Ⓐ The Monster Inside.

✎ Walking in Rainbows | Story and Applyfic Ideas ☝

please note that all character names, idol groups and title can be changed. everything used is randomly picked.


The Monster Inside.

tumblr_my1a4w1nal1qmej7bo1_500.gif

One word to describe Hyojin: heartless.

Losing her family at a young age turned her into an ice block. She definitely did not ask for it. It was all because of him, and she hated his guts.

Hyojin was part of the happiest family, not to mention a filthy rich family too. It was no surprise that such a wealthy family had enemies, and so on one painful night, a 15-year-old Hyojin was abducted along with her family. Although being able to escape death, Hyojin saw how her family was being murdered, and who did it. The worst part was that he was her friend.

Fast-forward 3 years and you see an emotionless girl. Having had gone through too many hardships, she came to the conclusion that Earth was a disgusting place.

So what happens when her "friend" makes a reappearance again? Is he here to seek forgiveness or just to finish off the job?

 

Plot Synopsis.

Hyojin feels nothing at all. Well, except pure hatred and anger. The smallest of things can piss her off and she has the nastiest of tempers. With that absolutely straight face of her's, nobody would dare approach her, not when her family's death was published all over the paper's then too.

Not saying she didn't have friends, she really did. It was just when that blade of betrayal struck into her back did she realise that this world was filled with monsters wearing the mask of a human. She blocked out everyone and everything, feeling that if no one was close to her, they wouldn't be able to hurt her like how they hurt her family.

But what if a specific someone wanted to get close to Hyojin and actually had no ill intentions at all? And what if the person she hated the most reappeared in her life again? Would it be a happy ending or one that would bring Hyojin's demise?

Afterall, there is a monster that is inside of everyone of us, just waiting to be unleashed.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

This story is all about sadness and whatnot. Hyojin is a heartless brat with no feelings. So when her family murderer makes a reappearance, her tough, emotionless facade starts crumbling down. Hyojin don't know wether he is here to seek redemption or just here to do a clean job in finishing off the family. But what she does know is that she absolutely hates him and wants to kill him even before he can kill her.

Then there is a presumably innocent guy who supossedly has no evil intentions and wants to make friends with her. But with Hyojin's unbreakable wall around her, how would he even get near her without getting beaten up?

With these two appearances, Hyojin is swept into a world of confusion, betrayal, sadness and maybe love.

 

Characters.

1. Jung Hyojin.

2. Murderer friend.

3. Suppossedly innocent guy.

 

Genre.

Romance, School life, Angst, Mystery.

 

Suggetions.

Making her know who the murderer is would make it easier to explain his character and make the story more interesting. You can make them have similar ages so they attend the same school. You can say that he was only friends with her to get close to the fmaily and kill them, and that he's working for some evil organisation that his father is the head of. That can explain why he's killing people at such a young age.

When this dude reappears, you can make Hyojin's front start to break and she can eventually be reduced to an emotional wreck. Don't state the main reason for why the murderer guy is back initially. Maybe add it in around the end? Or you can also include his POV. And that's how all the mystery comes in.

For the other dude, you can make him like a bucket of sunshine and unicorns, just radiating positivity everywhere he goes. Pretty annoying for Hyojin, so you can make her detest him and not wanting to be even in the same room as him. So you can basically make him a failure at making friends with her around the start. Although make her open up to him eventually, that'll bring in a lot of other possibilities. You can decide wether to make him stay rainbows-and-sunshines happy, or turn him into an evil douchebag that is just putting on that annoying fake facade. If he is evil, you can say that he is after the family fortune since everythng was passed onto her, or just wants to kill her like murderer dude.

Love triangle can be possible, unless you want to make everyone cold, heartless creatures and your story is just filled with darkness, go ahead.

If you want a love rival, I suggest not 'cause Hyojin can be the kind of girl who breaks your neck if you just step on her toe. Or maybe because its already drama-rama enough.

Make sure all this happens in school. This will show that monsters already exist in these young life forms.

 

Status.

Available.