Sleep Walking

Wolf (Haitus)

"Are you really babysitting on friday night?"

"That was a total lie. How did you know about that?" Uh oh, I just dug my own grave.

"Well -"

"I was planning on going but I have no-one to go with"

"Oh"

"Do you wanna go? I mean... we are friend and not 'acquaintences' right?2"

"Fine dude, I'll go" Why why why why why?!?!?!?

*Skip to the same day but at 3am*

I just laid in my bed think about absolutely nothing. When a little jerks face creeped up into my brain. I remember the first day I saw him. His perfectly pointed nose, his huge rich dark brown eyes that penetrated into my own even though it reminded me of keroro. I laugh a bit at that. His lips that were perfectly shaped and a soft shade of pink that complimented his face, his super soft black hair that was never out of place. *Sigh* His ridiculously fit body that exuded charisma. Minho. Choi Minho.

I looked outside my window and there was a full moon. I still have a lot of time left to sleep. I closed my eyes and to my right to sleep. But I fell face flat on a damp, dry leafed really unfortable dirty ground.

"I picked the wrong day to just sleep in my boxers!" I wasn't cold but I wasn't watm either. I sat up and looked around. I was definitely not in my room anymore. I was in the middle of the woods. I got up of the floor and decided to walk around. I sense that I'm going deep into the woods. I stop and look around me. I was just surround with trees. Really tall trees. I look behind me and feel something approaching me. It was too misty for me to see who or what it was. I squinted and saw the outline of an animal about 20 meters but we're side by side.

"WTF?!" I start walking and it decides to follow my actions. I pick up my pace and start running. The thing was still follow me. I REALLY pick up my pace and start sprinting trying to get away from whatever it was.

"Why, why, why, why, why, why, why me?!?!"

I saw a fence and jumped over it and landed in water. I swim my way to the surface not wanting to drown.

*GASSSSSSSPPPPP* I wriggle around in the water looking at my surroundings. I spun around and saw my neighbour with a a water hose looking at me funny.

"Well... good morning Mr. Park" I grinned at him awkwardly and saw to the end of the pool and jumped out. "You know... I was just checking the water... to like... you know, make sure it safe....." I sprinted for my dear life out of his yard.

*In school*

I opened my locker putting in some books. I closed it and was met by a loud bang by the locker next to me.

"Oh.my.cookies DON'T scare me like that!" It was the stupid captain of our football team. Taecyeon.

"Now tell me, where did you get your food?" His face was scarying me

"My food?"

"I'm not going to ask you again. Where did you get your food?" What is this retard on about? I looked around confused.

"My mum does all the shopping" Did this guy get something shoved up his arse this early in the morning...

"Now listen. You're gonna tell me exactly where you get your food from and who you're buying it off because I know there's NO WAY you could've blocked every single shot on the pitch out of no-where without some sort of boost!"

"... Ohhhhhhhh, you mean steriods?!?!?! Wait... are YOU on steriods?" he grabbed me by my shoulders and slammed me into the lockers. My eyes were sooooo wide right now.

"What wrong with you Taemin!"

"What's wrong with me? You REALLY wanna know what's WRONG WITH ME?!!" The prick let go of me. "WELL I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ASWELL OKAY! BECAUSE I CAN SEE, HEAR AND SMELL THINGS THAT I SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SEE, HEAR OR SMELL! I DO THINGS THAT SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE! I SLEEP WALK 6 MILES INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS AND I KNOW I AM COMPLETELY FRICKING OUT OF MY MIND!"

I let out a deep breathes recovering from my sudden outburst.

"You think you're funny huh? I know you're hiding some Taemin. And I WILL find out what it is I don't care how long it takes!" He kicked the locker under me and walked off glaring back at me.

 

**I Rushed This Because Living In London Right Now Is Like A War Zone!!! I Feel So Depressed And Angry And Stupid People Burning Their Own City And Spreading It Around Britain. The Looting Just Makes It Worse Everywhere Is Burnt Or Broken Into Or Smashed Put Pieces And Everything In It Taking Out. Making People Homeless And Destroying Their Only Home They Have. It's Just Embarrasing And Stupid. It's Just Thugish To Do That To A Place You Will Be Living In With Your Family And Other Generations. Just Plain Horrible D:

I Just Thank God I'm Safe.