. He also tried to sing while he was dancing but it was more difficult than it looked like. He secretly asked himself how idols managed to sing while they were dancing to difficult choreographies.

Now the couple went back to Hongbin's place to pack Taekwoon's things. Tomorrow he will move to his dad and he is really excited that he could live with his father again. On the other hand Taekwoon is kind of sad. He liked living with Hongbin and having him around 24/7 but his parents would not be so happy if they knew that their son had a boyfriend. Hongbin's parents are coming back in two days and Hongbin is not very happy about it. He always thought about how he could bring Taekwoon home with him with his parent's permission. Maybe he had to lie and tell his parents he met Taekwoon in the golf club or somewhere else which sounded high-class. He hated the fact that his parents wanted their son to only be around people from the upper class. Hongbin was sure that he would figure out a plan to introduce Taekwoon to his parents with them liking him. Maybe he would have to make Taekwoon wearing a suit but he was sure that it would be worth it.

As soon as the door went shut Hongbin was softly pressed against the wooden door and kissed by Taekwoon. He laid his arms around the neck of his boyfriend who had his hands on Hongbin's hips. Hongbin closed his eyes and slowly deepened the kiss, pulling his boyfriend closer to him. He loved the feeling of Taekwoon's lips on his as well as having him around. He didn't wanted him to "move out", he wanted him to stay with him. Live with him.

"I've missed kissing you" Hongbin whispered in between kisses.

Taekwoon smiled happily in response and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"We can continue after I'm done packing" he said and Hongbin looked at him with mock disappointment.
Taekwoon couldn't resist and kissed him again. Hongbin grinned and put his legs around the hips of his boyfriend who seemed to be a bit surprised.

"Carry me" he chuckled.

"As you wish, princess." Taekwoon teased and gave him a little kiss on the tip of his nose.

It was a bit difficult to walk with a person clinging on him but he somehow managed it to get to Hongbin's bedroom. As soon as he reached the bed he threw Hongbin on the soft mattress and climbed in top of him, resting his forearms next to Hongbin's head. The fingers of the brown haired boy traced gently over Taekwoon's cheeks. Shortly after the two boys kissed again.

Hongbin couldn't get enough of Taekwoon's lips. They were so soft and smooth yet so dominant. Oh god he loved it.
The boy could feel how his heartbeat got faster and faster. He was sure that Taekwoon was able to hear it.

"I love you" Taekwoon whispered in Hongbin's ear, who's heart felt like it exploded in the same second.

Hongbin looked his boyfriend straight in the eyes, he looked like a hungry lion.

"Leo.." he suddenly whispered and Taekwoon furrowed his eyebrows.

"You look like a lion.. I like that." Hongbin gently chuckled "Let me call you Leo." he said.

Taekwoon nodded and grinned slightly "Leo's hungry." he said with a lightly raspy voice.

"I know... but Binnie's not ready for this." he said and looked away.

"Then Leo will wait." Taekwoon said and kissed him softly.

Hongbin smiled up at him. "Thank you" he said.

"You don't have to thank me. I goes without saying. And it also would have been a bit to early for it I mean nobody's rushing us." he said.

Hongbin kissed him again and slowly sat up so that Taekwoon had to sit on his legs.

"Now that it's discussed we can finish packing your things and then cuddle later when we watch the movie we bought earlier." he said.

"I don't want to move.." Taekwoon sighed.

"Me neither.." he rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Suddenly they heard the front door shut. Hongbin lifted his head in shock.

"Hongbin-ah! We're back home!" his father shouted.

"Oh .." he breathed.

"Didn't you say they come back tomorrow?" Taekwoon looked confused at Hongbin who was as confused as his boyfriend.

"Y-yes because they told me they're gonna be back tomorrow.. why are they here?!" he asked and got up immediately when Taekwoon stood up.

"What do we do now?" he asked completely unsure what to do.

"I have to introduce you to them I guess.." he said. His hand gripped his hair and he stared blankly into space.

After a moment of silence Hongbin nodded "Yeah.. I have to introduce you to them. I don't think I can get you out of here without them noticing.."

Taekwoon nodded "Say that I'm Hyuk's brother, as I am, and I don't think they will have anything against me.. I mean they like him, too."

"Yes but they like him, because he goes to the same private high-school as I do! Not because he's him but because he's as they expect well educated and from the upper class of society."

"Oh.. then.. well I think my school uniform will betray me."

Hongbin went to his closet to pull out a white button-down shirt and threw it to Taekwoon, who caught it.

