August- Keep It Friendly

The Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Wahh, what the hell?!” Jongin sputtered, in shock as you grabbed him in for a back hug in surprise after you saw him walking outside afterschool with a few of his friends. It had been weeks since the two of you had decided to try again and had discussed whatever problems were plaguing you. You both wanted to try again with each other and decide, together, where your paths would take you. His tallest friend, Tao, as you remembered from the party, snickered as he turned around to face you before his own face turned a light pink. “Ah, _______, you scared me. You can't just do that? What if I knew Wu Shu like Tao and I hit you or something?? I wouldn't want that. I wouldn't want to hurt that preciously adorable face of yours,” he sighed, rubbing the back of his head awkwardly as he stared at you, his cheeks glowing brighter with every second.

“Sorry, but how could I ever resist? Ah, where are my manners? Hi Tao, Baekhyun, and Chen. How are you guys?”

“A whole lot better now that you gave Jongin a heart attack,” Baekhyun chimed, evil smile stretching across his face.

“You’re lucky you're my hyung or I would slap you,” Jongin growled, narrowing his eyes at the shorter, but older male, who, unfazed continued to snicker and stick his tongue out at the mockingly appalled junior.

“Ah, he's just kidding. Let it go. It's not his fault that he's not as cool as you so of course he's going to laugh when you slip up, but just remember, in the end, he is going to need to learn some things from you,” you grinned, grabbing his arm lightly as you rose on tiptoe to kiss his cheek, making it even warmer than it already was.

“Y-yah! Y-You do this in public? I thought that we were going to start all over?” Jongin stammered, much to the other three males' delight.

“This is starting all over. At the beginning, we didn't know what we were doing and we either made each other very happy or very confused, so now, we start over, just smarter. And what? You don't like my kisses? Hmm, then maybe I should give them away to mmmmm..... maybe sweet Tao here,” you pondered playfully, pulling away from Jongin to slide over to the taller male, poised to kiss him on the cheek. Taoi only raised his eyebrows seductively before playfully sticking his tongue out at the younger male, whose blood was boiling despite the light atmosphere.

“No, whoever said I didn't like them? You can only kiss me, remember? You can only come to me. We-we stick together,” Jongin declared affirmatively before dragging you by the waist back to him before he pressed a soft kiss to your neck. “Plus, remember, I'm all yours and if you go with someone else, who am I going to do this all day with?” he whispered, trailing his hands up and down your waist, making you shudder at the contact and completely unabashed at who might be watching, including the timid Tao, the amused Baekhyun, and the slightly aroused Chen.

“Yah! Jongin, show your love somewhere else. There's this wonderful motel down the street from here. You can show her everything there. I could talk to the manager and you could get a cheaper room, too, just please, not here,” Chen sighed, rolling his eyes and pretending to gag, making Jongin, reluctantly, stop his ministrations.

“You would know, wouldn't you? I don't even want to know how many people you bring back there,” Tao scoffed.

“At least I can get some. At least I'm not a baby panda who can;t even shower by himself. I wonder how you've been getting along since Kris discovered his feelings for Suho,” Chen snarled, making the younger male hang his head in shame, the tears fighting to break free as he thought about the lack of courage that he had now that Kris had left him. He hated being perceived as weak, especially by the members of EXO club and by outsiders like yourself, but he knew that there was much to be desired about his character, but that one day, he would be able to find a girl that suited him and could care for him the way you cared for Jongin,

“Hey, hey, hey, that wasn't nice Chen. I don't know about you guys, but I would much rather prefer a sweet little panda that needs a little love and care than a sassy duck-faced bully,” you snapped, wriggling out of Jongin's hold to rush over and give Tao a quick hug, leaving both Jongin and Chen in shock while Baekhyun only chuckled, enjoying everyone but himself get teased. “Hey, you're okay, Tao-Tao. You're such a cutie. No need to cry, okay?” you whispered sweetly, reaching up to wipe his tears that had manged to spill before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Seriously, Chen, say sorry. That was just rude,” you chided, letting go of Tao to tap your foot and cross your arms as you pursed your lips. Jongin only stared at you, always amazed at your audacity. “We're waiting. Tao is like your brother and brothers, though they say things, should never be mean to their brothers, so do it already,” you added, raising an eyebrow. Succumbing the pressure, and hating the sound of Baekhyun still snickering at him, Chen took a deep breath before muttering a meek “sorry”. “Hey, I know that you can do better than that. I barely even heard you and Tao is still sad, so get to it,” you ordered.

