June-The Intruder

The Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ah, well, well, well, if it isn't the cutie that my dear Jongin has been prating on about for the last few months? How are you, my dear?” Jongin's mother squealed as she greeted you at the door. Your face turned beet red at the sudden shock and embarrassment; yet, on the other hand, your stomach coiled with excitement because had he really talked about you that much to the woman who meant the most to him in the world? You glanced up at him and saw the same pink flush dance across his cheeks, his abashment evident.

“Mother, you make it sounds creepy. Really,” he muttered.

“Oh, I'm sorry, dear. I just didn't think that I would be able to meet the person who meant so much to my dear son. Really, _____________, I have to thank you for all that you have done for my son. He is getting along a lot better with everyone and his surroundings, all thanks to you. You are more than welcome to spend the night here. I wouldn't want you walking home this late at night and plus, I want to know all about you since my little Jongin here is shy with the details about you, if you don't mind of course,” she beamed cheerfully, wrapping you in a warm, motherly hug.

“Yeah, of course. I will be happy to tell you anything that you need to know, but first, if you don't mind, I would like to phone my mother so that she knows that I made it here. She'll probably want to drop off some clothes and some toiletries,” you grinned sweetly, pulling out your phone. She nodded.

“Well, in that case, I will start making dinner. I know that you two are probably exhausted and starving. You dears need some food in your stomachs,” she suggested, heading towards the kitchen and leaving the two of you in the living room.

“Yeah, hello, mom? I made it here alive and in one piece. Mrs. Kim is making dinner and Jongin and I are here in the living room. Don't worry, we just got here, but I'm fine.”

“Well, do you need me to bring an extra pair of clothes and some toiletries?”

“Uh, actually, that would be great,” you agreed before you felt two muscular arms slink around your waist and the weight of a chin on your shoulder. “Jongin,” you whimpered softly, pulling the phone away so that your mother wouldn't hear anything.

“_____________,” he whispered, his hot breath running down your neck, making you instantly relax in his arms.

“What do you want? I'm on the phone with my mom. I'm trying to tell her to bring me some clothes. What are you doing?”

“Don't worry about it. I have you covered. I have an extra toothbrush and towels and clothes you can wear. Plus, you would look amazing in a pair of my basketball shorts and loose white t shirt,” he cooed, tightening his grip on your waist, causing you to release a stifled moan.

“_________, so what do you need me to bring over there?” your mom screamed on the phone.

“Oh, nothing. Never mind. Mrs. Kim has some extra clothes for me and there's extra things for me to use here. You don't have to worry about it. Thanks, mom. Any time that I should be home tomorrow?” you stuttered, your mind trying desperately to tear away from Jongin, who had frowned at the last sentence. He didn't want you to leave. He needed you to stay right there, in his arms, hearts beating in unison.

“Oh, well, since I have already met Mrs. Kim and I love Jongin, you can stay over there as long as you wish. Just be back home by seven in the evening tomorrow. I will be going on a dinner date by then, but still, come home,” she sighed on the other end.

“Alright,” you stated coolly though it was obvious that both you and Jongin were more than excited at the pleasant news. You giggled quietly when Jongin let out a near inaudible “yes”. “Bye, love you,” you stated.

“Alright dear, love you, too. You have fun and don't come home pregnant. Only demand,” she chuckled before hanging up.

“Pfft, I like your mom. She's funny,” Jongin chuckled whole heartedly. “To think that I would get you pregnant,” he chortled, shaking his head slowly before settling his nose in the nook of your neck and shoulder.

“Yeah, there's no way I would have children with you, especially this early,” you sighed, not at all meaning to insult him.

“You wouldn't? You don't think that I would make a good father? You wouldn't wanna marry me in a few years?” He whispered sadly. You broke free from his loosened grip to stare at the pitiful boy before you.

“Jongin, you and I both know that it is much too early to think about that kind of thing; however, I know that, to someone out there, you would make a wonderful father. You're so kind and patient and funny. You would be the sunshine to any child and his or her mother, but really, it's too early to think about that kind of thing. Just know when the time comes, whoever you get married to, you'll make her and her child very happy,” you beamed, cupping his face in your palm before rising on tiptoe to kiss him lightly on the cheek. “Also remember, that I have to be invited to your wedding. I wanna do something for my best guy friend,” you grinned before flopping down on the couch, truly exhausted.

“Don't worry, all you'll have to do is give me a little kiss and promise me a nice future with you always by my side, you know, since I'm your best guy friend and all. Am I really?” he asked hopefully, trying to hide the foreshadowing in his voice as he took a seat next to you. You instinctively lay your head on his shoulder.

“Yeah, actually, you are. I don't really have good guy friends. I have friends that are guys, but none of them have that strong bond with me like you do. I mean, even though there are some moments when I think that my heart will explode with you because your cute personality is too much for me, I like hanging out with you. I like being with you. I always want to be with you, if that's okay with you. You're just like the perfect guy,” you admitted, your eyes fluttering closed.

“Do you really think that I'm the perfect guy for you?” You nodded sleepily.

“Of course, I'm glad that I got to know you and become friends with you.”

“Would you ever want to be anything more than just friends with me?” he asked awkwardly as if he were holding his breath for you to answer.

“We're already like best friends, no, like brother and sister. That being said, I don't know where I see myself with you any time in the future, but I do know that I want to be with you like always. To be completely honest, I don't know how I feel about you. Sometimes, I get these moments when I think that I like you and that you feel the same way, but sometimes, I don't know what anything is and I think that I'm a fool for thinking we're anything more than friends. I know, I'm difficult. Then, there's Minho,” you sighed. At the mention of his name, you could feel him tense beneath you. You raised your head to stare at him.

“How do you feel about all of this?” you asked, half expecting him to feel the same way.

“I don't know. I've been trying so hard to keep you with me. At first, I wanted to be friends with you and nothing more. I just wanted to talk to you and have someone to guide me around, but now that I am used to everything by now and I have other friends, I realize that I want to stay with you more. I'm like your own little puppy because I have no idea what I would do or what I would have done without you. I don't want you to think anything by my actions because I don't even know about what they mean. All I know is that you are extremely important to me and I never want to have to leave you,” he explained. Though your heart was racing at the sudden, mild heartbreak, you cracked a smile, the amount of joy knowing that he wanted to be with you as long as you wanted to be with him outweighing the confusion you always felt with him. You knew he meant no wrong and his intentions were pure. That's all you wanted. On the other hand, his heart wiggled out from under the weight of a two-ton brick that had weighed him down for so long, the pain of wondering how you felt about him somewhat alleviated. You laid your head back on his shoulder and he gave you a quick peck on the forehead, proud of the both of you for taking such a tense and significant step.

“Awww, look at the cute couple,” his mother squealed moments later, startling the two of you out of your content, daze-like state. “Anyway, how about _________ goes up to shower and then you, Jongin. Dinner will be ready by the time you two are out of there. Oh, but Jongin, will you get her some clothes? She can't get clean and then have to put on dirty clothes again.” Jongin nodded obediently as you rose and headed to the stairs. After she disappeared through the doorway to the kitchen again, Jongin caught up to you and led you upstairs, his hand on your lower back, where it felt like it had always belonged.

 

 

 

“Well, what do you want to wear, princess?” he smirked as you entered his room and stood in awe at the relatively large size.

“Well, didn't you say that you were giving me the finest garments? Basketball shorts and a loose shirt, was it?” you teased, flopping down on his bed.

“Ah, that's right. Only for the finest for the princess, you know, since she apparently thinks everything, including my bed is hers,” he quipped, turning around from rummaging in his drawer to stick his tongue out at you.

“Well, what do you expect? It's comfy. I think that I'm just gonna kick you out and sleep on this instead of a sleeping bag. I like this much better,” you giggled.

“Oh no, no, no. I'm going to protect you when you sleep. You're sleeping in there with me,” he informed you, smirking as he threw the clothes at you.

“Hey, you jerk! You can't throw clothes at the princess!” you scoffed, flustered.

“Oh, really now? So sorry my princess,” he apologized sardonically as he walked towards you. You didn't even flinch though your heart beat out of your chest. “Allow me to make it up to you,” he whispered as he gently lay you down on the bed and climbed over to you. “I'm not gonna let you escape until you grant me forgiveness,” he stated, staring down at you. You gulped. “Do I need to beg for it?” he hinted, lowing himself on his muscular arms until your faces were only mere inches apart. “Do you forgive me yet?” You shook your head. “How about now, my princess?” he whispered before he pressed a few soft kisses to your neck, making you whimper quietly and your fingers clench the sheets beneath you. Yet, you still shook your head. He continued his assault, moving his lips towards your own before locking onto them, easily slithering his tongue into your mouth. His tongue danced with your own for what seemed like an eternity until you could help but to laugh. His mischievous fingers had started tickling you. He merely smirked. “How about now, missy?” he chuckled, finding your childish smile adorable.

“Nope,” you tittered, still shaking your head. The phone buzzed in his pocket. You frowned, thinking that he would answer the text. To your pleasant surprise, he didn't, but instead, he continued to tickle you and press tiny kisses to your neck again. “Alright, alright, fine, fine,” you surrendered reluctantly, body not able to handle all the tickling. The phone buzzed again. He didn't answer.

“Good, I thought so, princess. I win,” he taunted, sticking his tongue out at you.

“You won nothing because this little princess is gonna get you back, eventually,” you threatened halfheartedly, pushing him off of you so that you could climb out of bed. “Anyhow, you ought to check your phone because the person texting you ought to be super important,” you reminded him. “I'm surprised you didn't answer it before.”

“Now, why would I do that? Spending time with you and making you surrender is a lot more fun. It's just a phone. It can wait,” he replied honestly. You smiled sweetly, glad that you were slowly falling for a gentleman, something that you weren't accustomed to. Maybe you would tell him one day, maybe you would be able to explain why his generosity meant so much to you. “Well, aren't you going to go take a shower. Hate to break it to you, dork, but it's not like I can help you with that, too. That would be frowned upon by society,” he joked, snapping you out of your brief, frozen state.

“Not that I would let you do that anyhow,” you retorted, turning your head sharply and strutting to the bathroom across the hall, clothes in hand.

“There are already extra towels in there, drama queen,” he called as you gently closed the door.

As soon as he heard the water start running, he whipped out his phone and angr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter