The Urge To Kill.

Wolf (Haitus)

** Writing In People's POVs Is Too Hard For Me. So From Now On, It Will Be No-Ones POV WAHOO Makes My Life A WHOLE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lot Easier ^^
__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

No-One's POV

 

Taemin was at Key's house because there was something 'important' he had to tell them.

"Taemin you've gotta see what I found out. I've been trying to figure out what you told me last time." Taemin walked into Key's room and sat on his bed and gave Key a skeptical look.

"Yh, what about it?" Key loked at him with a concerned look.

"Remember when we were joking about what you are? ...It's not a joke anymore." Taemin straightened up on the bed.

"W-what?"

"Remember the bite that you had? It really was a wolf bite."

"Well I think I know that! I was conscience when it happened!"

"Did you hear it howl?"

"I heard something but I didn't think much of it."

"Well you should because when a wolf howls, it's like a signal to tell the rest of it's pack where it is." All this wasn't sinking into Taemin. He just couldn't believe it.

"If one was howling, heck knows how many other wolves were nearby. It could have been a whole pack of wolves."

"A WHOLE PACK OF WOLVES?!?!?!?!??!?" Taemin's eyes were so wide he felt a migrane coming on.

"Not just any wolves... werewolves." Taemin jump of from Keys bed pacing up and down, muttering thimgs to himself and flailing his hands around everwhere.

"Are you serious? Are just wasting my time Key?!" Taeming bent down and picked up his bag to head out of Key's house. "I have to get ready for the party tonight. I'm going with Minho." Key abrubptly placed his hands on Taemin's chest to stop him from going.

"You can't go Taeminnie! I saw what you done last time of the football pitch. What you done was just plain impossible! No human could ever do that!" Key pushed Taemin back down onto the bed.

"Do you see how fast your reflexes were on the pitch?! People don't just suddenly do that ovenight Taemin-ah. Plus add together the incredible sense and vision there's no other explaination!" Taemin got back up fed-up of all the nonsense Key was talking about and started heading for the door.

"Look, I have to go Key, you can tell me all this tomorrow." Key ran to Taemin and blocked him halfway.

"NO! We can't talk about this tomorrow. Taemin~ listen to umma. There's a full moon tonight." Taemin looked at Key like a person he wanted to punch not his frilly umma.

"Look, everything in my life is absolutely fine right now. Why won't you just let this all go" Taemin had now calmed down and had too much things running through his head.

"Taemin, you know I'm just trying to help. I would never lie to you." Key's voice turned into the caring umma he was. "It's not just the full moon and you changing physically, but it's also when you turst for blood will be at it's all time high."

"W-what? Me. Turst for blood?" Taemin just couldn't imagine him going crazy for blood.

"Taemin, it's when you have this strong urge to kill"

"Key, I think I'm already having the urge to kill you right now" Taemin stated matter of factly.

"Taemin, I searched into it more and found that anger and anything that raises your pulse will trigger you to change and actually WANT to kill." Key had an overly worried look on his face pleading with Taemin not to go to the party. "Minho will be there so that will really trigger something. You HAVE to cancel all this now!" Key grabbed Taemin's bag and started going through it looking for him phone. He found it and started looking for Minho's name franticly. Taemin grabbed Minho by the shoulder and slammed him into the closest wall breathing very hard.

"GIVE ME THE PHONE NOW KEY!" Key was terrified that the cute adorable Taemin he knew was turning into this. Taemin let go of Key and punched Key's desk causing it to break into pieces. His pulse was running sky high. Taemin was still breathing hard looking at the mess he caused not caring until he raised his head to look at Key's petrified face. Guilt was now washing all over him. He couldn't believe what he just done. He fell on the floor with his head in his hands still coming to terms with his outburst. When Key felt it was safe to approach Taemin, he bent down and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Taemin-ah~ it's ok, I shouldn't hae taken things this far anyway. Don't be angry at me Taemin-ah. Umma's begging you" Key's voice was full off love and concern for the little boy. Taemin started crying. Hot tears were pouring down his face; gripping onto his hair like he wanted to pull them out.

"I'm sorry umma *sob* I shouldn't have flipped out at you *sob* you were only trying to help me *sob*"

"It's ok Taeminnie. Don't worry about it" Taemin got up face red from his hardcore crying and grabbed his bag. He looked at Key. But I have to go to that party, I can't miss it" Key thought about it and figured it wouldn't hurt to let him go.

"You can go to the party Taemin-ah, but I'l come too just incase alright" Taemin nodded like a little wet puppy and got up from the floor. He kissed Key on the cheek and walked to the front door with Key following him. He took one last glance at Key and apoligised again and walked out of the house.

Key walked back to his room to fix the mess. He grabbed a piece of his desk and so three lined deep scratch engraved in it.

"I knew it"

 

*Yayyyy, Update. So I Know This Fic Ain't Heading Anywhere Special But I Can't Just Give Up Half Way Right?

So.... What Do You Guys Think Is Gonna Happen At This Party??? *Hint hint - Always Expect The Un-Expected.

Comments Are ALWAYS Excepted. It Helps Me Now You Guys Are Actually Interested In This Fic ^^

 

Eva.