“I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, Tao. I know that I brought up a srnsitive topic and I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?” Chen apologized seriously, his face the most solemn anyone had ever seen it. Tao merely nodded before grabbing the elder for a hug. Moments passed as Tao continued to hold onto the elder as if for dear life. “Alright, alright, you know that I'm not a cuddler, Tao. Get off of me,” Chen droned, trying his best to free himself of his grasp.

“Ah, sorry, hyung, you just know how sentimental I get and all. Do you still lopve me?” he asked innocently, his eyes wide as he stared at the other male. A small smile flashed across the prankster's face before he nodded.

“Of course I do, pahbo. Just try not to be so sensitive. We all love you, but sometimes you let things get to you and that isn't the best thing. Learn how to control the emotions, dude,” he explained.

“Good job, Chen. I'm proud of you,” you congratulated before giving him a hug.

Noticing Jongin's slight scowl, Baekhyun piped up “While we're on the topics of hugs and kisses, I'll take either one. Or I could just take you,” before winking seductively at you and his lips before cracking into a smile, not used to acting so attractive for so long.

“Yah! I don't think so. The only person that will take her is me,” Jongin interjected, grabbing your waist and pulling you back to him. “Do I need to teach you a lesson again? You know that I don't like being toyed with. Do I need to pull a Tao for you to pay attention to me?”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Tao whined, slightly offended.

“It means being a baby,” Baekhyun answered nonchalantly.

“No, it just means being a sweetheart of a baby,” you added, considering his fragile feelings. “But as for you, Mr. Jongin, you don't have to be anything but yorself for me to pay attention to you,” you admitted, placing your hand over his that was still wrapped firmly around your curves.

“That's what I thought and all I ever wanted. You make me feel so special,” he whispered.

“Because you are special, sweetie.”

“Yeah, more like a special bunny,” Chen scoffed.

“Yeah, cute, but stupid,” Baekyun explained.

“No, he's just special to me and you guys are all dorks... but we're all dorks here and we all love each other. Isn't that right?”

“Of course, anything for you,” Jongin agreed.

“If these two pahbos were the only ones on Earth left to love, I would find another planet. I would go to the wonderful world of EXOPlanet,” Baekhyun teased. “Just kidding. We're all terrible people together,” he chimed with pride before throwing his arms over or around both males.

“I guess that's as good as it's going to get. I'm not complaining. But hey, where were you guys going?” you asked, laying your head back on Jongin's shoulder as you enjoyed his warmth and almost silent humming in your ear.

“Ah, we were just on our way to the game room. Did you want to come? We could just get two pool tables so no one is left out.” Tao answered, eyes twinkling with hope.

“Ah, I'm sorry, guys. I have to get back home. I have babysitting in about an hour and I have to get some stuff done at home before I head over to the home. You guys have fun though,” you grinned.

“But baby-” Jongin began to whine.

“ I know, I know, I have to though. Honestly, you guys go and have a good time. I'll hang with you guys another day. Is that cool?” you assured him before wriggling out of his comforting grip.

“We'll miss you,” Tao whimpered before quickly giving you a hug, so as not to upset Jongin.

“I'll miss you guys, too, but I really have to go now. Don't worry about me. Go. I'll catch up with all of you guys later. You guys better be nice to each other, too. Baekhyun, I'm trusting you to report back if they aren't.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter