☝ Just A Little Pain.

✎ Walking in Rainbows | Story and Applyfic Ideas ☝

please note that title, character names and idol groups can be changed. everything used is randomly picked.


Just A Little Pain.

Call her a rebel. 'Cause she really is. Hyejin had a tough childhood. An abusive father and depressed mother, her entire family was nothing but broken. And so, a broken family equals a broken Hyejin. Of course Hyejin would never allow the world to see how sad and miserable she felt everyday, even she herself didn't want to see herself as a weakling.

So this sad and miserable girl decided to put up a front, and what better mask to wear besides one of a rebel?

 

Plot Synopsis.

Hyejin was known as rebel by everybody since she was a little kid. No doubt rebels do rebellious things, right?

So when our dear Hyejin was caught dumping coloured ink into the school's fountain, the principal finally decided to take a course of action. And the best way to do that, is to send Hyejin to boot camp. Not just any old boot camp, the harshest one yet, Camp Tristia.

How's Hyejin going to survive this hellhole? Especially when she's the only girl there?

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Hyejin is a girl who hides her feelings too much. She's an insecure, scared and miserable teenage girl, just trying to make sure nobody finds out about what she really feels. So with that, she decided to put on a mask, a facade, one of a rebel. She does anything a rebel does, breaking the rules, pissing people off, anything typical. But deep down inside, she knew everything she did was wrong. She knew her parents would be utterly disappointed in her, if only her dad was actually sober for once and her mom would just come out of her damn room and dry those tears.

So you see, Hyejin is a pretty emotional girl from what she actually portrays. Anyways, Hyejin always did things that would land her in trouble, or sometimes did land her in trouble. And for that, she was sent to Camp Tristia, a camp for all those rotten and screwed up kids just like Hyejin.

Now the thing about this camp is that it was just filled to the brim with men. No surprise really, hardly any girls were that rebellious to actually land their butts in this hell of a camp. So of course Hyejin couldn't just sulk in her cabin all day and not make friends, and so this leads to her meeting EXO, the other problem kids.

And you guessed it, romance sparks and so does drama too.

 

Characters.

1. Park Hyejin.

2. The other problem kids that Hyejin meets.

3. Love rival.

4. Eventual good friend.

 

Genre.

Romance.

 

Suggestions.

Okay, so what you want to do is give Hyejin some badass character. Like a don't-you-mess-with-me-punk-or-you-going-down kind off attitude. Also, it'll be good if you can make her good in martial arts, 'cause that's just totally badass. If you want more drama, make her hate men, most probably 'cause of her dad? Eventually though, she changes her views on men and even falls for one.

Not sure if you want a love triangle, love square, love pentagon or whatever thing going on, but that's just up to you. But in this case, I don't think the concept of 'the more the merrier' is going to sound good.

Add a love rival. 'Cause that means more drama and more drama is good. Also, too much testosterone is not good for one's health, especially Hyejin who supossedly hates men if you want her to. I suggest that this love rival be something like a she-devil who seduces guys with her oh so evil charm. More drama? Give Hyejin heartbreak. Now that is drama.

With a good friend from the start, your story has become cliche. So, to avoid that, make Hyejin make friends with someone she met from camp, so obviously a guy. If you want her to be a sulking loner who eventually falls in love, I don't see anything wrong with that either.

 

Status.

Available.