January- Treat Her Like a Princess

The Accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Alright, first order of business, what are we going to do about lover boy here for the rest of the month? Who wants to help him first?" Kris boomed as the club met the next day at lunch. He scanned the room as he pat Jongin's back, sure that someone would want to help him.

"Oh, oh, I will, I will! I want to help first!" Luhan beamed, jumping out of his seat and raising his hand energetically, desperate to be the first one to give this charity case a try although they were the ones that got him into it. Kris raised an eyebrow, skeptical as to whether Luhan, the cross dresser, would be any help at all as he glanced over at the equally surprised Suho who huffed out his confusion.

"Well, what do you have in mind, princess?" Kris scoffed, deciding to give Luhan a chance as he looked down at the optimistic Jongin.

"I'm not a princess- today! I'm just a regular prince. But, anyway, I won't tell you guys because I don't want you guys copying me so, I will just talk to Jongin in private about it," he huffed, crossing his arms over his chest as he turned his head away, obviously mocking shunning them as he pursed his lips.

"I think that dressing him up as a girl won't get him anywhere unless the girl is a lesbian," Sehun sighed as he rolled his eyes at his older friend.

"Hey, don't worry guys. I'll tell him good things. Geez, no faith in me. I'm offended," Luhan pouted, rolling his eyes.

"Do you want to write a strongly worded letter about it, then, princess?" Chen smirked, striking a nerve with the older male.

"I told you I'm a prince today! And no, I'm just gonna have a little talk with our newest member here and then I'll show you how far he gets by the end of the month," he retorted indignantly as he nearly strutted up to the front of the classroom where Jongin looked more like a lost puppy alongside Kris and Suho than a nearly grown man. "Come on, let's go outside and talk this out. I promise you'll be fine and no cross dressing-unless you want to,"he assured the younger male with a sweet smile as he escorted him outside and slammed the door shut so that the others wouldn't hear his genius plan as he called it himself.

"So, what do I do now? What's your plan? I'm willing to listen to anything, hyung," Jongin whispered shyly as he looked down at the other male, making him uncomfortable with his formality and his height.

"Oh, you don't have to call me hyung or anything. This is America and we're all rude to each other, so don't worry about formalities. But, since we only have three weeks left to do this, I have a plan for each week. Next week, since this week is just about over, you should show her what you're really good at and treat her in the best way you know how-like a princess. Oh, what do you like to do in your spare time?"

"Well, I like to dance."

"Good, then do that. Set up a cute little date after school or something and show your best dance moves. And, to make her feel extra special, try to teach her how to dance. Girls love it when guys touch them all over. Trust me, I know. It will definitely work. But, you have to go all out with it. Get really good food and then really good music and do what you do best," he explained, laying a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"Do you really think that this will help her fall in love with me?" he asked awkwardly, looking down at the ground as he scuffed his feet against the faux marble floor of the hallway.

"Of course. You have to be confident in everything that you do. Just look at me. I freaking cross dress but no one except those dorks in there gives me trouble about it because I have such great confidence. Girls love confidence and showing her your best skills will do the trick," he elaborated, a bright smile crawling across his face. As Jongin heard his words, his mind struggled to process what they really meant. Jongin was shy and being in a new environment was not helping his mental state; however, he was desperate to win this bet, whatever the consequences, and he wanted to better himself in the process. He did want to gain enough confidence so he could think anything, even winning your heart, was possible. He didn't want to be that awkward, ostracized boy in school until you all graduated. He was going to make something of himself and this half-prince, half-princess was going to help him fulfill two goals that he had. "Do you understand? You don't have to be nervous and, don't worry. I won't hit on you or anything, unless you want me to. I'm just doing this so that you can get that wonderful girl of yours," he added, growing uncomfortable with Jongin's prolonged silence.

"Yes. When is the best day to do this?"

"Well, what is her schedule?"

"Well, she did tell me that she tutors on Mondays and Wednesdays and that she babysits on Thursdays."

"Well, your best bet is to do it on a Friday. Romance it up all week for her, too. Bring flowers to her house and everything and that's what you'll do next week. Then, we'll meet again next week and think of the next plan."

 

 

 

"Uh, hello, Jongin. How are you and what are you doing here?" you asked slowly as you opened your door the following Monday morning, yourself just waking up as you dragged yourself to get ready for school. He had to stifle a laugh as he beheld the sight of your hair frazzled and strewn in every direction, looking more like a bird's nest than your glorious locks that he was used to, your pajama button up shirt hanging loosely on your frame and your fuzzy pink bunny slippers.

"Ah, I just wanted to walk you to school and give you this flower," he beamed as he handed you the stunning purple rose, trying earnestly not to laugh and to sound as sincere as possible.

"It's 6:30 in the morning and school doesn't start until 8. Don't you think you're a little early?" you grumbled, subconsciously narrowing your eyes as the sunlight continued to attack your poor vision and dismissing his generosity as your mind struggled to stay awake.

"Well, can I wait here for you, my princess?" he asked hopefully, eyes sparkling in a way that even your irritable brain could not ignore.

"Well, of course, I guess. I guess you can stay down in the living room for a while while I get dressed. It's going to take a while, so you can just take the liberty and make some breakfast if you'd like," you sighed, stepping out of the way to let him in.

"Thank you," he bowed sweetly as he scuttled to the couch to take a neat seat. You smirked to yourself at how adorable he acted sometimes.

"Wait, where do you live anyhow?"

"I live right down the street, so I thought that you could use a friend to walk to school with," he answered politely, all the while smiling at you, flashing those perfect pearly white teeth your way.

"Ah, I see. Well, that's very nice of you, but you really didn't have to," you chimed, making your way upstairs.

"But, I wanted to since you're so nice to me and all. I really want to thank you," he called as you trotted upstairs. You shook your head as you undressed, ready to take a shower. Does this have anything to do with that silly bet of his? Then again, I bet that he didn't even know what he was saying. Maybe, he doesn't like me after all and he really is just a friendly boy. I've got my eye on him and I have no problem with that since he is amazingly cute. Ah! What am I thinking? He's the new boy and I don't want to seem like one of those creepy girls who are already starting to drool over him. I have way too much pride for that. Then again, ignoring that he's super cute is impossible and just not healthy. I'll just have to see where this goes. In the meantime, I'll just have to see where this goes. Not like he's going to actually get me to like him. I just don't have the time and really don't want a relationship now, you thought to yourself as the warm water trickled down your frame as you lathered yourself in the shower. Though you hated to admit it to yourself, this bet was a lot more interesting and exciting than you knew that it should be. As you tried to convince yourself that this was all mere nonsense, a part of you wanted to believe that it was true and that there was something inside of him that yearned for you. Maybe, you could give it a try. Just maybe. As you slowly dressed yourself and finally tackled the tangled mop on your head, you couldn't help your mind from wandering to him, his smile, his body, his sweet, shy attitude towards everything and everyone that he encountered. You bit your lip playfully as you wondered what it would be like to have him as a boyfriend, someone so naive and so clueless, yet so kind and willing to learn. You quickly shook the thought out of your mind as you trotted downstairs, ready for the day but stomach growling ferociously. As you made your way downstairs, you smelled the tantalized aroma of toast and perfectly scrambled eggs, not to mention the always wonderful scent of bacon. Well, I see that he takes people up on what they say. I hope he's making some for me in there, you thought to yourself as you subconsciously your lips, stomach growing more and more hungry with every step towards the kitchen that you took.

"I guess you're just as hungry as I am," you smirked as you watched him carefully prepare the food. He spun around at the sound of your angelic voice, almost dropping the pan on the floor as he bowed quickly, red tint crossing his round cheeks. "No, it's okay. You can keep going. I cam down here for some breakfast as well," you grinned, amused at his awkwardness.

"Ah, good because I made you some, too. Sit, sit," he urged shooing you towards the dining table. Not wanting to seem rude, you did as you were told and sat patiently as he carefully plated the meals. You glanced at the clock, only 7:00. "I hope you enjoy this. I learned to make this from my mom. I know it's not much, but it's something, right," he chuckled lightheartedly as he sat down next to you. "Now, open wide, princess," he cooed, lifting your fork full of eggs to y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter