So Close...

Wolf (Haitus)

Minho pulled up at Taemin's house to pick him up. He was buzzing about the party but mostly because he was going with someone who he could annoy the shizz out of them. He rang the door bell and waited outside. Taemin opened the door a tiny bit and peeked out to see who it was. He gave Minho the elevator look and was stunned at how he looked. He just stared at Minho not blinking.

"Hello~~~ earth to Taemin! We have to go you know"

Taemin snapped out of his trance and closed the door. He eye smiled at Minho and ran to his car. He sat down and waited for Minho to come and start driving.

*At the party*

The party wasn't all that "exciting". The only thing that made it "fun" were the endless amount of alcohol, people too drunk to remember the only have 10 finger and the VERY loud music that had everyonw one pumped up. So you could say it was fun. 
Minho and Taemin stepped into the backward where more people were. Girls were grinding on boys, boys humping any girl they find and people practically having dry while standing up. Taemin laughed at what he was seeing and turned around. There he was. The person that bit him. Changmin. From the distance between them, Changmin managed to stare deep into Taemin's eyes intimidating him. Minho came up to Taemin after seeing staring into space.

"Are you okay?"

"H-huh? Umm yh yh, I'm fine." He sounded like he was trying to convince himself he was fine. He looked back to where Changmin was and saw nothing. He was gone. He looked into the sky and saw a full moon lighting up the dark sky. He didn't know whether to believe what Key said before.

"Tae, wanna dance?"

"Sure why not" Taemin followed Minho to the dance floor and the two where dancing with eachother. Minho came up behind Taemin and held him by the hips and was moving along with him. Taemin moved back into Minho so that his was aligned with Minho's crotch. He stared swaying his hips side to side with his hand at the back of Minho's neck it. The two were in their own world moving in-sync with eachother. Minho was trying hard not to get a with way Taemin was moving his hips professional along with the music. Minho released one had off Taemin and started to crawl his hand under Taemin's shirt the younger boy's creamy smooth stomach. He smiled to himself enjoying this a bit too much. Taemin turned around to face Minho and moved the hand that was under his shirt out and onto his hips firmly giving Minho the 'If you don't keep your hands here, I will chop off your balls and feed them to you covered in barbeque sauce'. Minho sniggered a little.

"Fine, I'll keep them here jheeze" Taemin placed his arms around Minho's neck and laid his head on Minho's chest. Minho lifted Taemin's head with a finger under his chin and brought their foreheads together. Taemin moved his hand and wrapped them around Minho's waist and held onto him. Their got closer and their noses touched. Being soo close to eachother and feeling the deep breaths of the other sent a tingly feeling through them. Minho moved in more. Taemin's heart was pumping furiously against his ribcage and was sure Minho could feel it.

Minho tilted his head about to kiss Taemin. Taemin gripped HARD onto Minho's jacket and looked ground. He felt this huge power too hard to control come over him nearly paralysing him. Head down, he looked at Minho. Taemin was panting hard, teeth gritted together. Minho saw the sudden change and Taemin and slowly let go of him. He saw taemin wincr twice and saw the other was in pain.

"Are you ok?" Minho asked confused with Taemin's behaviour but still wanting to help. Taemin didn't look up at Minho and started walking away.

"I'll be right back" was all he muttered before leaving a bewildered Minho on the dance floor all alone. Taemin madew his way through the crowed wincing at the now too loud music that was making his ears ring. He couldn't walk staright, everyove started to resemble a blur. His eyes were half lidded while walking to find the main door. 

Key was talking to a bunch of friends when he saw Taemin walking like he was going to collapse at any given moment. He paced out of the group and held onto Taemin who was now crouched in a mixture of pain and anger.

"Taemin! Taemin!! Are you ok? Can you hear me?" Key was starting to really worry about what was happening to the little boy. Key guided Taemin outside to where Taemin's car was park.

"Key, just let me go home. I can make it from here" Taemin said, more like growled. Minho was now running to Taemin's car when Taemin drove off. Minho stared at the back off the car dumbfounded about what just happened.

Minho heard someone call his name. He turned around and saw a tall, fit, dark haired man smile at him.

"You must be Minho. I'm a friend of Taemin" Minho just stood where he was. The man walked up to him, hands in his pockets.

"I'm Changmin."

 

**REALLY Proud Of Myself With This Chapter! XD I Haven't Checked For Mistakes So... Yh. Muahahahhahaha!!! o.O  
Had A Little Moment Of Crazy Genius There.  I Wonder What Changmin Wants With Minho, Don't You? ^^