Transformation

Wolf (Haitus)

Thank You To My Subbers And Commenter Woot Woot! You're Jjang!!

The Minho/Changmin Story Will Continue In The Next Chapter~

To Make Taemin A Cute Wolf, (I'ma er For Cute Yet Dangerously y Taewolf) I Gave Taemin Cute Wolfy Ears >.< I Couldn't Make Him Completely Scary Looking ^^
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taemin burst into his room clutching onto his head. He closed the door and leaned again it on his back. He glanced outside his window and was faced with a crystal clear image of the full moon. His voice was becoming hoarse from the constant grieving pants, gasps and deep breaths he was taking to reduce the pain he was feeling.

He ripped off his clothes and staggered into his bathroom and the shower. He sat in the bath and let the cold droplets lapping itself onto his back. He sat in the bath unmoving letting the pain dripped down intot he drain along with the water. The cold water now felt like searing hot fire burning its way into his skin.

He let himself slouch in the bath trying to regain composure. He took deep slow breathes feeling himself come back to normal, being able to gather his thoughts when an angry white fierce pain seared through his whole body making his feel like he was on the verge of loosing his conscious. He let out a load groan and gripped his hair wanting to rip them out of his scalp.

He held onto the edge of the bath hoping that would help him escape the torture his was experiencing. He felt a sensation in his hands and he let go of the bath and stared at his hands on the verge of bawling. He saw his hands morphing into claws; fingers swelling allowing large sharp nails to out of his nail bed.

He jumped out of the bath soaking wet and looked in the mirror opposite the bath. He looked at him self and saw his face was normal until he opened his mouth to let out a gasp and saw pure white fangs protuding themselves in his mouth. Very small wolf ears standing proudly out of his...( I can't explain the ears but you understand the picture I'm trying to get right... o.O) He looked at his reflection hoping this was all a lie. He saw his eyes were now completely black looking black. He saw hunger in them but not just any hunger hunger for blood.

 

**Next Update Will Be In A Few Minutes Because I Gotta Get Away From My Laptop XD

Comment~~~~  Managed To Not Add Any Dialogue In This Because I Wanted To How Well I Do In Describing Stuff... And I'm Quite Crappy At It So Yh.... :) I love You All~~~~

***Don't Be A Silent Reader, I Wanna Know You're Here ^^