Ⓐ Behind The Barrier.

✎ Walking in Rainbows | Story and Applyfic Ideas ☝

Character names, idol groups, title, can all be changed. Everything used is a random pick.


Behind The Barrier.

The only thing she could afford to do for a living  being a mascot.

Every single day, she wakes up to the same old dull drabs, walls, ceiling, etc.

"Have you ever imagined what it'd be like to be able to live off of a rich husband? Every single day, all you ever have to do is order people around to do your work for you, and you never have to do anything yourself?"

Well, one can only dream.

 

Plot Sypnosis.

Jung Sung Im, one who knows and understands poverty.

Coming from an extremely ordinary family, Jung Sung Im is the sole female heir to her father's inheritance - IF, there is even any. Through the 24 years she has lived on the face of the earth she has never once understood how her schoolmate's schedules could be so free. Every single day, regardless if she's spammed with loads of homework or not, Jung Sung Im diligently shows up for her three part time jobs.

Yes, three.

Despite her young age, the girl has never complained about how much she has to suffer just to pay off her dad's debts.

And now, all thanks to that beloved father of hers who has long passed away, she has no potential to work in even the lowest ranking company. The poor girl was kicked out of school at the mere age of 14, and barely has any education.

Well, but thank the Lords that there is one job she can take up; one, which would lead her to her destiny.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This story revolves around Jung Sung Im, who has only been through more and more sufferings through the years she has lived on earth. Not once, not even once, did anybody pity her. They all just assumed the girl was being stuck up, and refused to make friends when the truth was, she didn't have time for that. Every single day, since she was 5, she had to juggle between work and school.

Sung Im thought that if she could pay off her dad's debts, she could live a luxurious life like all her other schoolmates, so she was determined to earn all the money within the shortest period of time possible. However, the naïve 5 year old didn't think ahead, about her future. At the age of 14, Sung Im was already struggling to juggle between her stack loads of homework and her three part time jobs.

Finally, the poor girl was expelled from school. Although it seemed as though a burden load was taken off her shoulders, there was more to come.

When Sung Im hit 24, it was already her third year working as a full time mascot.

Little did she know what fate had instilled for her.

 

Characters.

1, Jung Sung Im.

2, Sung Im's boss.

3, Boy who falls for her 1.

4, Boy who falls for her 2.

 

Genre.

Romance, Slice of life.

 

Suggestions.

Sung Im should have an extremely stubborn, determined, hard working personality. Never at any time will she be smitten by a hot dude talking her or any of that sort. She only focuses on work and earning money. Many times, she should appear planning her future - in what ways can she improve her budget? Sung Im should always care about spending money, because she's extremely thrifty. Remember, thrifty, not stingy. For example, you can set a scene where she goes out for a cup of coffee with her boss. Even though the prices are high (just imagine Starbucks), she's still willing to pay for her boss. However, in situations where Sung Im is alone, like when she's out for dinner, she has a choice between McDonald's and a tent stall. To which of course, her thoughts would be "The tent stall prices are cheaper," even though she's craving for some burgers. Sung Im's personality should also shine in the way she behaves and speaks, and please remember that she is uneducated! Not at any time is she gonna be answering algebraric questions in your story.

For Sung Im's boss, he can own a mini store selling all sorts of things. Soft toys, accessories, etc. So in other words, Sung Im mascots for his store. You know, it's cute. Okay, so moving on. You can make one of the boys who fall for Sung Im an employee working in the same store, but not at any point should he know how Sung Im looks like. Yes, the employee will know her voice, etc. But, Sung Im never takes off her mascot head. Which, would bring us to one conclusion - only Sung Im's boss has ever seen her face.

Lastly, for the other boy who falls for Sung Im too, he should be a rich kid. Sung Im's dream is to live a luxurious life in a mansion, being served by all the maids and everything. She comes home and gets showered by her husband's gifts. How they met? Sung Im accidentally bumped into him while mascotting on the streets, I DON'T KNOW. Just let your creativity flow!

Now, there's just one extremely extremely extremely important point.

SUNG IM ALWAYS HAS HER MASCOT HEAD ON, AND THE BOYS FALL FOR HER WITH THAT BARRIER. This point would explain the title, so yea. Good luck writing this story, and if it's put into the good hands of a good author, it will become a hit, I suppose :)

 

Status.

Available.