Ⓐ Santa and Love.

✎ Walking in Rainbows | Story and Applyfic Ideas ☝

Character names, idol groups, title, can all be changed. Everything used is a random pick.


Santa and Love.

It's no surprise that girls can never hide their excitement when it comes to handsome, flower boys.

Every girl has their own dream of meeting a certain someone, whether that someone is an idol or her dream guy, whatever the case is she definitely has fantasies with this certain someone, regardless if they exist or not.

But what if, just what if, Santa grants Ji Kyung her Christmas wish because she managed to get on the good girl list?

 

Plot Sypnosis.

Having an idol as a romantic mate is not exactly an ideal choice, especially when this idol belongs to a world-famous Korean boy group, EXO.

And of course, there's the other candidate - a regular Korean-American girl. Despite being a diehard fan, facts were facts that it's a one in a million chance for a fan to be able to see their idol upclose, especially when all the credit goes to Santa.

But, what if, what if this girl is that one in a million?

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

This story is about a girl who spent the first 16 years of her life living in California, her mother's homeland. However, she feels that it's only fair that if she is a Korean-American, she should be able to speak the Korean language as well. On her sweet 16th birthday party, her parents surprise her with a one-way ticket to Seoul, where she will have to adapt to a whole new culture and a whole new environment on her own. She struggles with her language (of course), and happens to be lucky enough to be scouted as an SM trainee.

When she enters the company, the sunbae trainees despise her and team up against her, just because she couldn't speak their language. The first person who was actually nice to her ever since her arrival in Korea happens to be none other than EXO's Kris. He is able to speak English fluently, and helps Ji Kyung through her trainee days, protecting her whenever he could. Of course, when you become a close personal friend of one member, you become a friend of the other members too, right? Kris introduces Ji Kyung to the other EXO members, and two out of the eleven happen to hate her rainbows and sunshines.

And BAM, both fall for her, but what will they do with the language barrier?

 

Characters.

1, The Korean-American girl.

2, The one who speaks English.

3, The two who hates happiness.

4, The idol group members.

 

Genre.

Romance.

 

Suggestions.

The main character, which is the Korean-American girl, should come off as someone who has too much of a childlike mindset, hence she believes in Santa Claus, leprechauns, the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, etc. At times, she needs to come off irritating, but somehow the one who speaks English manages to tolerate all her nonsense and annoyingness.

On the other hand, of course, the two who hates happiness happen to be the girl's biases in that particular group, so she'll obviously pester them more and annoy them further, which is why she will come off as irritating. And one last thing is, don't add a rival. The story is complicated enough as it is, and if you add a love rival things will get worse I mean, she can't even speak Korean for Pete's sake!

But of course, her Korean improves little by little.

 

Status.

Available.