Ⓐ Everyday, Kyung Ah Day!

✎ Walking in Rainbows | Story and Applyfic Ideas ☝

Character names, idol groups, title, can all be changed. Everything used is a random pick.


Everyday, Kyung Ah Day!

She's hyper, she's insane, she does the things that nobody would ever dare do.

From random chicken dances to defying everybody and everyone, Jung Kyung Ah has an extremely wild imagination that flies far. (and at times, a little too far.) She loves almost everything in this world, from plush toys to giant fountains.

However, there's one thing in this rainbow-filled world that Kyung Ah absolutely hates.

K-POP.

 

Plot Sypnosis.

Judging based on all the music programs Korean networks broadcasts, from MBC's Show Champion that broadcasts on Wednesdays, to SBS Inkigayo on Sundays, everyday, Korean television is flooded with music programs showcasing the various Hallyu wave releases. And that fact alone would bring us to one conclusion - Koreans are absolutely in the craze for the Hallyu wave.

Well, but let Kyung Ah prove you wrong. She hates everything about K-POP, from female soloists to boy groups, she hates it all.

Yes, she sings, and her voice is like the bomb. It's explosive; filled with nothing but emotion, and absolute talent. However, she has this odd habit of humming, which gets on people's nerves at time. And that's not the only thing people find annoying about Kyung Ah; they hate her guts. She stands up for anything and everything that she feels right to stand up for, regardless if she's right or wrong. People find her obnoxious because of that, but hey! She doesn't see how the word "obnoxious" is even related to this factor, so #YOLO.

One day, one fine day, Kyung Ah gets invited to perform at a gig in Myeongdong Street, and happens to have to perform with famous K-POP boy group, EXO.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Jung Kyung Ah is not exactly what people would consider "badass", because she had long crossed the line.

If there's anything she's good at, it's singing her guts out. She has an absolute talent for it - sometimes she even sings better than well-known singer, Hyorin. However, she denies the fact that she has an absolutely amazing voice, and refuses to flaunt it. Kyung Ah has gotten scouted by so many entertainment companies, it's literally countless. SM, Cube, JYP, YG, LOEN, Starship, etc. However, she has turned down every single offer she has gotten, for she feels that K-POP is an area where professionals groom random people into becoming fake plastic people dancing and singing and acting and entertaining and yea, whatever floats their boat.

Kyung Ah is filled with nothing but her guts, so the girl has absolutely no stage fright whatsoever. I mean, how can a girl, who has offended about half of the people in Seoul, ever be able to hesitate standing in front of a million people, with twice of that numerical figure number of eyes staring at her?

But then, running along, she gets invited to perform at a gig which she feels oh so honoured to, and accepts without knowing whatever's written on the contract.

That's when Jung Kyung Ah gets involved with E X O.

 

Characters.

1, Jung Kyung Ah.

2, Boy group.

3, Guy with an absolutely heavenly voice.

4, Member with the shockingly awesome dance moves.

5, Member with the down to earth drop dead good looks.

6, Random people she meets in school.

 

Genre.

Romance, School life.

 

Suggestions.

Kyung Ah is an absolutely rainbow-filled girl with nothing but guts. Yes, she goes around singing and dances and making people happy, but at the same time, she's brutally honest and snipe when it comes to commenting on things. She has absolutely no conscience when it comes to considering other people's feelings, and she only cares whether she's enjoying herself or not. She absolutely hates K-POP, which means she doesn't fall in love with any of the boy group members. NO NO NO. They fall for her, but their love is never reciprocated. Instead, this random guy comes along (can be a kpop boy group member, but in the story, he's just a nobody in her school) who has a heavenly voice and loves everything about Kyung Ah, especially when she throws snipe remarks at him. Call him crazy.

The guy who has a heavenly voice can have an almost alike personality to Kyung Ah, whom shares the same perspective with her about K-POP and whatever. Or, you can play another card and make him the total opposite of Kyung Ah, and turn the story into an opposites attract story. Whatever floats your boat. Both would make the story interesting.

The member of the famous boy group that Kyung Ah has to perform with who dances like a legend can come off with a strong personality - he doesn't back down easily. If he wants that girl, he wants her, and that's that. So instead of adding a female rival in the story, this kid can play the role of the female devil. He doesn't go through lengths and whatever to get his girl, but he has his ways. For example, you can make him trap Kyung Ah in the practise room after everyone else has left, leaving the two of them and he does something naughty.

As for the member who has drop dead good looks, he can play the role of Kyung Ah's brother. He clicked with her the minute they met, and they're absolutely close. They share skinship comfortably and stuff, which agitates the other two male characters - more drama.

And drama is good.

 

Status.

Available.