Puppy

Wolf (Haitus)

*Bang Bang Bang.... Bang Bang Bang*

"Who the hell would bang on my door at this time of night!! Aish." I was really annoyed but I got off the sofa and opened the door. I just stared at the person trying to piece together how this could happen.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, isn't that the best way to greet your handsome guest." This guys' gotta be kidding me. How the hell does he know where I live!!! He must be a stalker!!!!!!

"No. I ain't a stalker. I bumbed into you frilly looking friend..." I butted into his sentence

"Don't talk about him like that."

"Ok, ok. So I bumped into him and asked him where you live because I needed "help" with our english work and he told me."

"He didn't!! :O"

"Dude I'm standing right infront of me. Ofcourse he told me. I can't believe you're that stupid." I shot him a glare. "Are you just gonna let me stand here all day in this rain?" I surrended and let him inside my house. Where's my mum when I need her.

"Oh by the way, I kicked a puppy on my way here............. do you have a puppy?" HE DONE WHAT?!

"YOU DONE WHAT?!?!!! That's my neighbour puppy you moron!" I rushed out of my house not caring about the rain. I saw the puppy right in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Aishhh! He's such an idiot!" I bent down to pick up the puppy and heard it wimpering. I could hear footsteps approaching me.

"Look dude, I'm sorry yh. I didn't do it on purpose." I snapped my head back and stabbed daggers into his eyes. "........Ok, maybe I did. I was following me! So it aint my fault."

"IT'S A PUPPY! OFCOURSE IT'S GONNA FOLLOW A FREAKISHLY TALL SMALL HEADED ALIEN LOOKING GUY IF IT SEES YOU!"

"Yah!! Don't speak to me like that!"

We were both now drench in rain. I attended back to the puppy and felt it shivering in my arms. I looked deep into it's eyes feeling a burning gaze transfer from me to him. He started barking and wriggling around in my arms desprate to run around. I let out a sigh. He's back to normal. I let him jump out off my hands and let him roam about in the street.

"Woahh, how did you do that?"

I ignored him and headed back to my house with him following me. He closed my door and just stay there. I jump onto my sofa soaking wet. I was too tierd to worry about that. Minho walked to were I was and sat next to me. My face was in the cushion but I felt him shivering. I wasn't that heartless so I decided to help him. I got up refusing to look at him and ran up the stairs to my room. I opened a couple of draws looking for a jumper that could fit him. I just ended up grabbing a shirt and hoody that was too big for me. I ran back to the living room and the idiot was in the same place still shivering. I threw the clothes at him. He looked up at me.

"Here. Take it, you look a mess!"

He just stared.

"Thanks"

He was just about took off his hirt right infront on me.

"Yah! Don't you have legs to go change somewhere else!"

"But... We're both boys." .... I felt kinda stupid after and left him to continue.

"Oh.My.Cookies! :O" HE HAS A SIX PACK?!?!?! THIS ALIEN FRWAK HAS A SIX PACK?!!

"What? You like something you see?" Each pack was soo defined. He was definitely the definition of Chocolate abs. I could almost feel my hands moving itself to touch it to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"Earth to Taemin~~~" He got up and make his way to me... STILL SHIRTLES!!! My eyes were still fixed on him. His hand was about to poke me.

"DON'T POKE!"

"Oh, you're alive. Hehehe, I got you all hypnotised with my body right." He leaned in a bit too close to my face

"Should I take of my bottoms too? I got a whole lot packing down there" he whispered. I finally snapped back to life.

"Get away from me??!" I pushed him and headed to my kitchen. I heard him chuckle and walk back to the coach.

"Hmmmm, what to eat....." I roamed about in the kitchen looking for something to eat. I found nothing.

"Off to the ramyun cupboard I go" I muttered. (I actually have a basket full of Barbeque Beef and Chinese Chow Mein Super Noodles In My Kitchen XD. I Love Them!!!!!)

-Makes food and takes to the living room-

"Dude, food"

"RAMYUN!!! You made ramyun!!"

"What's wrong with you! It's just food!"

"Hahahaha, alright Taemin~ ramyun's my favourite food"

"Oh. Well, thanks for feeding me uneccessary information." I gave him his chopsticks and put the food infront of him. Before I sat down the pig was already half way down the pan.

"YAH! save some for me! I cooked that." I sat on the sofa wolfing down the food.

....................................................

"Urghhh, I'm sooo full"

"Ofcourse you'll be full you pig! You ate the most of it."

"Hahahaaa, I'll go make more for you if you want~~~" I looked at my clock, it was already 9:59 and the rain stopped. (It can't be 10:00 XD)"

"Nope!! It's nearly 10:00. Get outta' my house!" I shouted at him. I got up and dragged him off the sofa to the door. HE WAS SOO HEAVY!!! I think I broke my back.

"Ok, ok, I'm going. Wait, what about my clothes?" I ran to the sofa and grabbed his stuff. I stopped for a second because the smell of him and the rain mixed was making me dizzy. It was like a drug to me. I held it to my nose and sniffed deeply letting my eyes roll back. It smelt musky yet sweet, spicy yet subtle. A mixture of Mirabelle plum, lavender and cedar with a sandalwood, Guaiac wood, patchouli and musk base. I snapped back to reality when I realised I just picked up every individual scent embossed in his his.

"Uhhhh, what am I? A freak?" I whispered to my self. I rushed to the door to hand shirt back to him. He held it trying to take it out of my hand but couldn't. He was struggling to take it. I was confused as to why he couldn't just take it out of my hands.

"Taemin, it would be great if you could let go of my shirt."

"Leg go? What you talking about?" He nodded his head at my hands. I looked down and saw I was grabbing onto his shirt not wanting to let go. I removed my hands quickly trying not to blush.

"......Sorry...." I felt like a retard.

"It's alright wierdo, hehehe if you want me that bad you could just say so" he wriggled his eyebrows suggestively while he said that.

"Ughh, just go!" He's such a jerk! I pushed him out of my door way and slammed the door.

"It's Ok Taeminnie~~~ I'll see you tomorrow!" he shouted while walking away.

I ran to my sofa and slumped into it. His smell was still lingering around me strongly.

"What's wrong with me?"

 

Next Update Tomorrow Unless...... I Feel Tempted To Update In A Few Hours ^^

Sorry If There's Mistakes.

Comments Are Love~~~~

Eva.