Why Are You His Dad?

Wolf (Haitus)

There was a silence.

"Take him" said the person that shot Taemin. Taemin started struggling against the arrow to release himself from it. Out of know where, one of the people follow the man with the bow/arrow was thrown halfway across the forest. Shortly after, the other was also tossed across the forest. There was only one enemy left now. He frantically looked around him looking for the men that were just behind him. With the man distracted, Changmin quickly got to Taemin side and snapped the arrow releasing Taemin from the tree. When the man looked back to where he shot the arrow, the person was no longer there-(Taemin, if you're confused). 

The two boys ran; ran for their lives. They ran through the forest until Taemin collapse onto the floor not being able to move his legs anymore. He was breathing so fast almost about the cry. He stopped when he felt a presence next to him and turned his face to see the person. Still on the floor, he crawled and leaned against a tree.

"Who were they?" Taemin asked.

"Hunters. They've been hunting our kind for a ridiculous amount of year, the damn no life people" Changmin said with a strong dose of venom in every word.

"Our kind?! YOU! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!" Taemin was angry that now people are out the kill him. He looked at Changmin and saw a change in his face. He was now way more serious

"Is it really that bad that you can see better, hear and smell more clearly; mover faster than anyone else would wish for?" Taemin was speechless. Changmin was speaking with so much power that it made Taemin fell like a little puppy. "The bite was a gift. Accept it and move on."

"I don't WANT it. Taemin emphasised on the 'want'.

"One day, you will. And you're going to need me if you want to learn how to control it" Changmin leaned close to Taemin and put a hand on his shoulder leaving just enough space for them to breathe. "So now you and me Taemin, we're brothers" he said with a smirk and just disappeared. Taemin was just left panting and let himself slide down even further onto the floor. He looked at the arm that was bleeding and let his head fall back onto the tree thinking about everything that just happened.

-Skip to the morning-

Taemin was walking on the road his left arm in his had walking very slowly. He heard a car coming up behind him and moved more to the side. The car came up beside him and he saw it was Key. His heart felt happy that he didn't have to walk anymore. He opened the door and sat in the car. Key started driving again but neither of them were speaking. Taemin gave up and decided to speak first.

"What actually bothers me-"

"If you say Minho Tae-baby, I'll literally throw you out of this car" Keysaid with a very serious tone.

"He probably hates me now anyway. I don't wanna have to explain everything to him umma~" Taemin whined like the lost puppy he was.

Key let out a sigh "I doubt that, but you might wanna come up with a freacking FANTASTIC apology. Or you can tell him the truth and tell him the fact that you're a 'werewolf'." Key filled his last sentence with so much sarcasm. Taemin gave Key the 'are you kidding me' face. "Ok, ok! You don't have to do that". Taemin looked out of the window with all hopes gone. Key felt bad for Taemin. He's never had to deal with something like this but neither he. 

"Look Tae, if I have to, I'll chain you up myself on a full moon and feed you some mice." Taemin let out a giggle and Key was happy with lightening up the mood. "Now shut-up and let me concentrate on driving.

-Back at school-

"Taemin, what happened? You suddenly just left me hanging and left the party" Minho said when he walked up to Taemin who was by his locker. 

"Minho! Yh, sorry about that. I was just... having trouble dealing with some issues at that moment" Taemin said trying not to reveal whata actually happened.

"What issues?" Minho was curious that his 'close-enough-to-be-in-a-relationship-but-not-in-a-relatinship' friend.

"Just trust me when I say, you wouldn't want to know" Taemin wanted the conversation to ened because he felt like he was deceiving Minho.

"Tae~ why to I get the feeling you're ignoring me~" Minho said in a whiny voice trying the cute act with the pouty lips and puppy eyes and failing miserably. 

"Can you PLEASEEEEEEE just trust me on this." Taemin was hoping his... awkward behaviour wouldn't ruin their friendship.

"Am I gonna regret letting this go?"

"Hmmmm.................................... on the contrary.... YUP!" Taemin let out a giggle and Minho laughed a bit too. "So we're still friends?"

"FRIENDS? Don't you think we're more than that? Don't you remember yesturday night?" Taemin started to blush looking down at his feet trying to hide the red glow that was emitting from his cheeks and smiling. Minho chuckled at the cuteness.

*Honk Honk~~* Someone got out of a car. Taemin didn't even look in the direction of the noise, his eyes were still glued to the ground.

"Oh, it's my dad." 'why's he here' Minho mumbled. "Well, I have to go. See you tomorrow Taemin." With that Minho left to join his dad.Taemin started walking away not even looking back to see Minho leave when something struck him. He turned around to the car Minho was heading to and was shocked when he saw the person that had shot him with the arrow was 7 meters away from him. They just looked at eachother and Minho's dad slightly smirked and walked back into his car. He saw Minho inside the car wink at him. He felt like a idiot when he realise the person thta shot him is MINHO DAD!!!!

"Uh ohh~~"

 

A/N: Yes, I Know This Chapter Is Crappy And Boring. I'm Feeling Very Crappy ATM. I Was Meant To Update Yesturday, But Felt Crappy Then Too. *Sigh* I Get More And More Depressed... And It Shows In The Fic. Sorry~~~~~ >.<