Jogangnan iyagi (A Broken Story)

So....this is how we started?

you

Minsoo

Sooyoung

Hoya

Dongwoo

Teen Top

You woke up the next day and did your morning things. You walked out the door and got onto Minsoo's motorcycle. At school Minsoo took you to his spot and told Teen Top to leave you two alone.

"Minsoo-ah are you okay?" As you said that you felt his head. Minsoo shook his head and grabbed your hand. "you-ah do you love me?"

You look at him "If I don't love you then who do I love?"

Minsoo smiles and continue asking questions. "you what if I did something that'll make you hate me will you still love me?"

You look at him questioned "Minsoo-ah what do you mean?"

He looks at you and away "I know you'll hate me a lot after hearing these words."

You stayed quiet, waiting for him to speak. "I..I dated you because of ChunJi-shi."

You were stunned from those words but he continued. "I was in a drinking game with ChunJi-shi and the guys.....and lost."

You shook your head. "Why didn't you tell me? Why!" You slapped him across the face, and tear ran down your cheek. "Bang Minsoo, I hate you." With that said you ran away from him.

You turned a corner and *bump* you fell onto the ground. "Ya watch where your going next time?" The boy said with a calm voice and walked away. The other boy behind him kneel next to you and pulled you up. "Are you okay?" You got up and gazed at him. You snap out of daze and pushed him, making a break for it. You ran to the girls bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"Bang Minsoo...."

You whispered his name. "Unnie..."

Sooyoung came walking in the girls bathroom. You turned around "Sooyoung-ah."

You hugged her and cried. Sooyoung patted your back "It's okay."

You shook your head "He's been lying to me for 3 1/2 years."

Sooyoung sighs "I knew he wasn't the one." You shook your head and continue crying.

While Minsoo is standing there with sad, watery eyes. ChunJi walks over and patted his back, "Minsoo-hyung I'm sorry." Ricky sat next to Minsoo "Hyung...I'm...there's ....going to be no more Juliet." Minsoo nods  "She hates me."

Neil pats CAP's back "It's okay hyung." ChanJo sits next to CAP "Hyung it's not your fault it's ChunJi-hyung's fault." They all look at Chunji except for Minsoo. Ricky jumps up "YA Lee ChanHee this is all your fault." ChunJi looks at Ricky "Sit Down." Ricky nods and sat back down.

Sorry if this chapter is boring.