Ⓐ Brokenhearted.

✎ Walking in Rainbows | Story and Applyfic Ideas ☝

please note that character names, idol groups, title, can all be changed. everything used is randomly picked.


Brokenhearted.

tumblr_mpnfjul4nJ1rb324eo1_500.gif

Haeun doesn't believe in love.

She's not depressed and miserable or anything, she just doesn't believe in it.

At aged 7, her parents got a divorce. Aged 14, she got rejected by her crush. And now, at aged 20, she finds out her boyfriend had cheated on her on their 3rd anniversary.

Yes, her boyfriend of three years cheated on her. Such a jerk. She was definitely devastated, cried for days and nights. And that made her stop believing in something called love. Oh, and she hates that jerk of an ex-boyfriend too. Just saying.

So with all this love nonsense behind her, she decides to start a new life, one without the word love in it. But when another male enters her life, her plan would seem to be failing. Plus, with her ex-boyfriend coming back for forgiveness, this new life would be like no other.

 

Plot Synopsis.

You can say Kim Haeun lead a really miserable love life so far. Or maybe she just had really nasty romantic experiences.

Walking into her boyfriend's apartment, wanting to give him a lovely surprise and seeing another woman would just make you crumble to the floor and start bawling like a baby. That's what Haeun did anyway. After giving that jerk a tight slap on the face, she decided that there was no such thing as love in this world. And if there was, she described it as "a pain in the that would never go away." 

Leaving all of these painful things behind, Haeun was determined to start afresh, one time even vowing to be a nun. Anyways, her plan starts to fail really badly when another man comes walking into her life. Not to mention, that ex-boyfriend of her her's too.

So with these two figures in Haeun's life, maybe she'll start believing in love once again. Or maybe not.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

This story centres around Haeun and her sad little romantic life. After her breakup, the word "love" does not exist in her dictionary. Even so, she still tries to be as enthusiastic and normal, acting like nothing has ever happened. That's what she tries to do anyway. Feeling her heart clench and tears threatening to fall whenever she thinks back about the past, is something she doesn't want to experience ever again.

Putting everything behind her, she tries to put a smile on her face and face life with positivity. And forgetting about love.

So when a guy enters her life and apparently tries to screw her plans up unknowingly, maybe she'll unknowingly fall for him too. And what with her ex-boyfriend pushing his way into her life, things might take a nasty turn, or hopefully not.

 

Characters.

1. Kim Haeun

2. Guy who enters her life.

3. Ex-boyrfriend.

4. (Other guys).

 

Genre.

Romance.

 

Suggestions.

Haeun could be a person who tries to be happy, but fails almost everytime. These are some pretty painful scars that'll take a long time to heal. Even so, she is still a kind and caring person that people like. A people person.

She doesn't need a love rival, unless you want her to. That's up to you.

If you find one guy too little, you can add a few more guys. The more the merrier.

Her ex-boyfriend can be a total jerk at the start, but then soon comes crawling back. Not sure if you want to make hime evil, like he has an evil intention for coming back, or he's just totally regretting it and wants to kill himself whenever he thinks about his ugly sins. Like I said, this is all up to you.

 

Status.

Available.