Ⓐ No Heart.

✎ Walking in Rainbows | Story and Applyfic Ideas ☝

please note that character names, idol groups, title, can all be changed. everything used is randomly picked.


No Heart.

tumblr_mes1zfaQQ11s03gu0o1_500.gif

The Choi family are a powerful bunch. Owning one of the biggest conglomerates in the world, the company has a net income of 30 billion a year.

Choi Eunhye is lucky to be born into this family, having many people wait on her since she was an infant. Living in an enormous mansion and having good food to eat and beautiful clothes to wear everyday are just part of her daily life.

She was brought up by two strict parents, they never really allowed her to do what she wanted. They just groomed her, groomed her to be the perfect woman people wanted to be, and the perfect heiress that would soon inherit the company.

Due to her strict upbringing, Eunhye never thought much about other people, let alone herself. She had no heart. The only aim she had was to fulfill her parents' wishes. She never opened up to anyone, except for this little boy she met when she was younger at one lunch gathering her parents brought her to.

He was a ball of sunshine, something she didn't see a lot. So she has remembered him ever since.

Then there is her engagement. At aged 18, Eunhye was to be engaged to the heir of the Park Conglomerate; defnitely just to tie the two families together to expand their power.

 

Plot Synopsis.

Choi Eunhye has no heart. She does feel, but when she does, she pushes her feelings away and sets her praticality in place. She was just brought up like that.

So when her parents announce her engagement to the heir of the Park Conglomerate, it seemed like she didn't give a care whatsoever. Her fiance was an arrogant man, one who thought that he was at the top of the world. He had too many objections to the engagement, stating, "I'm too young!"

Their marriage still goes as plan and you can say that that was the start of Eunhye's rough life. With two hard-headed fools living under the same roof, with no chemistry at all, war is bound to ensue.

How about that little ball of sunshine? What will happen when he meets Eunhye again?

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

The story is about Choi Eunhye's life as a single, engaged and married woman. With her marriage, comes many frustrations. The only real emotion she felt was anger, and that was when she met her fiance. She knew she could never object her parent' s wishes, and that this was beneficial for both businesses.

Her husband was one stuck up man. Humble was not in his dictionary. He was not exactly screwed up though, just that he had nastiest attitude in the world.

Not forgetting that little boy Eunhye met as a child, how will she be like when she finally meets him again? Will Eunhye finally grow a heart after all this?

 

Characters.

1. Choi Eunhye.

2. Husband.

3. The other guy.

 

Genre.

Romance.

 

Suggestions.

You should write about the different stages of Eunhye's life. As a single, engaged and married. The most important part of the story is her married life. Remember that she's still pretty young when she's married.

Her character is one with no heart, no compassion. The only thing she knows how to do is go by the book. She can have a cold personality, but maybe one filled with anger due to her restricted upbringing and life.

The husband character should just be a plain jerk. Terrible attitude and all. Don't know if you want the both of them to fall for each other in the end, but that's all up to you.

The other man is a ball of happiness. That's the main point. The rest is up to you to develop.

This story has many possibilites like a cliche plot or something totally unexpected.

 

Status.

Available.