"Try it on, maybe I find some pants, too."

Taekwoon did what he was told and stripped off his jacket and his shirt. Meanwhile Hongbin found a pair of black jeans and turned around to bring Taekwoon the pants. As he looked up his jaw slightly dropped.

"D-Don't stare at me like that.." Taekwoon said and pulled the button-down shirt on.

"I-I'm sorry.. uh.. I.. mh.. I didn't expected you to have... abs.. you know?" Hongbin's cheeks went slightly pink as he looked away.
"Not that I mind! Not at all!" He looked back up to his boyfriend "I just... I know that you did lots of sports in the past I mean you've told me about it.. but.. well.."

Taekwoon started to grin "I understand" he said and took the pair of black jeans out of Hongbin's hands.

 

 

 

                                                                                                                      * * *

 

 

"Mom, Dad, let me introduce you to my friend, Jung Taekwoon." Hongbin said as he looked at his parents who were looking critical at Taekwoon.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Taekwoon said and bowed.

"Nice to meet you, too Mr.Jung. I am Mr.Lee and this is my wife Mrs.Lee." Hongbin's father says and nodded slightly.

"Where did you get to know him, Hongbin?" his mother asked. She looked at the black haired guy. The button-down shirt and the black pair of jeans suited him and his figure very well. He looked attractive and well behaved. Mrs.Lee didn't expected his voice to be so soft and gentle but it kind of suits him.
The first impression was positive and she keeps looking forward on how they met and what kind of person Mr.Jung was.

"I went for a walk in the park the other day and he were sitting on a bench, reading a book about politics and economy and I thought he would make a good friend." Hongbin was proud of himself that this lie immediately came across his mind. "Later on I found out that he is the big brother of Hyuk." he added.

"You sound like a good person Mr.Jung. I hope that you'll be a good influence to my son. You must know that he is one of a kind."

"Thank you Mr.Lee and don't worry I won't get you son into any trouble. Or maybe.. when I defeat him by playing golf." Taekwoon said and gladly Hongbin's father chuckled.

"You play golf?" Mrs.Lee asked and Taekwoon nodded.

"I try to do it on a regular basis but school is having most of my attention at the moment."

Hongbin was surprised by Taekwoon's answers and he was glad that his parents believed him. He did not know what he would have said when they did not wanted Taekwoon in their house or around him.

"School is very important, education is important. What else do you like to do in you freetime?" He asked.

"I play the Piano, I sing and I love to do sports such as golf." he answered.

"You may play the piano for us one day" Mrs. Lee said and smiled warmly at her sons guest.

"I will." Taekwoon answered.

"I'd love to talk to you further but we still have some work left. Mr.Jung it was a pleasure to meet you and I hope we can continue our conversation as soon as possible." Mr.Jung said.

Taekwoon bowed after he replied: "It was a pleasure to meet you, too Mr. and Mrs. Lee."

When the parents left the room the black haired guy breathed deeply.

"Oh god.." he whispered in relief. He didn't knew what he was saying he just said what came across his mind. He was so scared that Hongbin's parents would notice that he was lying but gladly the didn't.

"Come." Hongbin smiled in relief and dragged Taekwoon back to his bedroom.

"You did an awesome job!" Hongbin hugged his boyfriend tightly after he closed the door behind them. "The believed every. word. you've. said!"

"I thought I was going to die." Taekwoon whispered and returned the hug.

"I'm proud of you, proud of us. They believe it.."

"What makes you hundred percent sure they do?"

"If they wouldn't like you they would've thrown you out of the house." he said.

"Oh.." Taekwoon knew that Hongbin's parents were really strict but throwing their sons friends out of the house? That was hard.

"But you may have to learn how to play golf..." he said.

"W-What?" Taekwoon asked as if he misheard.

"Well.. my father loves golf.. and he likes to play against my friends to test their skills. He did the same with Hyuk and defeated him." Hongbin explained.

"I've never played golf in my entire life how am I supposed to learn it so fast?!"

"I'll teach you. It takes time and practice but I'm sure you'll make it." Hongbin pecked Taekwoon's lips.

"As long as they like me.. I'll do it." Taekwoon sighed.

"Great!" Hongbin said and went to his bed to pull out Taekwoon's bag from under it "Then let's continue where we've been interrupted." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

As you may noticed, I'm highly motivated in keeping this story forward!
Maybe I'll be uploading another chapter today, too.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

See you next time! x)

(As yesterday I didn't re-read it fully so please don't mind mistakes. I'll correct them later)