Bow & Arrow

Wolf (Haitus)

 

-On the other side if town-

Key gave up banging on Taemins door and left the house. He got into his car and tried to think of where Minho could be. Because he had a way of finding out where people lived, he drove to Minho's house hoping he would be there. Key reached the house and got out of his car running to Minho's front door. He rang the door bell continuously wanting someone to open up instantly. He slammed on the door thinking Minho HAS to be here or Taemin will go insane.

-On the other, other side of town-

Taemin was roaming through the forest still following Minhos scent. It was driving him crazy. He ran, jump, leaped everywhere trying to find as quick as he could. He stopped and scanned the area he was in with his hungry eyes. His sense were now on full power. He looked around again and something was sticking out to him on a particular pathway.

-On the other side of town-

Some finally opened the door to Key. Key was still in panic mode knowing what would happen if Minho wasn't here and his research showed it would be something bad, not bad but terrible would happen. Key finally realised someone was infront of him looking at him funny.

"Uhhh, hi Mr... Choi. Umm, you probably have no idea who I am... everyone knows who I am. I'm your sons friend?" Key said said awkwardly knowing he wasn't friends with Minho. "Well, I have this problem and I don't what to do no-one knows what to do I'm freaking out as it is already i'ts like totally crazy like... how the hell could this happen in such a story space of t-"

"Minho~?" Mrs Choi had cut Key off with the notice he was saying. "One of your friend is at the door."

Key saw Minho coming down some stairs he was shocked out of his wits to see Minho was at home knowing who Changmin was but a great sigh of relief came over him knowing he was still alive.

-On the other, other side of town-

Taemin ran to the place that was calling him. The closer he got, the stronger Minhos scent became. This was driving him to run faster. Minho's scent was now completely filling his nose. Taemin came to an abrupt stop when he saw a jacket hanging on top of a tree. Taemin was crouched on the floor angry building up inside him. He remembered Minho having the same jacket at the party. He heard something rustling. He turned around scanning the place to find see what it was. He gave up when he smelt Changmin but couldn't see him.

"Where is he?" he asked out to the nothingness around him.

"He's safe. From you." Taemin turned around again and saw Changmin lounge at him ready to attack him. The were both grabbing onto eachother rolling around on the ground trying to otherthrow the other. Changmin having more strength got on top of Taemin, grabbed him and pushed him against a tree gripping him by his arms. Taemin was angry!

"What did you do to him?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MINHO!"

"I done nothing, he's fine" Changmin answered calmly in a hushed tone. He was scanning the area as if he was looking for something. "Damn, it's too late, you're already here. Now... RUN!" It took a while for what Changmin said to process into Taemins brain. He then sensed something and got got off the floor and started running. He didn't know where or what he was running from but something told him to keep going. he stopped him a light was flashed at him and he used his hand to cover his eye from the bright light. He tried scanning the area but was too late when an arrow was shot at him forcefully attaching him to a tree next to him. The arrow pierced his wrist and into the tree. He screamed out in pain face scrunched up. He was groaning and panting. He looked at his wrist and tried moving it but it hurt too much. He saw someone coming at him was a arch bow aimed at him. 

Changmin stopped when he saw taemin was in trouble. His eyes wided not in fear but in annoyance and anger at what he saw.

A/N: O.O