Ⓐ Pictures Worth A Thousand Words.

✎ Walking in Rainbows | Story and Applyfic Ideas ☝

please note that character names, title and idol groups can be changed. everything used is randomly picked.


Pictures Worth A Thousand Words.

tumblr_lymyzlnYKw1qg6dyso1_500.gif

Lee Sora, aged 18. Rookie photographer trying to make it big. Sora had always loved photography since she was a little kid. It let her channel all her creative energy into that one place.

Majoring in photgraphy and design, Sora always dreamed of working alongside famous models and actors after she graduated and carve out a name for herself.

So when the golden opportunity comes knocking on her door, will a little romace too?

 

Plot Synopsis.

Lee Sora is just your typical 18-year-old girl, hardworking and dreaming big.

Hoping to make a name out of herself and working with A-listers, that is her ultimate goal and dream. So when an internship comes her way, it was definite she would say yes.

Lux Photography is by far the most prestigious company any photographer could work at. When Sora managed to get into the good books of the head photographer there, she never even thought of being able to work there until now.

Being able to realize her dream already made her giddy with joy, but how about throwing in a famous boy band?

⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎⚓︎

With the internship, Sora manages to meet a famous boy band and actually gets to work alongside them and be their very own photographer. Of course being a rookie means getting into pretty much every scolding. Sora also being a tad clumsy meant that she was not very efficient like how Lux Photography actually functioned. So when all the idols came for their photo shoot, they were pretty surprised to see a young, klutzy girl working the camera.

And that caught the eye of someone from EXO.

He's a perfectionsist, and seeing how disorganized a person could actually be, caught his eye. On the other hand, the klutzy one from EXO noticed Sora too, and immediately related to her, causing them to actually make friends.

After getting to know each other, these few will make memories and evoke feelings they'll never want to forget.

 

Characters.

1. Lee Sora

2. A boy band.

3. Perfectionsist from boy band.

4. Klutzy kid from boy band.

 

Genre.

Romance.

 

Suggestions.

This plot could be made into something really bubbly, so you could give Sora an enthusiastic and happy personality. But when it comes to photography, you can make her really serious and stuff and let all that passion ooze out of her.

When it comes to how long the internship is, it's all up to you to decide.

The perfectionist is someone like the exact opposite of her, but in time to come and they know more about each other, you can make them have really little and significant similarities.

The klutzy one should be just like Sora, so they can relate and maybe be good friends. And somehow he falls for her.

I don't think a best friend is needed. You can make Sora really interested in photography that she can actually forget about making friends. Or make her personality so happy and enthusiastic that she can get quite annoying at times.

Not sure if you want a love rival, but that could be a good idea too. The love rival could be an idol too, someone famous and all.

 

Status.

Pending.

 

kpopgirlforver

Please post your forward within 2 weeks or else the story idea will no longer be yours. Remember to send us your story link!

Thank you for adopting this idea and we hope you have fun writing.

Please also remember to credit us with the banner below. Thank you. :)

     tumblr_mz19mw9Krj1tp8cvdo1_400.jpg

✏︎kyungbaekhundred & thesingingelephant